Find Dentist Near Platea, Pennsylvania
|Summit Dental Associates||1341 W 26th St #100, Erie, Pennsylvania, PA||16508||
||(814) 452-1632||Reviews | Direction|
|LECOM School of Dental Medicine Dental Offices||2000 W Grandview Blvd, Erie, Pennsylvania, PA||16509||
||(814) 868-1001||Reviews | Direction|
|Summit Family Dentistry||9271 Peach St, Waterford, Pennsylvania, PA||16441||
||(814) 923-4510||Reviews | Direction|
|Sleep Dentistry with Dr Kevin Mahoney||3915 Caughey Rd, Erie, Pennsylvania, PA||16506||
||(814) 833-3505||Reviews | Direction|
|Dr. Blaine M. Bell, DMD||4820 Buffalo Rd, Erie, Pennsylvania, PA||16510||
||(814) 899-0444||Reviews | Direction|
|Perfect Smile Dental of Erie||6660 Peach St C12, Erie, Pennsylvania, PA||16509||
||(814) 737-0030||Reviews | Direction|
|Laser Dentistry Of Erie||1533 E 38th St, Erie, Pennsylvania, PA||16510||
||(814) 825-2615||Reviews | Direction|
|West Ridge Family Dental||5712 W Ridge Rd, Erie, Pennsylvania, PA||16506||
||(814) 833-1131||Reviews | Direction|
|Cropp Sr Gregory M DMD||5690 Perry Hwy, Erie, Pennsylvania, PA||16509||
||(814) 836-0667||Reviews | Direction|
|Dr. Dennis D. Doughty, DDS||111 Main St W, Girard, Pennsylvania, PA||16417||
||(814) 774-9601||| Direction|
|Dr. Allen J. Starr DDS||1533 E 38th St, Erie, Pennsylvania, PA||16504||
||(814) 825-2615||| Direction|
|Kulisek Kathleen||1611 Peach St Suite 210, Erie, Pennsylvania, PA||16501||
||(814) 454-0001||Reviews | Direction|
|Daniel J Roberts DMD||3419 State St, Erie, Pennsylvania, PA||16508||
||(814) 456-7821||Reviews | Direction|
|Rosanne Palermo, D.M.D.||3437 W Lake Rd, Erie, Pennsylvania, PA||16505||
||(814) 833-3001||Reviews | Direction|
|Sambuchino Richard R DDS||4944 Peach St, Erie, Pennsylvania, PA||16509||
||(814) 864-7511||Reviews | Direction|
|Maciejewski S Michael DMD||2702 Zuck Rd, Erie, Pennsylvania, PA||16506||
||(814) 833-3535||Reviews | Direction|
|Bell Dental Associates||4820 Buffalo Rd, Erie, Pennsylvania, PA||16510||
||(814) 899-0444||Reviews | Direction|
|Kneib Dentistry PC||3325 W 26th St, Erie, Pennsylvania, PA||16506||
||(814) 204-3367||Reviews | Direction|
|Adam Hammerlee, DMD||2120 E 10th St, Erie, Pennsylvania, PA||16511||
||(814) 464-0307||| Direction|
|Family Dental Care PC||4206 E Lake Rd, Erie, Pennsylvania, PA||16511||
||(814) 899-0602||Reviews | Direction|
- Timing is Everything: The Ultimate Guide to Knowing When to Remove Your Wisdom TeethWisdom teeth, also known as third molars, are the last set of teeth to develop in the mouth. They typically emerge between the ages of 17 and 25, and are located at the back of the mouth, behind the second molars. While wisdom teeth were once necessary for our ancestors to grind and chew tough ...
- Revolutionizing Dental Care: The Benefits of Composite FillingsWhat Is a Composite Filling? A composite filling is a type of dental filling that is used to repair a tooth that has been damaged by decay or trauma. It is made up of a mixture of plastic and glass materials that are designed to match the color of your natural teeth. The purpose of ...
- Root Canal Recovery: Tips and Tricks for a Speedy and Painless Healing ProcessRoot canal procedures are often dreaded by many people due to the fear of pain and discomfort. However, with proper preparation and knowledge of what to expect, the procedure can be a smooth and painless experience. In this article, we will discuss the steps you can take to prepare for a root canal procedure and ...
- Uncovering the Truth: Debunking Myths About Dental X-Ray SafetyDental x-rays are an essential part of dental care that have been used for decades to diagnose and treat various dental conditions. These x-rays are a type of diagnostic imaging that allows dentists to see the internal structures of teeth and gums that are not visible to the naked eye. They are an important tool ...
- Uncovering the Hidden Truths of Dental Insurance: What You Need to KnowOral health is an essential aspect of overall health and well-being. However, dental care can be expensive, and many people may avoid seeking treatment due to financial constraints. This is where dental insurance comes in, providing coverage for various dental procedures and treatments. What You Don’t Know About Dental Insurance is that it can play ...
- Unveiling the Beauty and Durability of Zirconia Crowns: Your Ultimate GuideWhat Is a Zirconia Crown? A zirconia crown is a type of dental crown that is made from zirconia, a type of ceramic material that is known for its strength and durability. Zirconia crowns are often used to restore damaged or decayed teeth, and they are also commonly used in cosmetic dentistry to improve the ...
- Smile all the way to the bank: A guide to running a successful dental supplies shopAs a business owner, it is crucial to identify your target market and their needs in order to run a profitable dental supplies shop. Understanding your customers' preferences, pain points, and purchasing behavior can help you tailor your products and services to meet their demands. In this article, we will explore the importance of identifying ...
- Capturing Your Smile: The Art of Dental ImpressionsDental impressions are a crucial aspect of dentistry that involves creating a replica of a patient's teeth and gums. These impressions are used to create custom-fitted dental appliances such as crowns, bridges, dentures, and orthodontic braces. What Are Dental Impressions? They are essentially molds of a patient's teeth and gums that are created using a ...
- Smile Makeover: Choosing Between Porcelain Veneers and CrownsWhen it comes to enhancing the appearance of your teeth, there are several options available. Two of the most popular cosmetic dental procedures are porcelain veneers and crowns. These treatments can help improve the look of your teeth, giving you a brighter, more confident smile. Porcelain veneers are thin, custom-made shells that are placed over ...
- Reviving Smiles: The Fascinating Procedures Prosthodontists PerformProsthodontics is a specialized field of dentistry that focuses on the restoration and replacement of missing teeth and other oral structures. It is a crucial aspect of dental care that helps patients regain their ability to eat, speak, and smile with confidence. Prosthodontists are highly trained dental professionals who specialize in the diagnosis, treatment planning, ...