Find Dentist Near Oak Hill, Alabama
|Oak Hills Dentistry||2525 Louetta Rd, Spring, Texas, TX||77388||
||(281) 801-7356||Reviews | Direction|
|Oak Hill Family Dental Center||6012 W William Cannon Dr STE A103, Austin, Texas, TX||78749||
||(512) 288-3930||Reviews | Direction|
|Houston Dental Newnan||65 Oak Hill Blvd, Newnan, Georgia, GA||30265||
||(770) 251-8767||Reviews | Direction|
|Oak Hill Dental Associates: Dentist: Dr. Aaron J. Vogt D.D.S||2410 Lake Lansing Rd # 1, Lansing, Michigan, MI||48912||
||(517) 484-4455||Reviews | Direction|
|Oak Hill Dental||2410 Lake Lansing Rd # 1, Lansing, Michigan, MI||48912||
||(517) 484-4455||| Direction|
|Shelley M. Joachim, DDS||8913 Bluebonnet Blvd # C, Baton Rouge, Louisiana, LA||70810||
||(225) 766-7379||| Direction|
|Oak Dental Partners (DSO)||2300 Lakeview Pkwy Suite 250, Alpharetta, Georgia, GA||30009||
||(470) 207-3264||| Direction|
|Oak Hill Dental||206 Oak St Box 425, Rillton, Pennsylvania, PA||15678||
||(724) 446-2727||Reviews | Direction|
|Wendy Buergler, DMD||5544 Franklin Pike #102, Nashville, Tennessee, TN||37220||
||(615) 373-0642||Reviews | Direction|
|Brentwood Dental Excellence | Dr. Asma Malik & Associates||6 Cadillac Dr #130, Brentwood, Tennessee, TN||37027||
||(615) 373-5914||Reviews | Direction|
|Oak Hill Grocery||5843 AL-21, Oak Hill, Alabama, AL||36766||
||(251) 746-2517||Reviews | Direction|
|Dr. Russell C. Nelson, DDS||6012 W William Cannon Dr A103, Austin, Texas, TX||78749||
||(512) 288-3930||Reviews | Direction|
|Oak Hills Dentistry||14740 NW Cornell Rd Suite 120, Portland, Oregon, OR||97229||
||(503) 683-8639||Reviews | Direction|
|Oakhill Dentistry||216 Howard St, Petaluma, California, CA||94952||
||(707) 763-8088||Reviews | Direction|
|Oak Hills Endodontics||601 Northwest Loop 410 Suite 455, San Antonio, Texas, TX||78216||
||(210) 342-2444||Reviews | Direction|
|Renken Dentistry of Oak Hill||7826 US-290 suite 102, Austin, Texas, TX||78736||
||(737) 204-1781||Reviews | Direction|
|Dr. Priscila Denny||2029 Old Montgomery Hwy, Birmingham, Alabama, AL||35244||
||(205) 682-7488||| Direction|
|Oak Hills Cosmetic & Family Dentistry||1147 Rosewood Ln, Layton, Utah, UT||84041||
||(801) 544-2256||Reviews | Direction|
|Modern Family Dentistry||6001 W William Cannon Dr #200, Austin, Texas, TX||78749||
||(512) 301-9002||Reviews | Direction|
|Oak Hill Dental||7101 State Hwy 71 # A-3, Austin, Texas, TX||78735||
||(512) 551-5400||Reviews | Direction|
- Unveiling the 3D World of Cone Beam Imaging: A Revolutionary Technology for Dental DiagnosisWhat Is A Cone Beam Image? Cone Beam Image is a type of 3D imaging technology that has revolutionized the field of dentistry. It uses a cone-shaped beam of radiation to capture detailed images of the teeth, jaw, and surrounding structures. This technology has become increasingly popular in recent years due to its ability to ...
- Beyond the Teeth: The Vital Role of Oral Surgeons in Modern DentistryOral surgery is a specialized field of dentistry that deals with the diagnosis and treatment of various conditions affecting the mouth, teeth, jaws, and facial structures. It involves surgical procedures that are performed to correct or alleviate problems such as impacted teeth, jaw misalignment, facial trauma, and oral cancer. The role of an oral surgeon ...
- Unlocking the Beauty of Inlays: Discovering the Art of Intricate DesignWhat Is an Inlay? Inlay is a decorative technique that involves inserting pieces of material into a surface to create a pattern or design. The purpose of inlay varies depending on the industry it is used in. In the woodworking industry, inlay is used to add intricate designs to furniture, flooring, and musical instruments. In ...
- Uncovering the Importance of Extraction: Why It’s Essential for Your Health and WellnessExtraction is a process that involves the separation of a substance from a mixture or solution. This process is crucial in various industries, including pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, and mining. Extraction is necessary to obtain pure substances that are used in the production of various products. Why is extraction necessary? In the pharmaceutical industry, extraction ...
- Smile Showdown: Invisalign vs Traditional Braces – Which is the Clear Winner?When it comes to straightening teeth, there are two popular options available: Invisalign and conventional dental braces. Both of these methods have their own unique advantages and disadvantages, and it's important to understand the differences between them before making a decision. In this article, we will explore the key differences between Invisalign and conventional dental ...
- Battle of the Smiles: Bonding vs. Veneers – Which Reigns Supreme?When it comes to cosmetic dental procedures, bonding and veneers are two popular options that can help improve the appearance of teeth. Bonding involves applying a tooth-colored resin material to the surface of a tooth to improve its shape or color, while veneers are thin shells made of porcelain or composite resin that are placed ...
- Rescue Your Smile: The Ultimate Guide to Saving a Damaged ToothWhen it comes to dental emergencies, a damaged tooth can be one of the most painful and concerning issues. Whether it's due to a sports injury, a fall, or biting down on something hard, a damaged tooth can cause discomfort, sensitivity, and even infection if left untreated. That's why it's crucial to know how to ...
- Uncovering the Surprising Link Between Diabetes and Your Oral HealthDiabetes is a chronic disease that affects millions of people worldwide. It is a condition that occurs when the body is unable to produce or use insulin effectively, resulting in high blood sugar levels. While diabetes is commonly associated with complications such as heart disease and kidney failure, it is also linked to dental health. ...
- Mastering the Art of Flossing: Tips for Efficient and Effective Oral CareOral health is an essential aspect of our overall well-being, and flossing plays a crucial role in maintaining it. Flossing is a simple yet effective technique that helps remove plaque and food particles from between teeth and gums, preventing the buildup of harmful bacteria that can lead to tooth decay and gum disease. In this ...
- Smiling: More Than Just a Facial Expression – The Surprising Link to Dental HealthDental health is an essential aspect of overall well-being that is often overlooked. Maintaining good oral hygiene not only prevents tooth decay and gum disease but also has a significant impact on one's overall health. One of the most visible signs of good dental health is a bright and healthy smile. Smiling is not only ...