Find Dentist Near Reynolds, North Dakota
|Core Endodontics||3950 S Columbia Rd, Grand Forks, North Dakota, ND||58201||
||(701) 757-9777||Reviews | Direction|
|Volk Matthew DDS||600 Towner Ave, Larimore, North Dakota, ND||58251||
||(701) 343-2581||Reviews | Direction|
|Danel Jeremiah K. DDS||2650 32nd Ave S, Grand Forks, North Dakota, ND||58201||
||(701) 775-0684||Reviews | Direction|
|Lifetime Dental||321 Briggs Ave S Suite #3, Park River, North Dakota, ND||58270||
||(701) 284-7777||Reviews | Direction|
|Novotny Jackie DDS||1599 J St # 109A, Grand Forks AFB, North Dakota, ND||58205||
||(701) 747-3872||| Direction|
|Dr. Robert A. Olson, DDS||1197 S Columbia Rd # A, Grand Forks, North Dakota, ND||58201||
||(701) 775-4751||| Direction|
|Orn Family Dentistry||916 5th Ave NE, Jamestown, North Dakota, ND||58401||
||(701) 252-6752||Reviews | Direction|
|Dr. Heidi N. Undlin Stevens, DDS||2810 17th Ave S, Grand Forks, North Dakota, ND||58201||
||(701) 775-0641||Reviews | Direction|
|Rudy Schneider||1165 S Columbia Rd ste c, Grand Forks, North Dakota, ND||58201||
||(701) 772-7379||| Direction|
|Badger Jeremy S DDS||1197 S Columbia Rd, Grand Forks, North Dakota, ND||58201||
||(701) 775-4751||Reviews | Direction|
|DeMers Dental||706 Demers Ave, East Grand Forks, Minnesota, MN||56721||
||(218) 773-7474||Reviews | Direction|
|John Clayburgh||667 Demers Ave, Grand Forks, North Dakota, ND||582014500||
||(701) 772-8488||| Direction|
|Dr. James C. Nord||2720 17th Ave S, Grand Forks, North Dakota, ND||58201||
||(701) 772-6922||| Direction|
|Remmick Family Dentistry||310 4th St NW, Devils Lake, North Dakota, ND||58301||
||(701) 662-8980||Reviews | Direction|
|Kelly Daniel L DDS||2401 S Washington St # B, Grand Forks, North Dakota, ND||58201||
||(701) 772-8158||| Direction|
|East Grand Forks Dental Care||22 4th St NE #1, East Grand Forks, Minnesota, MN||56721||
||(218) 773-0842||Reviews | Direction|
|Undlin Stevens Heidi DDS||4000 17th Ave S, Grand Forks, North Dakota, ND||58201||
||(701) 775-0641||| Direction|
|Hagen Dental||102 Langer Ave N, Casselton, North Dakota, ND||58012||
||(701) 347-5345||Reviews | Direction|
|Johnson Family Dentistry||1017 U.S. Rte 2, Devils Lake, North Dakota, ND||58301||
||(701) 662-4961||Reviews | Direction|
|Bothun Paul T DDS||4000 17th Ave S, Grand Forks, North Dakota, ND||58201||
||(701) 775-0641||Reviews | Direction|
- Battle of the Smiles: Retainers vs Dental Braces – Which is the Ultimate Winner?Orthodontic treatment is a common dental procedure that aims to correct misaligned teeth and jaws. Two of the most popular orthodontic appliances are retainers and dental braces. These devices are designed to straighten teeth, improve bite, and enhance overall oral health. Retainers and dental braces are often used interchangeably, but they have distinct differences that ...
- Conquer Your Sweet Tooth: Winning the Battle Against Sugar CravingsDo you find yourself constantly craving sweet foods? You're not alone. Many people struggle with sweet cravings, but understanding the root cause of these cravings can help you fight them. In this article, we'll explore the reasons why you may be craving sweets and provide tips on how to address them. Fighting your sweet food ...
- Unlocking the Mystery: Everything You Need to Know About DenturesWhat Is a Denture? A denture is a removable dental appliance that is used to replace missing teeth and surrounding tissues. It is made of acrylic resin and sometimes metal, and it is custom-made to fit the patient's mouth. Dentures are designed to improve the appearance of the patient's smile, restore their ability to chew ...
- Uncovering the Hidden Dangers of Periodontitis: What You Need to KnowPeriodontitis is a severe gum disease that affects the tissues surrounding the teeth. It is a chronic inflammatory condition that can lead to tooth loss if left untreated. What Is Periodontitis? It is caused by the buildup of plaque and tartar on the teeth, which can lead to the destruction of the gum tissue and ...
- Capturing Your Smile in Pixels: The Power of Digital ImpressionsDigital impression in dentistry is a modern technique that has revolutionized the way dental impressions are taken. It involves the use of digital scanners to capture a 3D image of a patient's teeth and gums, which is then used to create a virtual model of the mouth. This technology has replaced the traditional method of ...
- Protect Your Smile: The Importance of Regular Dental CleaningsOral health is an essential aspect of overall well-being, and regular dental cleanings play a crucial role in maintaining it. Why Dental Cleanings Are Essential? Dental cleanings are necessary to remove plaque and tartar buildup, which can lead to tooth decay, gum disease, and other oral health issues. Despite the importance of dental cleanings, many ...
- Brushing Up on Oral Health: The Surprising Truth About How Often You Should Change Your ToothbrushOral hygiene is an essential aspect of maintaining good health. Brushing your teeth twice a day is a crucial part of oral hygiene, but it is equally important to ensure that your toothbrush is clean and hygienic. Poor toothbrush hygiene can lead to the accumulation of harmful bacteria, which can cause various oral health problems. ...
- Emergency Dental Care: The Ultimate Guide to Dos and Don’ts for a Pain-Free SmileWhen a dental emergency happens, it can be a stressful and overwhelming experience. However, it is important to stay calm and assess the situation before taking any action. Knowing the dos and don'ts in a dental emergency can help you handle the situation with confidence and ensure the best possible outcome for your dental health. ...
- Conquering Your Fear: How to Overcome Dental Phobia and Achieve a Healthy SmileOvercoming Dental Phobia is a crucial step towards maintaining good oral health. However, for many individuals, the mere thought of visiting a dentist can trigger intense fear and anxiety. This fear can be so overwhelming that it prevents them from seeking necessary dental care, leading to serious dental problems. Understanding the root causes of dental ...
- Smile Brighter with These Enamel-Boosting Foods!Tooth enamel is the hard, outer layer of our teeth that protects them from decay and damage. It is the hardest substance in the human body, but it can still be weakened by certain foods and drinks. Maintaining strong and healthy tooth enamel is crucial for good oral health, and there are certain foods that ...