Find Dentist Near Ophiem, Illinois
|March Family Dental Care||517 S Governors Hwy, Peotone, Illinois, IL||60468||
||(708) 258-6281||Reviews | Direction|
|East Peoria Dental Group||2404 E Washington St, East Peoria, Illinois, IL||61611||
||(309) 699-5521||Reviews | Direction|
|Markiewicz Dental||852 IL-83, Mundelein, Illinois, IL||60060||
||(847) 566-2811||Reviews | Direction|
|Peoria Family Dental Care||6808 Knoxville Ave, Peoria, Illinois, IL||61614||
||(309) 691-8558||Reviews | Direction|
|Family Dentistry On the Avenue||4372 7th St, Moline, Illinois, IL||61265||
||(309) 716-3012||| Direction|
|Mokena Crossings Family Dental||9990 190th St Suite D, Mokena, Illinois, IL||60448||
||(708) 479-9797||Reviews | Direction|
|Girgis Dental||4707 Willow Springs Rd, La Grange, Illinois, IL||60525||
||(708) 787-4404||Reviews | Direction|
|Oswego Commons Family Dental||1490 Douglas Rd, Oswego, Illinois, IL||60543||
||(630) 636-6819||Reviews | Direction|
|Patterson Dental Group-Mokena||19721 Wolf Rd, Mokena, Illinois, IL||60448||
||(708) 479-5865||Reviews | Direction|
|Hemmen & Associates||3803 16th St, Moline, Illinois, IL||61265||
||(309) 517-3023||| Direction|
|Crystal Family Dental Care||1560 Carlemont Dr, Crystal Lake, Illinois, IL||60014||
||(815) 893-6345||Reviews | Direction|
|Marc Czapla, DDS||4680 W Algonquin Rd, Lake in the Hills, Illinois, IL||60156||
||(847) 658-8508||Reviews | Direction|
|Macomb Dental Center||1200 W Jackson St, Macomb, Illinois, IL||61455||
||(309) 836-6688||Reviews | Direction|
|City Square Dental, Whitney Behm, DMD||101 N Throop St, Woodstock, Illinois, IL||60098||
||(815) 337-1932||Reviews | Direction|
|Alliance Dental Group||540 W Walnut St, Oglesby, Illinois, IL||61348||
||(815) 883-3162||Reviews | Direction|
|Bell and King Dental Associates||1545 Creek Dr, Morris, Illinois, IL||60450||
||(815) 942-0182||Reviews | Direction|
|The Dental Shoppe||4680 W Algonquin Rd, Lake in the Hills, Illinois, IL||60156||
||(847) 669-3338||Reviews | Direction|
|Dartmoor Dental||1500 Carlemont Dr C, Crystal Lake, Illinois, IL||60014||
||(815) 475-9211||Reviews | Direction|
|Marcin Dental Peoria||7620 N University St Suite 107, Peoria, Illinois, IL||61614||
||(309) 693-0043||Reviews | Direction|
- Revolutionizing Your Smile: The Ultimate Guide to Dental ImplantsWhat Is a Dental Implant? A dental implant is a surgical component that is placed into the jawbone to support a dental prosthesis such as a crown, bridge, or denture. It is a popular and effective solution for replacing missing teeth and restoring oral function. Dental implants are made of biocompatible materials such as titanium ...
- Implant Dentures: Which Option is Right for You – Removable or Fixed?When it comes to replacing missing teeth, there are two main options: removable and fixed implant dentures. Removable implant dentures are designed to be taken out for cleaning and maintenance, while fixed implant dentures are permanently attached to the jawbone. Both types of dentures offer unique benefits and drawbacks, and the choice between them will ...
- Smile Makeover Showdown: Porcelain Veneers vs. BracesWhen it comes to achieving a perfect smile, there are several options available. Two of the most popular options are porcelain veneers and braces. Both of these treatments can help improve the appearance of your teeth, but they work in different ways. Porcelain veneers are thin shells that are placed over the front of your ...
- Fresh Breath, Happy Life: The Ultimate Guide to Banishing Halitosis for GoodHalitosis, commonly known as bad breath, is a condition that affects millions of people worldwide. It is a condition that can cause embarrassment and social isolation, and it can also be a sign of underlying health problems. Halitosis can be caused by a variety of factors, including poor oral hygiene, certain foods, and medical conditions. ...
- Rescue Your Smile: The Ultimate Guide to Saving a Damaged ToothWhen it comes to dental emergencies, a damaged tooth can be one of the most painful and concerning issues. Whether it's due to a sports injury, a fall, or biting down on something hard, a damaged tooth can cause discomfort, sensitivity, and even infection if left untreated. That's why it's crucial to know how to ...
- Conquer Your Sweet Tooth: Winning the Battle Against Sugar CravingsDo you find yourself constantly craving sweet foods? You're not alone. Many people struggle with sweet cravings, but understanding the root cause of these cravings can help you fight them. In this article, we'll explore the reasons why you may be craving sweets and provide tips on how to address them. Fighting your sweet food ...
- The Hidden Dangers of Wisdom Teeth: Why Extraction is Crucial for Your Oral HealthWisdom teeth, also known as third molars, are the last set of teeth to emerge in the back of the mouth. While some people may not experience any issues with their wisdom teeth, others may face complications that require extraction. One of the most common problems associated with wisdom teeth is overcrowding and misalignment of ...
- The Importance of a Full Smile: Why Replacing Lost Teeth is Vital for Your Health and HappinessTeeth play a crucial role in our daily lives, from helping us chew and speak to enhancing our appearance. Losing teeth can have a significant impact on our overall well-being, affecting our ability to eat, speak, and smile with confidence. This is why replacing lost teeth is important, not only for our physical health but ...
- Relax and Smile: The Benefits of Sedation Dentistry ExplainedWhat Is Sedation Dentistry? Sedation dentistry is a technique used by dentists to help patients relax during dental procedures. It involves the use of medication to calm the patient's nerves and reduce anxiety. Sedation dentistry is particularly useful for patients who have a fear of the dentist or who have had traumatic dental experiences in ...
- From Ancient Wires to Modern Smiles: A Fascinating Journey Through the History of Dental BracesDental braces are a common orthodontic treatment used to correct misaligned teeth and improve the overall appearance of a person's smile. They consist of brackets, wires, and bands that work together to apply gentle pressure to the teeth, gradually shifting them into the desired position. The purpose of dental braces is not only cosmetic but ...