Find Dentist Near Milton, Illinois
|Redbird Dental Care||3609 General Electric Rd Suite A, Bloomington, Illinois, IL||61704||
||(309) 664-6868||Reviews | Direction|
|Eastland Dental Center||1404 Eastland Dr Suite 101, Bloomington, Illinois, IL||61701||
||(309) 663-4711||Reviews | Direction|
|Alliance Dental Group||540 W Walnut St, Oglesby, Illinois, IL||61348||
||(815) 883-3162||Reviews | Direction|
|Patterson Dental Group-Mokena||19721 Wolf Rd, Mokena, Illinois, IL||60448||
||(708) 479-5865||Reviews | Direction|
|Langenwalter Eric M DMD||160 S Bellwood Dr STE B, East Alton, Illinois, IL||62024||
||(618) 258-1300||Reviews | Direction|
|DeKalb Dental Group||2707 Sycamore Rd Suite B, DeKalb, Illinois, IL||60115||
||(815) 756-4430||Reviews | Direction|
|Brammeier Family Dental of Lisle||6448 College Rd, Lisle, Illinois, IL||60532||
||(630) 983-8700||Reviews | Direction|
|Oswego Commons Family Dental||1490 Douglas Rd, Oswego, Illinois, IL||60543||
||(630) 636-6819||Reviews | Direction|
|Exceptional Dentistry||724 N Brinton Ave, Dixon, Illinois, IL||61021||
||(815) 205-1585||Reviews | Direction|
|Smalltown Dental Morton (Fourth)||1600 S Fourth Ave Suite 110, Morton, Illinois, IL||61550||
||(309) 263-2781||Reviews | Direction|
|Jacksonville Family Dental||1614 W Lafayette Ave STE 4, Jacksonville, Illinois, IL||62650||
||(217) 243-4032||Reviews | Direction|
|Highland Dental Care||10 Apex Dr Suite 2, Highland, Illinois, IL||62249||
||(618) 654-2080||Reviews | Direction|
|Highland Family Dentistry||12605 Troxler Ave, Highland, Illinois, IL||62249||
||(618) 882-6405||Reviews | Direction|
|Mokena Crossings Family Dental||9990 190th St Suite D, Mokena, Illinois, IL||60448||
||(708) 479-9797||Reviews | Direction|
|Lewis Milton L DDS||641 W 63rd St, Chicago, Illinois, IL||60621||
||(773) 783-1031||| Direction|
|Smalltown Dental Morton (Detroit)||134 Detroit Ave, Morton, Illinois, IL||61550||
||(309) 263-7449||Reviews | Direction|
|Milton Family Dentistry||311 Parkview Dr, Milton, Wisconsin, WI||53563||
||(608) 868-4462||Reviews | Direction|
|Dr. Milton Davenport||1624 W Division St Ste B, Chicago, Illinois, IL||60622||
||(312) 291-9571||| Direction|
|Farrell Dental||16533 W 159th St, Lockport, Illinois, IL||60441||
||(815) 836-3700||Reviews | Direction|
- The Importance of a Full Smile: Why Replacing Lost Teeth is Vital for Your Health and HappinessTeeth play a crucial role in our daily lives, from helping us chew and speak to enhancing our appearance. Losing teeth can have a significant impact on our overall well-being, affecting our ability to eat, speak, and smile with confidence. This is why replacing lost teeth is important, not only for our physical health but ...
- Unveiling the 3D World of Cone Beam Imaging: A Revolutionary Technology for Dental DiagnosisWhat Is A Cone Beam Image? Cone Beam Image is a type of 3D imaging technology that has revolutionized the field of dentistry. It uses a cone-shaped beam of radiation to capture detailed images of the teeth, jaw, and surrounding structures. This technology has become increasingly popular in recent years due to its ability to ...
- Conquering Your Fear: How to Overcome Dental Phobia and Achieve a Healthy SmileOvercoming Dental Phobia is a crucial step towards maintaining good oral health. However, for many individuals, the mere thought of visiting a dentist can trigger intense fear and anxiety. This fear can be so overwhelming that it prevents them from seeking necessary dental care, leading to serious dental problems. Understanding the root causes of dental ...
- Expecting Moms: Debunking the Myths and Facts About Dental X-RaysWhen it comes to dental care during pregnancy, many women are concerned about the safety of dental x-rays. The question on many expectant mothers' minds is, "Are dental x-rays safe during pregnancy?" It's a valid concern, as pregnant women want to ensure that they are not putting their unborn child at risk. However, dental x-rays ...
- Unveiling the Beauty of Porcelain Veneers: The Secret to a Perfect SmileWhat Is a Porcelain Veneer? Porcelain veneers are thin shells of porcelain that are custom-made to fit over the front surface of a tooth. They are used to improve the appearance of teeth that are discolored, chipped, misaligned, or worn down. Porcelain veneers are a popular cosmetic dentistry treatment that can transform a smile in ...
- Capturing Your Smile: The Art of Dental ImpressionsDental impressions are a crucial aspect of dentistry that involves creating a replica of a patient's teeth and gums. These impressions are used to create custom-fitted dental appliances such as crowns, bridges, dentures, and orthodontic braces. What Are Dental Impressions? They are essentially molds of a patient's teeth and gums that are created using a ...
- Flossing Made Easy: Discover the 3 Secrets to Simplify Your Oral Care RoutineOral hygiene is an essential aspect of maintaining good health. Brushing your teeth twice a day is a common practice, but flossing is often overlooked. Flossing helps remove food particles and plaque from between teeth and gums, preventing gum disease and tooth decay. However, despite its importance, many people find flossing challenging and often skip ...
- Keeping Your Wisdom Teeth: To Extract or Not to Extract?Wisdom teeth, also known as third molars, are the last set of teeth to develop in the mouth. They typically emerge between the ages of 17 and 25, and some people may not even develop them at all. These teeth were once necessary for our ancestors who had larger jaws and needed the extra molars ...
- Smile Brighter: Top Tips for a Successful First Visit with Your New DentistWhen it comes to dental care, finding a reliable and experienced dentist is crucial. Whether you are new to an area or simply looking for a change, it is important to do your research before scheduling an appointment with a new dentist. There are several things to remember when having an appointment with a new ...
- Revolutionize Your Smile with Mini Implant Dentures: The Ultimate Solution for Missing TeethWhat Are Mini Implant Dentures? Mini implant dentures are a type of dental prosthesis that are designed to replace missing teeth. Unlike traditional dentures, mini implant dentures are secured in place using small titanium screws that are inserted into the jawbone. These screws act as anchors for the denture, providing a stable and secure fit ...