Find Dentist Near Oklahoma, Pennsylvania
|Orthodontique: Dara L. Rinchuse, DMD||451 Hyde Park Rd # A, Leechburg, Pennsylvania, PA||15656||
||(724) 845-1005||Reviews | Direction|
|Keelan Dental||264 New Castle Rd, Butler, Pennsylvania, PA||16001||
||(724) 285-4153||Reviews | Direction|
|Nista Family Dental Center P.C.||105 Pfeffer Rd #2, Export, Pennsylvania, PA||15632||
||(724) 733-3762||Reviews | Direction|
|Dr. Adam Highberger||138 E Market St, Blairsville, Pennsylvania, PA||15717||
||(724) 459-5640||| Direction|
|Bartusiak Dental Care of Washington||212 Wellness Way, Washington, Pennsylvania, PA||15301||
||(724) 225-3680||Reviews | Direction|
|Dr. Adam Highberger||935 Indian Springs Rd, Indiana, Pennsylvania, PA||15701||
||(724) 349-9661||| Direction|
|North Main Dentistry||500 N Main St, Butler, Pennsylvania, PA||16001||
||(724) 282-2000||Reviews | Direction|
|Washington Dental||124 W Chestnut St, Washington, Pennsylvania, PA||15301||
||(724) 206-0589||Reviews | Direction|
|Rolling Ridge Dental Care||432 Rolling Ridge Dr Ste. 1, State College, Pennsylvania, PA||16801||
||(814) 237-1777||Reviews | Direction|
|East Market Family Dental, PLLC||138 E Market St, Blairsville, Pennsylvania, PA||15717||
||(724) 459-5640||Reviews | Direction|
|Mars Dental Specialists LLC||160 Brickyard Rd #500, Mars, Pennsylvania, PA||16046||
||(724) 625-7200||Reviews | Direction|
|Verona Dental Care||625 Allegheny River Blvd, Verona, Pennsylvania, PA||15147||
||(412) 828-1920||Reviews | Direction|
|Dean Dental||125 N Franklin Dr #5, Washington, Pennsylvania, PA||15301||
||(724) 204-5858||Reviews | Direction|
|Centre Cosmetic Dentistry||110 Radnor Rd #200, State College, Pennsylvania, PA||16801||
||(814) 238-2020||Reviews | Direction|
|Golden Mile Dental Center – Terry J Stepnick DMD||State Rte, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, PA||15239||
||(724) 325-1050||Reviews | Direction|
|Aaron T Roan DMD and Associates||2590 Park Center Blvd, State College, Pennsylvania, PA||16801||
||(814) 234-6826||Reviews | Direction|
|Aspen Dental||366 Washington Rd, Washington, Pennsylvania, PA||15301||
||(724) 350-8769||Reviews | Direction|
|Lamparski Orthodontics – Allegheny Township||62 Greenbriar Dr, Leechburg, Pennsylvania, PA||15656||
||(724) 845-8124||Reviews | Direction|
|Washington Family Dental Care||10 Old Mill Blvd, Washington, Pennsylvania, PA||15301||
||(724) 503-4435||Reviews | Direction|
|B n R health care center||1189 PA-356, Leechburg, Pennsylvania, PA||15656||
- Capturing Your Smile: The Art of Dental ImpressionsDental impressions are a crucial aspect of dentistry that involves creating a replica of a patient's teeth and gums. These impressions are used to create custom-fitted dental appliances such as crowns, bridges, dentures, and orthodontic braces. What Are Dental Impressions? They are essentially molds of a patient's teeth and gums that are created using a ...
- Relax and Smile: 5 Compelling Reasons to Try Sedation Dentistry Today!Sedation dentistry is a technique that has been gaining popularity in recent years. It involves the use of medication to help patients relax during dental procedures. For many people, the thought of going to the dentist can be anxiety-inducing, and sedation dentistry can help alleviate those fears. In this article, we will explore 5 reasons ...
- Keeping Your Wisdom Teeth: To Extract or Not to Extract?Wisdom teeth, also known as third molars, are the last set of teeth to develop in the mouth. They typically emerge between the ages of 17 and 25, and some people may not even develop them at all. These teeth were once necessary for our ancestors who had larger jaws and needed the extra molars ...
- Shape Up Your Smile: The Benefits of Gum Line ContouringGum line contouring is a cosmetic dental procedure that involves reshaping the gum line to improve the appearance of the teeth. This procedure is becoming increasingly popular among individuals who are looking to achieve a shapelier smile. The benefits of gum line contouring are numerous, and it can help to enhance the overall appearance of ...
- Brace Yourself for Comfortable Eating: Tips and Tricks for Enjoying Food with Dental BracesHaving dental braces can be a challenging experience, especially when it comes to eating. The wires and brackets can make it difficult to chew and swallow food, causing discomfort and even pain. However, with the right techniques and strategies, it is possible to eat comfortably even with dental braces. In this article, we will explore ...
- Peeking into Your Teeth: The Fascinating World of Dental X-RaysDental x-rays are a crucial diagnostic tool used in dentistry to detect and diagnose oral health problems that may not be visible to the naked eye. What are dental x-rays? They are images of the teeth, bones, and soft tissues of the mouth that are produced by exposing a patient to a small amount of ...
- Painful Pus Pockets: Understanding the Mystery of AbscessesAn abscess is a painful and swollen area on the body that is filled with pus. It is a common condition that can occur in various parts of the body, including the skin, teeth, gums, and internal organs. What Is an Abscess? It is a localized infection that can be caused by bacteria, viruses, or ...
- The Importance of Dental Specialists: Why Your Smile Deserves the Best CareOral health care is an essential aspect of overall health and well-being. It is crucial to maintain good oral hygiene and seek professional dental care regularly. However, some dental conditions require specialized treatment that general dentists may not be equipped to handle. This is where dental specialists come in. They are highly trained and experienced ...
- Unlocking the Link Between Oral Health and Alzheimer’s: What You Need to KnowAlzheimer's disease is a progressive brain disorder that affects memory, thinking, and behavior. It is the most common cause of dementia among older adults, and its prevalence is expected to increase as the population ages. While the cognitive and behavioral symptoms of Alzheimer's are well-known, its impact on oral health is often overlooked. The Alzheimer’s ...
- Calming the Little Ones: The Benefits of Dental Sedation for ChildrenDental Sedation for Children is a technique used by dentists to help children relax during dental procedures. It involves the use of medication to calm the child and make them more comfortable during the treatment. The purpose of dental sedation is to reduce anxiety and fear in children, making it easier for them to receive ...