Find Dentist Near Olanta, South Carolina
|Dental Team of Sumter||5635 Broad St, Sumter, South Carolina, SC||29154||
||(803) 494-8466||Reviews | Direction|
|Creston Dental||1121 Broad St, Sumter, South Carolina, SC||29150||
||(803) 590-3040||Reviews | Direction|
|Chapin Dental Associates||425 Lexington Ave, Chapin, South Carolina, SC||29036||
||(803) 345-5526||Reviews | Direction|
|Palmetto Dentistry of South Carolina, Inc. – Nicole S. Price, DMD||110 W Harrison St, Dillon, South Carolina, SC||29536||
||(843) 774-8788||Reviews | Direction|
|Family Dental Health of Spring Valley||9 Office Park Ct, Columbia, South Carolina, SC||29223||
||(803) 788-2555||Reviews | Direction|
|West Columbia Family Dentistry||3308 Platt Springs Rd, West Columbia, South Carolina, SC||29170||
||(803) 796-7934||Reviews | Direction|
|Family Dental Care of Spring Valley||9360 Two Notch Rd, Columbia, South Carolina, SC||29223||
||(803) 788-0360||Reviews | Direction|
|Genesis Health Care, Inc.||211 S Jones Rd, Olanta, South Carolina, SC||29114||
||(843) 396-9730||| Direction|
|Seaside Pediatric Dental Associates||4410 Hwy 17 B6, Murrells Inlet, South Carolina, SC||29576||
||(843) 651-5437||Reviews | Direction|
|Spring Valley Dental Associates LLC||9165 Two Notch Rd, Columbia, South Carolina, SC||29223||
||(803) 788-2560||Reviews | Direction|
|Murrells Inlet Dental Group||912 Inlet Square Dr, Murrells Inlet, South Carolina, SC||29576||
||(843) 651-9009||Reviews | Direction|
|Blythewood Dentistry||205 Blythewood Rd, Blythewood, South Carolina, SC||29016||
||(803) 691-4430||Reviews | Direction|
|River Landing Dentistry at Daniel Island||145 River Landing Dr Suite 102, Daniel Island, South Carolina, SC||29492||
||(843) 242-0645||Reviews | Direction|
|Dr. Deno S. Chrysostom, DMD||3308 Platt Springs Rd, West Columbia, South Carolina, SC||29170||
||(803) 520-3183||Reviews | Direction|
|Prime Pediatric Dentistry||2420 Hoffmeyer Rd, Florence, South Carolina, SC||29501||
||(843) 536-9888||Reviews | Direction|
|Carolina Forest Family Dentistry||1070 US-501 BUS, Conway, South Carolina, SC||29526||
||(843) 234-2273||Reviews | Direction|
|Murrells Inlet Dentistry||4405 Hwy 17, Murrells Inlet, South Carolina, SC||29576||
||(843) 651-5557||Reviews | Direction|
|Dr. Priscilla L. Welch, MD||211 S Jones Rd, Olanta, South Carolina, SC||29114||
||(843) 396-9730||Reviews | Direction|
|R. Capers Lee, DMD||5635 Broad St, Sumter, South Carolina, SC||29154||
||(803) 494-8466||| Direction|
|Tandem Health Dental||1105 N Lafayette Dr #C, Sumter, South Carolina, SC||29150||
||(803) 774-3600||Reviews | Direction|
- The Tooth Fairy’s Guide: A Fascinating Journey of How Children’s Teeth Erupt and Fall OutAs parents, we all eagerly await the arrival of our child's first tooth. The process of teeth eruption and shedding in children is a natural and exciting milestone in their development. Understanding this process can help parents prepare for the changes that come with it and ensure their child's dental health is properly maintained. In ...
- Revolutionizing Your Smile: The Ultimate Guide to Dental ImplantsWhat Is a Dental Implant? A dental implant is a surgical component that is placed into the jawbone to support a dental prosthesis such as a crown, bridge, or denture. It is a popular and effective solution for replacing missing teeth and restoring oral function. Dental implants are made of biocompatible materials such as titanium ...
- Smile Showdown: Invisalign vs Traditional Braces – Which is the Clear Winner?When it comes to straightening teeth, there are two popular options available: Invisalign and conventional dental braces. Both of these methods have their own unique advantages and disadvantages, and it's important to understand the differences between them before making a decision. In this article, we will explore the key differences between Invisalign and conventional dental ...
- Unveiling the Beauty and Durability of Porcelain Crowns: Everything You Need to KnowWhat Is a Porcelain Crown? A porcelain crown is a type of dental restoration that is used to cover a damaged or decayed tooth. It is a tooth-shaped cap that is placed over the tooth to restore its shape, size, strength, and appearance. Porcelain crowns are commonly used in dentistry because of their durability, natural ...
- Smile Makeover: Choosing Between Porcelain Veneers and CrownsWhen it comes to enhancing the appearance of your teeth, there are several options available. Two of the most popular cosmetic dental procedures are porcelain veneers and crowns. These treatments can help improve the look of your teeth, giving you a brighter, more confident smile. Porcelain veneers are thin, custom-made shells that are placed over ...
- The Importance of Dental Specialists: Why Your Smile Deserves the Best CareOral health care is an essential aspect of overall health and well-being. It is crucial to maintain good oral hygiene and seek professional dental care regularly. However, some dental conditions require specialized treatment that general dentists may not be equipped to handle. This is where dental specialists come in. They are highly trained and experienced ...
- Uncovering the Hidden Dangers of Periodontitis: What You Need to KnowPeriodontitis is a severe gum disease that affects the tissues surrounding the teeth. It is a chronic inflammatory condition that can lead to tooth loss if left untreated. What Is Periodontitis? It is caused by the buildup of plaque and tartar on the teeth, which can lead to the destruction of the gum tissue and ...
- Silver or Gold? Understanding the Benefits and Drawbacks of Amalgam FillingsWhat Is an Amalgam Filling? Amalgam filling is a type of dental filling that has been used for over 150 years to treat cavities. It is a mixture of metals, including silver, tin, copper, and mercury. The composition of amalgam filling varies depending on the manufacturer, but it typically contains about 50% mercury, which binds ...
- Building a Strong Foundation: The Importance of Bone Grafts for Dental HealthBone grafting is a surgical procedure that involves transplanting bone tissue from one part of the body to another or from a donor to a recipient. The purpose of bone grafting is to promote bone growth and healing in areas where bone loss or damage has occurred. This procedure is commonly used in orthopedic surgeries, ...
- Unveiling the 3D World of Cone Beam Imaging: A Revolutionary Technology for Dental DiagnosisWhat Is A Cone Beam Image? Cone Beam Image is a type of 3D imaging technology that has revolutionized the field of dentistry. It uses a cone-shaped beam of radiation to capture detailed images of the teeth, jaw, and surrounding structures. This technology has become increasingly popular in recent years due to its ability to ...