Find Dentist Near Pittsburg, Oklahoma
|Westside Family Dentistry||2915 Westside Dr, Durant, Oklahoma, OK||74701||
||(580) 924-1234||Reviews | Direction|
|Roley D. McIntosh, DDS, PC||900 Birkes Rd, Eufaula, Oklahoma, OK||74432||
||(918) 689-2583||Reviews | Direction|
|Dr. Kerry Edwards||2930 S Pittsburg Ave, Tulsa, Oklahoma, OK||74114||
||(918) 742-9810||| Direction|
|Dr. John Carletti||635 S Main St, Sapulpa, Oklahoma, OK||74066||
||(918) 224-0369||| Direction|
|Dental Care of Sapulpa||1011 E Taft Ave, Sapulpa, Oklahoma, OK||74066||
||(918) 216-4300||Reviews | Direction|
|Vaught, Burchard & Associates Inc||2902 S Pittsburg Ave, Tulsa, Oklahoma, OK||74114||
||(918) 748-8868||Reviews | Direction|
|My Dentist||1430 Lonnie Abbott Blvd, Ada, Oklahoma, OK||74820||
||(580) 279-1716||Reviews | Direction|
|McAlester Children’s Dental||329 W Carl Albert Pkwy, McAlester, Oklahoma, OK||74501||
||(918) 423-2897||Reviews | Direction|
|Miller Dental Office||201 S 3rd St, McAlester, Oklahoma, OK||74501||
||(918) 423-1321||| Direction|
|Dr. Lena R. Craig, DDS||405 W Clay Ave # A, Coalgate, Oklahoma, OK||74538||
||(580) 927-2331||| Direction|
|Smart Mouth Family Dental – Durant||1220 N Washington Ave, Durant, Oklahoma, OK||74701||
||(580) 745-0045||Reviews | Direction|
|McAlester Dentistry and Braces||320 S 4th St, McAlester, Oklahoma, OK||74501||
||(918) 423-0091||Reviews | Direction|
|Caring Hands Healthcare Center||3101 Elk Rd, McAlester, Oklahoma, OK||74501||
||(918) 426-2442||Reviews | Direction|
|Ada Family Dentistry, Inc. – Bryan D. Bratton, DDS||116 E 14th St, Ada, Oklahoma, OK||74820||
||(580) 272-0222||Reviews | Direction|
|Summer Dental||811 SW 19th St Suite A, Moore, Oklahoma, OK||73160||
||(405) 703-5161||Reviews | Direction|
|Carletti Dentistry & Associates||635 S Main St, Sapulpa, Oklahoma, OK||74066||
||(918) 224-0369||Reviews | Direction|
|Corley Richard w DDS||215 E Choctaw Ave, McAlester, Oklahoma, OK||74501||
||(918) 423-2628||Reviews | Direction|
|Magnolia City Dental||1706 N Washington Ave, Durant, Oklahoma, OK||74701||
||(580) 924-3330||Reviews | Direction|
|Dental Efficiency Associate||114 W Main St, Wilburton, Oklahoma, OK||74578||
||(918) 448-6083||| Direction|
|Casey A. Roberts DDS PC||1706 N Washington Ave, Durant, Oklahoma, OK||74701||
||(580) 924-3330||Reviews | Direction|
- Timing is Everything: The Ultimate Guide to When Your Child Should See a Pediatric DentistOral health is an essential aspect of overall health, and it is crucial to start taking care of your child's teeth from an early age. Early dental care for children is essential to prevent dental problems and ensure healthy teeth and gums. When it comes to dental care for children, it is recommended to start ...
- Battle of the Smiles: Dentist vs Orthodontics – Who Will Win?When it comes to oral health, there are various professionals who specialize in different areas. Two of the most common dental professionals are dentists and orthodontists. While both of these professionals work towards improving oral health, there are significant differences in their education and training. In this article, we will explore the differences between dentists ...
- Extracted Tooth Dilemma: To Replace or Not to Replace?There are various reasons why a tooth may need to be extracted, ranging from decay and damage to overcrowding and infection. While tooth extraction may seem like a daunting procedure, it is sometimes necessary to maintain oral health and prevent further complications. However, the question that often arises after a tooth extraction is whether or ...
- Uncovering the Hidden Dangers of Periodontitis: What You Need to KnowPeriodontitis is a severe gum disease that affects the tissues surrounding the teeth. It is a chronic inflammatory condition that can lead to tooth loss if left untreated. What Is Periodontitis? It is caused by the buildup of plaque and tartar on the teeth, which can lead to the destruction of the gum tissue and ...
- Root Canal Recovery: Tips and Tricks for a Speedy and Painless Healing ProcessRoot canal procedures are often dreaded by many people due to the fear of pain and discomfort. However, with proper preparation and knowledge of what to expect, the procedure can be a smooth and painless experience. In this article, we will discuss the steps you can take to prepare for a root canal procedure and ...
- Revolutionize Your Smile: Discover the All-On-Four Denture SolutionWhat Is an All-On-Four Denture? This is a question that many people may ask when they hear about this dental procedure. An All-On-Four Denture is a type of dental implant that is used to replace a full arch of teeth. It is a popular option for those who have lost most or all of their ...
- Smile Makeover: Choosing Between Porcelain Veneers and CrownsWhen it comes to enhancing the appearance of your teeth, there are several options available. Two of the most popular cosmetic dental procedures are porcelain veneers and crowns. These treatments can help improve the look of your teeth, giving you a brighter, more confident smile. Porcelain veneers are thin, custom-made shells that are placed over ...
- Unlocking the Path to Becoming a Dentist: Essential Subjects You Need to TakeAre you interested in pursuing a career in dentistry? If so, you may be wondering, "What subjects do you have to take to become a dentist?" Well, the answer lies in the core subjects required for dental school, which include biology, chemistry, and physics. These subjects are essential for any aspiring dentist, as they provide ...
- Uncovering the Mystery of Onlays: The Ultimate GuideWhat Is an Onlay? In dentistry, an onlay is a type of dental restoration that is used to repair a damaged or decayed tooth. It is a custom-made piece of dental material that is designed to fit over the damaged area of the tooth, covering the cusps or the biting surface. The purpose of an ...
- The Truth About Dental Fear: Separating Fact from FictionDental fear is a common phenomenon that affects a significant portion of the population. It is a feeling of anxiety or apprehension that arises when an individual thinks about visiting a dentist or undergoing dental procedures. This fear can range from mild discomfort to severe phobia, and it can have a significant impact on a ...