Find Dentist Near Pawlet, Vermont
|Bristol Park Dental||6 Park Pl, Bristol, Vermont, VT||05443||
||(802) 453-7700||Reviews | Direction|
|Community Dental Shorewell||2987 VT-22A #2, Shoreham, Vermont, VT||05770||
||(802) 897-7716||Reviews | Direction|
|American Dental Arts||420 County Rd 23, Granville, New York, NY||12832||
||(212) 929-9200||Reviews | Direction|
|Dr. Drake J. Battista, DDS||4 General Wing Rd, Rutland, Vermont, VT||05701||
||(802) 775-0819||Reviews | Direction|
|Mettowee Valley Family Health Center||278 Vt Route 149, Pawlet, Vermont, VT||05775||
||(855) 722-7878||| Direction|
|Dr. Margaret N. Janisse, DMD||217 Maxham Meadow Way, Woodstock, Vermont, VT||05091||
||(802) 457-1903||| Direction|
|Sunset Valley Dental||21710 Maxham Meadow Way, Woodstock, Vermont, VT||05091||
||(802) 457-1903||Reviews | Direction|
|Dr. Jedidiah L. Janisse, DMD||217 Maxham Meadow Way, Woodstock, Vermont, VT||05091||
||(802) 457-1903||| Direction|
|Vermont Dental Care||248 S Main St, Barre, Vermont, VT||05641||
||(802) 476-6785||Reviews | Direction|
|Dr. Alison Landgraf||69 Allen St Ste 10, Rutland, Vermont, VT||05701||
||(802) 774-5050||| Direction|
|Union Street Dental, PLC||130 Union St UNIT 1, Bennington, Vermont, VT||05201||
||(802) 447-7682||Reviews | Direction|
|Middlebury Dental Group||1330 Exchange St, Middlebury, Vermont, VT||05753||
||(802) 388-3553||Reviews | Direction|
|Rachel Rivard||71 Allen St Ste 403, Rutland, Vermont, VT||05701||
||(802) 772-4414||| Direction|
|McLain & Peck, Inc||119 Union St, Bennington, Vermont, VT||05201||
||(802) 442-6379||Reviews | Direction|
|All Smiles Family Dental Center||161 US-302, Barre, Vermont, VT||05641||
||(802) 476-8700||Reviews | Direction|
|Central Vermont Dental Center||417 US-302, Barre, Vermont, VT||05641||
||(802) 622-0801||Reviews | Direction|
|Upper Valley Endodontics||205 Billings Farm Rd #6A, White River Junction, Vermont, VT||05001||
||(802) 295-7522||Reviews | Direction|
|Dr. Nicholas M. Guy||74 Longview Dr, Manchester, Vermont, VT||05255||
||(802) 362-1099||| Direction|
|Community Kids Dental – Rutland||69 Allen St Suite 7, Rutland, Vermont, VT||05701||
||(802) 772-4413||| Direction|
|Brattleboro Dental Care||80 Flat St #101, Brattleboro, Vermont, VT||05301||
||(802) 455-4257||Reviews | Direction|
- Smile Brighter: The Ultimate Guide to Naturally Caring for Your TeethGood oral hygiene is essential for maintaining healthy teeth and gums. While traditional dental care methods involve the use of chemical-laden products, natural dental care is becoming increasingly popular due to its numerous benefits. In this article, we will explore the benefits of natural dental care and provide tips on how to take good care ...
- Say Goodbye to Plaque: The Ultimate Guide to Removing Buildup Without Tooth ExtractionPlaque is a sticky, colorless film of bacteria that forms on teeth and gums. It is a common dental problem that affects people of all ages. Plaque buildup can lead to various dental issues, such as cavities, gum disease, and bad breath. If left untreated, it can even cause tooth loss. Therefore, it is essential ...
- Say Goodbye to Cavities: A Comprehensive Guide to Preventing Tooth DecayTooth decay is a common dental problem that affects people of all ages. It is caused by the buildup of plaque on the teeth, which leads to the erosion of the enamel and the formation of cavities. Poor oral hygiene, a diet high in sugar and carbohydrates, and certain medical conditions can all contribute to ...
- Revolutionizing Your Smile: The Ultimate Guide to Dental ImplantsWhat Is a Dental Implant? A dental implant is a surgical component that is placed into the jawbone to support a dental prosthesis such as a crown, bridge, or denture. It is a popular and effective solution for replacing missing teeth and restoring oral function. Dental implants are made of biocompatible materials such as titanium ...
- Is it Time to Say Goodbye to Your Wisdom Tooth? Here’s How to Tell!Wisdom teeth, also known as third molars, are the last set of teeth to emerge in the back of the mouth. These teeth typically appear between the ages of 17 and 25, and while some people have no issues with their wisdom teeth, others experience a range of problems. Understanding the anatomy of wisdom teeth ...
- Relax and Unwind: The Benefits of Oral Sedation for a Stress-Free Dental ExperienceWhat Is Oral Sedation? Oral sedation is a technique used in dentistry to help patients relax during dental procedures. It involves the use of medication that is taken orally, usually in the form of a pill, to help patients feel calm and comfortable. The purpose of oral sedation is to reduce anxiety and fear associated ...
- Unleashing the Power of Laughing Gas: Exploring the Science Behind Nitrous OxideNitrous oxide, also known as laughing gas, is a colorless and odorless gas that has been used in medicine and dentistry for over a century. It is a safe and effective sedative that helps patients relax during medical procedures. Nitrous oxide is commonly used in dental offices to alleviate anxiety and pain during procedures such ...
- Unlocking the Secrets of Dental Implants: Everything You Need to Know!Dental implants are a popular and effective solution for those who have lost one or more teeth. They are artificial tooth roots that are surgically placed into the jawbone to support a replacement tooth or bridge. Dental implants have become increasingly popular over the years due to their numerous benefits. In this article, we will ...
- Capturing Your Smile: The Art of Dental ImpressionsDental impressions are a crucial aspect of dentistry that involves creating a replica of a patient's teeth and gums. These impressions are used to create custom-fitted dental appliances such as crowns, bridges, dentures, and orthodontic braces. What Are Dental Impressions? They are essentially molds of a patient's teeth and gums that are created using a ...
- Beyond the Teeth: The Vital Role of Oral Surgeons in Modern DentistryOral surgery is a specialized field of dentistry that deals with the diagnosis and treatment of various conditions affecting the mouth, teeth, jaws, and facial structures. It involves surgical procedures that are performed to correct or alleviate problems such as impacted teeth, jaw misalignment, facial trauma, and oral cancer. The role of an oral surgeon ...