Find Dentist Near Smithfield, Kentucky
|Middletown Dental Center||12601 Townepark Way #100, Louisville, Kentucky, KY||40243||
||(502) 326-8000||Reviews | Direction|
|Mortenson Family Dental||9219A W U.S. Hwy 42, Prospect, Kentucky, KY||40059||
||(502) 228-2709||Reviews | Direction|
|Harmon Dental Center||2501 Bush Ridge Dr, Louisville, Kentucky, KY||40245||
||(502) 245-3602||Reviews | Direction|
|ThoroughDent Smiles||116 Marketplace Cir suite a, Georgetown, Kentucky, KY||40324||
||(502) 907-2228||Reviews | Direction|
|Moore Smiles Family & Cosmetic Dentistry||4600 Taylorsville Rd, Louisville, Kentucky, KY||40220||
||(502) 499-0442||Reviews | Direction|
|Dr. Dennis Long and Associates||1100 Washington St, Shelbyville, Kentucky, KY||40065||
||(502) 633-1915||Reviews | Direction|
|Monica Bingham||2005 KY-53 SUITE D, La Grange, Kentucky, KY||400319109||
||(502) 225-6820||| Direction|
|Oldham County Family Dentistry||13011 W U.S. Hwy 42 #102, Prospect, Kentucky, KY||40059||
||(502) 292-3272||Reviews | Direction|
|Mortenson Family Dental||6408 KY-146 Unit 10, Crestwood, Kentucky, KY||40014||
||(502) 243-0123||Reviews | Direction|
|The Smile Independence: Tara L. Ryle DMD||1984 Walton Nicholson Pike, Independence, Kentucky, KY||41051||
||(859) 363-1616||Reviews | Direction|
|Sara Cummins Aesthetic & Implant Dentistry||9207 US-42 F, Prospect, Kentucky, KY||40059||
||(502) 228-4700||Reviews | Direction|
|Cornerstone Dental of Pewee Valley Louisville||13500 Oliver Station Ct Ste 2, Louisville, Kentucky, KY||40245||
||(502) 244-4474||Reviews | Direction|
|Mortenson Family Dental||2052 Harris Pike #54, Independence, Kentucky, KY||41051||
||(859) 898-2255||Reviews | Direction|
|Sparks James R DDS||205 N 1st Ave Ave, La Grange, Kentucky, KY||40031||
||(502) 222-7070||Reviews | Direction|
|Dental Health Center||2323 Lime Kiln Ln, Louisville, Kentucky, KY||40222||
||(502) 423-0781||Reviews | Direction|
|Independence Family Dentistry||5302 Madison Pike, Independence, Kentucky, KY||41051||
||(859) 356-2000||Reviews | Direction|
|Alfred Gernert PSC||604 Crystal Pl Suite 4, La Grange, Kentucky, KY||40031||
||Reviews | Direction|
|Walton Family Dentistry||121 S Salem Dr, Bardstown, Kentucky, KY||40004||
||(502) 610-0151||Reviews | Direction|
|Mortenson Family Dental||911 Palatka Rd, Louisville, Kentucky, KY||40214||
||(502) 366-2448||Reviews | Direction|
|Midway Family Dental||128 E Main St, Midway, Kentucky, KY||40347||
||(859) 618-6311||Reviews | Direction|
- Get a Perfect Smile: Discover the Top 3 Teeth-Straightening Procedures!Straight teeth are not only aesthetically pleasing, but they also play a crucial role in maintaining good oral health. Misaligned teeth can lead to a variety of dental problems, including gum disease, tooth decay, and even jaw pain. Fortunately, there are several procedures available to straighten teeth and improve overall dental health. In this article, ...
- Transform Your Smile: The Art of Contouring and Reshaping TeethWhen it comes to achieving a perfect smile, there are various cosmetic dental procedures available. One of the most popular and effective methods is contouring and reshaping teeth. This procedure involves removing small amounts of tooth enamel to improve the shape, length, or surface of a tooth. It is a minimally invasive procedure that can ...
- Mastering the Art of Flossing: Tips for Efficient and Effective Oral CareOral health is an essential aspect of our overall well-being, and flossing plays a crucial role in maintaining it. Flossing is a simple yet effective technique that helps remove plaque and food particles from between teeth and gums, preventing the buildup of harmful bacteria that can lead to tooth decay and gum disease. In this ...
- Emergency Dental Care: The Ultimate Guide to Dos and Don’ts for a Pain-Free SmileWhen a dental emergency happens, it can be a stressful and overwhelming experience. However, it is important to stay calm and assess the situation before taking any action. Knowing the dos and don'ts in a dental emergency can help you handle the situation with confidence and ensure the best possible outcome for your dental health. ...
- Unlocking the Beauty of Inlays: Discovering the Art of Intricate DesignWhat Is an Inlay? Inlay is a decorative technique that involves inserting pieces of material into a surface to create a pattern or design. The purpose of inlay varies depending on the industry it is used in. In the woodworking industry, inlay is used to add intricate designs to furniture, flooring, and musical instruments. In ...
- The Hidden Dangers of Wisdom Teeth: Why Extraction is Crucial for Your Oral HealthWisdom teeth, also known as third molars, are the last set of teeth to emerge in the back of the mouth. While some people may not experience any issues with their wisdom teeth, others may face complications that require extraction. One of the most common problems associated with wisdom teeth is overcrowding and misalignment of ...
- Grin and Win: The Surprising Ways Smiling Boosts Your HealthSmiling is a universal language that transcends cultural and linguistic barriers. It is a simple gesture that can convey a range of emotions, from happiness and joy to friendliness and warmth. But did you know that smiling can also have a profound impact on your overall health and well-being? In this article, we will explore ...
- The Importance of a Full Smile: Why Replacing Lost Teeth is Vital for Your Health and HappinessTeeth play a crucial role in our daily lives, from helping us chew and speak to enhancing our appearance. Losing teeth can have a significant impact on our overall well-being, affecting our ability to eat, speak, and smile with confidence. This is why replacing lost teeth is important, not only for our physical health but ...
- Grinning from Ear to Ear: Surprising Statistics on Smiling and HappinessSmiling and happiness are two essential components of a fulfilling life. They not only make us feel good, but they also have a positive impact on our physical and mental health. Statistics About Smiling and Happiness reveal that people who smile more often are perceived as more attractive, confident, and approachable. Moreover, studies have shown ...
- The Evolutionary Mystery of Wisdom Teeth: Uncovering the Purpose Behind Our Third MolarsWhy Do We Have Wisdom Teeth? This is a question that has puzzled scientists and researchers for years. Wisdom teeth, also known as third molars, are the last set of teeth to develop in the human mouth. They typically emerge between the ages of 17 and 25, and for many people, they can cause a ...