Find Dentist Near Parryville, Pennsylvania
|Della Croce John J, DMD||450 Washington St, Freeland, Pennsylvania, PA||18224||
||(570) 636-0660||Reviews | Direction|
|Lehman Karen M DDS||961 Riverview Dr, Walnutport, Pennsylvania, PA||18088||
||(610) 767-5388||Reviews | Direction|
|Gallagher Natalie||185 Delaware Ave # B, Palmerton, Pennsylvania, PA||18071||
||(610) 826-3656||| Direction|
|Advanced & Comfort Dentistry||3655 Municipal Dr, Whitehall, Pennsylvania, PA||18052||
||(610) 432-1200||Reviews | Direction|
|Dr. Michael J. Terrery, DMD||3180 PA-611 #14, Bartonsville, Pennsylvania, PA||18321||
||(570) 629-1300||Reviews | Direction|
|Whitehall Family Dentistry||2123 N 1st Ave, Whitehall, Pennsylvania, PA||18052||
||(610) 266-1101||Reviews | Direction|
|Keating Daniel J DDS||1212 North St, Jim Thorpe, Pennsylvania, PA||18229||
||(570) 325-4239||| Direction|
|Hadian Navid Dr||979 Brookside Rd, Wescosville, Pennsylvania, PA||18106||
||(610) 395-1630||Reviews | Direction|
|Jim Thorpe Family Dentistry||1212 North St, Jim Thorpe, Pennsylvania, PA||18229||
||(570) 325-4239||Reviews | Direction|
|Torbey Edward M DDS||540 Main St, Slatington, Pennsylvania, PA||18080||
||(610) 767-3234||| Direction|
|Advanced Periodontics of Lehighton||432 S 9th St, Lehighton, Pennsylvania, PA||18235||
||(610) 500-2091||| Direction|
|Brookside Dental Care||979 Brookside Rd, Allentown, Pennsylvania, PA||18106||
||(610) 510-4223||Reviews | Direction|
|Green Sharon||185 Delaware Ave # B, Palmerton, Pennsylvania, PA||18071||
||(610) 826-3656||| Direction|
|Dr. John Fallabel||1212 North St, Jim Thorpe, Pennsylvania, PA||18229||
||(570) 325-4239||| Direction|
|Professional Dental Associates: Stone Paula C DDS||433 S Best Ave, Walnutport, Pennsylvania, PA||18088||
||(610) 767-0601||Reviews | Direction|
|Blue Valley Dental||6 W Pennsylvania Ave, Pen Argyl, Pennsylvania, PA||18072||
||(610) 654-5400||Reviews | Direction|
|Carbon Oral Surgery Associates||1080 Blakeslee Blvd Dr E, Lehighton, Pennsylvania, PA||18235||
||(610) 377-1942||Reviews | Direction|
|Family Dentistry||1507 US-209, Brodheadsville, Pennsylvania, PA||18322||
||(570) 992-3000||Reviews | Direction|
|Mc Auliffe Jeffrey A DDS||5649 Wynnewood Dr #201, Laurys Station, Pennsylvania, PA||18059||
||(610) 261-1131||Reviews | Direction|
|FreySmiles Orthodontics – Lehighton||1080 Blakeslee Blvd Dr E, Lehighton, Pennsylvania, PA||18235||
||(610) 437-4748||Reviews | Direction|
- Unlocking the Full Picture: Exploring the Benefits of Panoramic Dental X-RaysWhat Are Panoramic Dental X-Rays? These are specialized dental x-rays that provide a comprehensive view of the entire mouth, including the teeth, jawbone, and surrounding structures. Unlike traditional x-rays that capture images of individual teeth, panoramic x-rays use a single image to capture a wide-angle view of the entire mouth. This makes them an essential ...
- Exploring the Essentials: Understanding the Importance of a Head and Neck ExamA head and neck exam is a medical procedure that involves a thorough examination of the head and neck region. This type of exam is typically performed by a healthcare professional, such as a physician or a nurse practitioner, and is used to assess the overall health of the patient. What Is a Head and ...
- Painful Pus Pockets: Understanding the Mystery of AbscessesAn abscess is a painful and swollen area on the body that is filled with pus. It is a common condition that can occur in various parts of the body, including the skin, teeth, gums, and internal organs. What Is an Abscess? It is a localized infection that can be caused by bacteria, viruses, or ...
- Uncovering the Truth: The Ins and Outs of Root CanalsWhat Is a Root Canal? A root canal is a dental procedure that involves removing the infected or damaged pulp from the inside of a tooth. The pulp is the soft tissue that contains nerves, blood vessels, and connective tissue. When the pulp becomes infected or inflamed, it can cause severe pain and discomfort. A ...
- Unveiling the Beauty and Durability of Porcelain Crowns: Everything You Need to KnowWhat Is a Porcelain Crown? A porcelain crown is a type of dental restoration that is used to cover a damaged or decayed tooth. It is a tooth-shaped cap that is placed over the tooth to restore its shape, size, strength, and appearance. Porcelain crowns are commonly used in dentistry because of their durability, natural ...
- Unlock the Secret to Stronger Teeth: Natural Ways to Boost Your Dental HealthHaving strong teeth is essential for maintaining good oral health and overall well-being. Strong teeth allow us to chew our food properly, speak clearly, and smile confidently. However, many people struggle with weak or damaged teeth, which can lead to a host of dental problems. While there are many artificial methods available to strengthen teeth, ...
- Uncovering the Hidden Truths of Dental Insurance: What You Need to KnowOral health is an essential aspect of overall health and well-being. However, dental care can be expensive, and many people may avoid seeking treatment due to financial constraints. This is where dental insurance comes in, providing coverage for various dental procedures and treatments. What You Don’t Know About Dental Insurance is that it can play ...
- Uncovering the Mystery: Exploring the Fascinating World of Partial FractionsWhat Is a Partial? In mathematics, a partial is a term used to describe a derivative or a partial derivative. It is a mathematical concept that plays a significant role in various fields of study, including physics, engineering, and economics. A partial derivative is a mathematical tool used to measure the rate of change of ...
- Raising the Roof: The Importance of a Sinus Lift for Optimal Oral HealthA sinus lift is a surgical procedure that is commonly performed in dentistry to increase the amount of bone in the upper jaw. This procedure is also known as a sinus augmentation or sinus elevation. The purpose of a sinus lift is to create more space between the sinus cavity and the upper jawbone, allowing ...
- Say Goodbye to Plaque: The Ultimate Guide to Removing Buildup Without Tooth ExtractionPlaque is a sticky, colorless film of bacteria that forms on teeth and gums. It is a common dental problem that affects people of all ages. Plaque buildup can lead to various dental issues, such as cavities, gum disease, and bad breath. If left untreated, it can even cause tooth loss. Therefore, it is essential ...