Find Dentist Near Westover, Pennsylvania
|Donald Marks Family Dentistry||611 University Dr Suite 112, State College, Pennsylvania, PA||16801||
||(814) 234-0329||Reviews | Direction|
|Glendale Area Medical Assoc.||850 Main St, Coalport, Pennsylvania, PA||16627||
||(814) 672-5141||Reviews | Direction|
|Covenant Family Dentistry||750 S Potomac St, Waynesboro, Pennsylvania, PA||17268||
||(717) 762-1515||Reviews | Direction|
|Dr. Robert Zimmerman||750 S Potomac St, Waynesboro, Pennsylvania, PA||17268||
||(717) 762-1515||Reviews | Direction|
|Mars Dental Specialists LLC||160 Brickyard Rd #500, Mars, Pennsylvania, PA||16046||
||(724) 625-7200||Reviews | Direction|
|Gentle Family Dentistry||510 3rd Ave, Duncansville, Pennsylvania, PA||16635||
||(814) 693-6777||Reviews | Direction|
|First Choice Dental Care||67 Brumbaugh Ave, Chambersburg, Pennsylvania, PA||17201||
||(717) 263-6060||Reviews | Direction|
|Dr. G. Matthew Kremser, D.M.D.||1019 Ghaner Rd #100, Port Matilda, Pennsylvania, PA||16870||
||(814) 238-7120||Reviews | Direction|
|Centre Cosmetic Dentistry||110 Radnor Rd #200, State College, Pennsylvania, PA||16801||
||(814) 238-2020||Reviews | Direction|
|Fairchance Dental Arts||5 N Morgantown St, Fairchance, Pennsylvania, PA||15436||
||(724) 564-9010||Reviews | Direction|
|Betar Dental & Associates||2217 7th Ave, Altoona, Pennsylvania, PA||16602||
||(814) 942-9111||Reviews | Direction|
|Littlestown Dental Associates||24 James Ave, Littlestown, Pennsylvania, PA||17340||
||(717) 359-5723||Reviews | Direction|
|Gettysburg Dental Associates||353 York St, Gettysburg, Pennsylvania, PA||17325||
||(717) 929-8124||Reviews | Direction|
|Greensburg Dental Care||6185 State Route 30 Ste B, Greensburg, Pennsylvania, PA||15601||
||(878) 295-8948||Reviews | Direction|
|Aiello Dental Associates||11521 Parkway Dr, North Huntingdon, Pennsylvania, PA||15642||
||(724) 863-9100||Reviews | Direction|
|Cioffari Bryan P DDS||1041 3rd Ave, Duncansville, Pennsylvania, PA||16635||
||(814) 695-0920||Reviews | Direction|
|First Choice Dental Care||1051 E Main St Suite 4, Waynesboro, Pennsylvania, PA||17268||
||(717) 762-6699||Reviews | Direction|
|Advanced Dentistry of Centre County||2014 Sandy Dr, State College, Pennsylvania, PA||16803||
||(814) 238-2431||Reviews | Direction|
|Lovette II John B DDS||2056 Plank Rd, Carrolltown, Pennsylvania, PA||15722||
||(814) 344-6644||Reviews | Direction|
|Guilford Hills Dental Care||912 Alandale Dr, Chambersburg, Pennsylvania, PA||17202||
||(717) 267-0800||Reviews | Direction|
- Expecting Moms: Debunking the Myths and Facts About Dental X-RaysWhen it comes to dental care during pregnancy, many women are concerned about the safety of dental x-rays. The question on many expectant mothers' minds is, "Are dental x-rays safe during pregnancy?" It's a valid concern, as pregnant women want to ensure that they are not putting their unborn child at risk. However, dental x-rays ...
- Mastering the Art of Flossing: Tips for Efficient and Effective Oral CareOral health is an essential aspect of our overall well-being, and flossing plays a crucial role in maintaining it. Flossing is a simple yet effective technique that helps remove plaque and food particles from between teeth and gums, preventing the buildup of harmful bacteria that can lead to tooth decay and gum disease. In this ...
- Smile Brighter: The Ultimate Guide to Naturally Caring for Your TeethGood oral hygiene is essential for maintaining healthy teeth and gums. While traditional dental care methods involve the use of chemical-laden products, natural dental care is becoming increasingly popular due to its numerous benefits. In this article, we will explore the benefits of natural dental care and provide tips on how to take good care ...
- Rescue Your Smile: The Ultimate Guide to Saving a Damaged ToothWhen it comes to dental emergencies, a damaged tooth can be one of the most painful and concerning issues. Whether it's due to a sports injury, a fall, or biting down on something hard, a damaged tooth can cause discomfort, sensitivity, and even infection if left untreated. That's why it's crucial to know how to ...
- Behind the Scenes: 10 Surprising Things Your Dentist Does During Your CheckupRegular dental checkups are essential for maintaining good oral health. However, many people are unaware of what their dentist is doing during these appointments. Understanding the procedures and techniques used during a dental checkup can help patients feel more comfortable and informed about their oral health. In this article, we will explore 10 things you ...
- Unlocking the Mystery: Everything You Need to Know About DenturesWhat Is a Denture? A denture is a removable dental appliance that is used to replace missing teeth and surrounding tissues. It is made of acrylic resin and sometimes metal, and it is custom-made to fit the patient's mouth. Dentures are designed to improve the appearance of the patient's smile, restore their ability to chew ...
- Relax and Unwind: The Benefits of Oral Sedation for a Stress-Free Dental ExperienceWhat Is Oral Sedation? Oral sedation is a technique used in dentistry to help patients relax during dental procedures. It involves the use of medication that is taken orally, usually in the form of a pill, to help patients feel calm and comfortable. The purpose of oral sedation is to reduce anxiety and fear associated ...
- Smile Makeover: Choosing Between Porcelain Veneers and CrownsWhen it comes to enhancing the appearance of your teeth, there are several options available. Two of the most popular cosmetic dental procedures are porcelain veneers and crowns. These treatments can help improve the look of your teeth, giving you a brighter, more confident smile. Porcelain veneers are thin, custom-made shells that are placed over ...
- Unlocking the Full Picture: Exploring the Benefits of Panoramic Dental X-RaysWhat Are Panoramic Dental X-Rays? These are specialized dental x-rays that provide a comprehensive view of the entire mouth, including the teeth, jawbone, and surrounding structures. Unlike traditional x-rays that capture images of individual teeth, panoramic x-rays use a single image to capture a wide-angle view of the entire mouth. This makes them an essential ...
- Capturing Your Smile: The Art of Dental ImpressionsDental impressions are a crucial aspect of dentistry that involves creating a replica of a patient's teeth and gums. These impressions are used to create custom-fitted dental appliances such as crowns, bridges, dentures, and orthodontic braces. What Are Dental Impressions? They are essentially molds of a patient's teeth and gums that are created using a ...