Find Dentist Near Pleasant Ridge, Kentucky
|Mortenson Family Dental||1746 KY-44 E, Shepherdsville, Kentucky, KY||40165||
||(502) 955-7102||Reviews | Direction|
|Bunch Family Dental||914 N Dixie Hwy Ste 200, Elizabethtown, Kentucky, KY||42701||
||(270) 765-4727||Reviews | Direction|
|Gerlach Family Dentistry||210 W Woodlawn Ave, Louisville, Kentucky, KY||40214||
||(502) 368-5529||Reviews | Direction|
|Dr. Henry Bunch||914 N Dixie Hwy, Elizabethtown, Kentucky, KY||42701||
||(270) 765-4727||| Direction|
|Dr. Timothy J. McMahon||300 Arbors Dr #5, Dry Ridge, Kentucky, KY||41035||
||(859) 823-0111||Reviews | Direction|
|Crestwood Dental Group||5805 W State Hwy 22, Crestwood, Kentucky, KY||40014||
||(502) 241-9407||Reviews | Direction|
|Bullitt Dental P.L.L.C.||4230 N Preston Hwy, Shepherdsville, Kentucky, KY||40165||
||(502) 955-6516||Reviews | Direction|
|Floss 32 Dentistry Prospect||6007 Timber Ridge Dr, Prospect, Kentucky, KY||40059||
||(502) 916-1720||Reviews | Direction|
|Mortenson Family Dental||4740 Dixie Hwy, Louisville, Kentucky, KY||40216||
||(502) 447-8992||Reviews | Direction|
|Allen Family Dental||199 W Main St, Scottsville, Kentucky, KY||42164||
||(270) 237-3655||Reviews | Direction|
|Dr. Kenneth B. Kelly, DMD||201 Pleasant Valley Rd, Franklin, Kentucky, KY||42134||
||(270) 586-4631||Reviews | Direction|
|Affinity Dental||5141 Dixie Hwy Ste 101, Louisville, Kentucky, KY||40216||
||(502) 273-5180||Reviews | Direction|
|Maryville Family Dentistry||254 Cs-5007, Louisville, Kentucky, KY||40229||
||(502) 955-6134||Reviews | Direction|
|Franklin Family Dentistry||112 Morgantown Rd, Franklin, Kentucky, KY||42134||
||(270) 586-0606||Reviews | Direction|
|Friendly Dental Co||300 Arbors Dr #5, Dry Ridge, Kentucky, KY||41035||
||(859) 823-0111||Reviews | Direction|
|Harmon Dental Center||2501 Bush Ridge Dr, Louisville, Kentucky, KY||40245||
||(502) 245-3602||Reviews | Direction|
|Dr. Jonathan Mitchell||254 Cs-5007 # 2, Louisville, Kentucky, KY||40229||
||(502) 955-6134||| Direction|
|Pleasure Ridge Park Dentistry||8511 Terry Rd, Louisville, Kentucky, KY||40258||
||(502) 385-4633||Reviews | Direction|
|Mortenson Family Dental||5220 Dixie Hwy B, Louisville, Kentucky, KY||40216||
||(502) 449-7995||Reviews | Direction|
|North Bullitt Family Dental||3564 Willow Way, Shepherdsville, Kentucky, KY||40165||
||(502) 955-1606||Reviews | Direction|
- Root Canal Recovery: Tips and Tricks for a Speedy and Painless Healing ProcessRoot canal procedures are often dreaded by many people due to the fear of pain and discomfort. However, with proper preparation and knowledge of what to expect, the procedure can be a smooth and painless experience. In this article, we will discuss the steps you can take to prepare for a root canal procedure and ...
- Smile-Worthy Secrets: Uncovering the Best Dental Clinic for Your Perfect Pearly WhitesWhen it comes to finding the best dental clinic for your needs, it's important to start by determining what those needs and preferences are. This will help you narrow down your search and find a clinic that can provide the specific services and care that you require. Whether you're looking for routine cleanings and check-ups, ...
- Fresh Breath, Happy Life: The Ultimate Guide to Banishing Halitosis for GoodHalitosis, commonly known as bad breath, is a condition that affects millions of people worldwide. It is a condition that can cause embarrassment and social isolation, and it can also be a sign of underlying health problems. Halitosis can be caused by a variety of factors, including poor oral hygiene, certain foods, and medical conditions. ...
- Smiling: More Than Just a Facial Expression – The Surprising Link to Dental HealthDental health is an essential aspect of overall well-being that is often overlooked. Maintaining good oral hygiene not only prevents tooth decay and gum disease but also has a significant impact on one's overall health. One of the most visible signs of good dental health is a bright and healthy smile. Smiling is not only ...
- Uncovering the Importance of Dental X-Rays: Why They’re Essential for Your Oral HealthWhy Do You Need Dental X-Rays? The answer is simple: early detection of dental problems. Dental X-rays are an essential tool in diagnosing and treating dental issues before they become more severe. By detecting problems early, you can avoid more extensive and costly treatments down the road. In this article, we will discuss the importance ...
- Beyond the Teeth: The Vital Role of Oral Surgeons in Modern DentistryOral surgery is a specialized field of dentistry that deals with the diagnosis and treatment of various conditions affecting the mouth, teeth, jaws, and facial structures. It involves surgical procedures that are performed to correct or alleviate problems such as impacted teeth, jaw misalignment, facial trauma, and oral cancer. The role of an oral surgeon ...
- Smile Makeover: 5 Must-Try Cosmetic Dentistry Treatments for a Perfect SmileWhen it comes to enhancing one's appearance, cosmetic dentistry has become increasingly popular in recent years. From teeth whitening to veneers, there are a variety of treatments available to help individuals achieve their desired smile. One of the most sought-after cosmetic dentistry treatments is teeth whitening. This procedure involves the use of bleaching agents to ...
- Is it Time to Say Goodbye to Your Wisdom Tooth? Here’s How to Tell!Wisdom teeth, also known as third molars, are the last set of teeth to emerge in the back of the mouth. These teeth typically appear between the ages of 17 and 25, and while some people have no issues with their wisdom teeth, others experience a range of problems. Understanding the anatomy of wisdom teeth ...
- Expecting Moms: Debunking the Myths and Facts About Dental X-RaysWhen it comes to dental care during pregnancy, many women are concerned about the safety of dental x-rays. The question on many expectant mothers' minds is, "Are dental x-rays safe during pregnancy?" It's a valid concern, as pregnant women want to ensure that they are not putting their unborn child at risk. However, dental x-rays ...
- Smile Your Way to Success: How Cosmetic Dentistry Can Boost Your CareerAppearance plays a crucial role in the workplace, and it can significantly impact one's career growth and success. A well-groomed and polished appearance can create a positive impression on colleagues, clients, and superiors, while a shabby and unkempt look can have the opposite effect. In today's competitive job market, it's essential to present oneself in ...