Find Dentist Near St. George, Alaska
|Smiles Restored||1091 N Bluff St Suite 812, St. George, Utah, UT||84770||
||(435) 688-2772||Reviews | Direction|
|Gloverville Family Dentistry: Walsh James P DDS||22 1st Ave, Gloversville, New York, NY||12078||
||(518) 725-1031||| Direction|
|Red Cliffs Dental||321 N Mall Dr # D101, St. George, Utah, UT||84790||
||(435) 465-4002||Reviews | Direction|
|Dr. Derek Evans||720 S River Rd c215, St. George, Utah, UT||84790||
||(435) 986-0699||| Direction|
|George Dental||1146 Perkiomen Ave, Reading, Pennsylvania, PA||19602||
||(610) 985-0333||Reviews | Direction|
|Aspen Dental||409 W Eisenhower Dr, Hanover, Pennsylvania, PA||17331||
||(717) 630-0010||Reviews | Direction|
|Kyle Frei||111 E 100 S, St. George, Utah, UT||84770||
||(435) 673-6831||| Direction|
|Dr. Dan Utley, DDS||444 E Tabernacle St #1, St. George, Utah, UT||84770||
||(435) 628-9099||Reviews | Direction|
|Dr. Mark Baker||352 E Riverside Dr c1, St. George, Utah, UT||84790||
||(435) 628-0621||| Direction|
|George Dental Associates||540 Morgantown St, Uniontown, Pennsylvania, PA||15401||
||(724) 437-7562||Reviews | Direction|
|Dr. Kelly J. Olsen, DDS||321 N Mall Dr # D101, St. George, Utah, UT||84790||
||(435) 628-5496||Reviews | Direction|
|St. George Kids Dental Snow Canyon||1100 N Canyon View Dr Bldg A, Santa Clara, Utah, UT||84765||
||(435) 673-9922||Reviews | Direction|
|Aspen Dental||450 Connector Rd, Georgetown, Kentucky, KY||40324||
||(502) 316-6490||Reviews | Direction|
|Riverside Dental Care||826 S 3000 E Ste 2, St. George, Utah, UT||84790||
||(435) 656-4441||Reviews | Direction|
|Dr. Scott Ellis||617 E Riverside Dr STE 203, St. George, Utah, UT||84790||
||(435) 628-6222||| Direction|
|Gentle Dentistry||720 S River Rd c215, St. George, Utah, UT||84790||
||(435) 375-4346||Reviews | Direction|
|Dr. David Stevens||368 E Riverside Dr Ste 2A, St. George, Utah, UT||84790||
||(435) 673-3363||| Direction|
|Dr. William S. Garris, DMD||102 Bryant St, St George, South Carolina, SC||29477||
||(843) 563-3208||Reviews | Direction|
|Ellis Dentistry Co.||617 E Riverside Dr STE 203, St. George, Utah, UT||84790||
||(435) 628-6222||Reviews | Direction|
|Dr. Matthew St. George||603 Nichols St, Fulton, Missouri, MO||65251||
||(573) 642-6904||| Direction|
- Silver or Gold? Understanding the Benefits and Drawbacks of Amalgam FillingsWhat Is an Amalgam Filling? Amalgam filling is a type of dental filling that has been used for over 150 years to treat cavities. It is a mixture of metals, including silver, tin, copper, and mercury. The composition of amalgam filling varies depending on the manufacturer, but it typically contains about 50% mercury, which binds ...
- The Hidden Dangers of Wisdom Teeth: Why Extraction is Crucial for Your Oral HealthWisdom teeth, also known as third molars, are the last set of teeth to emerge in the back of the mouth. While some people may not experience any issues with their wisdom teeth, others may face complications that require extraction. One of the most common problems associated with wisdom teeth is overcrowding and misalignment of ...
- Relax and Unwind: The Benefits of Oral Sedation for a Stress-Free Dental ExperienceWhat Is Oral Sedation? Oral sedation is a technique used in dentistry to help patients relax during dental procedures. It involves the use of medication that is taken orally, usually in the form of a pill, to help patients feel calm and comfortable. The purpose of oral sedation is to reduce anxiety and fear associated ...
- Unveiling the Beauty of Porcelain Veneers: The Secret to a Perfect SmileWhat Is a Porcelain Veneer? Porcelain veneers are thin shells of porcelain that are custom-made to fit over the front surface of a tooth. They are used to improve the appearance of teeth that are discolored, chipped, misaligned, or worn down. Porcelain veneers are a popular cosmetic dentistry treatment that can transform a smile in ...
- The Hidden Benefits of Tongue Brushing: Why It’s More Important Than You Think!Oral hygiene is an essential aspect of maintaining good health. It involves taking care of your teeth, gums, and tongue to prevent dental problems and maintain fresh breath. While most people focus on brushing their teeth and flossing, the tongue is often overlooked. However, brushing your tongue is just as important as brushing your teeth. ...
- Silent Killer: Understanding the Menace of Oral CancerOral cancer is a type of cancer that affects the mouth and throat. It is a serious and potentially life-threatening disease that can develop in any part of the oral cavity, including the lips, tongue, gums, and roof of the mouth. What Is Oral Cancer? It is a disease that can be caused by a ...
- Unleashing the Power of Laughing Gas: Exploring the Science Behind Nitrous OxideNitrous oxide, also known as laughing gas, is a colorless and odorless gas that has been used in medicine and dentistry for over a century. It is a safe and effective sedative that helps patients relax during medical procedures. Nitrous oxide is commonly used in dental offices to alleviate anxiety and pain during procedures such ...
- From Ancient Wires to Modern Smiles: A Fascinating Journey Through the History of Dental BracesDental braces are a common orthodontic treatment used to correct misaligned teeth and improve the overall appearance of a person's smile. They consist of brackets, wires, and bands that work together to apply gentle pressure to the teeth, gradually shifting them into the desired position. The purpose of dental braces is not only cosmetic but ...
- Smile all the way to the bank: A guide to running a successful dental supplies shopAs a business owner, it is crucial to identify your target market and their needs in order to run a profitable dental supplies shop. Understanding your customers' preferences, pain points, and purchasing behavior can help you tailor your products and services to meet their demands. In this article, we will explore the importance of identifying ...
- Timing is Everything: The Ultimate Guide to When Your Child Should See a Pediatric DentistOral health is an essential aspect of overall health, and it is crucial to start taking care of your child's teeth from an early age. Early dental care for children is essential to prevent dental problems and ensure healthy teeth and gums. When it comes to dental care for children, it is recommended to start ...