Find Dentist Near Mifflin, Pennsylvania
|Hench Robert DDS||27 Barnett St, New Bloomfield, Pennsylvania, PA||17068||
||(717) 582-2995||Reviews | Direction|
|Cornerstone Care Community Dental Center of West Mifflin||500 N Lewis Run Rd # 128, West Mifflin, Pennsylvania, PA||15122||
||(412) 228-3366||Reviews | Direction|
|Dr. Ilcheon Joo, DDS||46 Mifflin St, Pine Grove, Pennsylvania, PA||17963||
||(570) 345-3495||Reviews | Direction|
|Dr. Stacey L. Colbert, DMD||500 N Lewis Run Rd # 102, West Mifflin, Pennsylvania, PA||15122||
||(412) 466-6992||Reviews | Direction|
|West Mifflin Dentist||2324 Worton Blvd, West Mifflin, Pennsylvania, PA||15122||
||(412) 275-0393||| Direction|
|Dentistry: Coyle Michelle||4945 Homeville Rd, West Mifflin, Pennsylvania, PA||15122||
||(412) 466-9466||| Direction|
|DentalWorks Pleasant Hills||517 Clairton Blvd, West Mifflin, Pennsylvania, PA||15236||
||(412) 714-0107||Reviews | Direction|
|Popernack Family Dental||7776 PA-655, Reedsville, Pennsylvania, PA||17084||
||(717) 667-2358||Reviews | Direction|
|The Dentistry West Mifflin||4945 Homeville Rd, West Mifflin, Pennsylvania, PA||15122||
||(412) 466-9466||Reviews | Direction|
|Complete Family Dentistry||7776 PA-655 C, Reedsville, Pennsylvania, PA||17084||
|Dr. T. Richard Nankivell, DDS||701 E Sunbury St, Millerstown, Pennsylvania, PA||17062||
||(717) 589-3990||| Direction|
|Rossetti Stephen A DDS||1817 Pennsylvania Ave, West Mifflin, Pennsylvania, PA||15122||
||(412) 469-1600||Reviews | Direction|
|Dentist Pine Grove||46 Mifflin St, Pine Grove, Pennsylvania, PA||17963||
||(570) 345-3495||Reviews | Direction|
|Huntingdon Family Dentistry||911 Mifflin St, Huntingdon, Pennsylvania, PA||16652||
||(814) 643-3920||Reviews | Direction|
|Lewistown Dental Care||744 Valley St, Lewistown, Pennsylvania, PA||17044||
||(717) 248-4896||Reviews | Direction|
|Grey & Associates Family Dentistry||3212 Lebanon Church Rd, West Mifflin, Pennsylvania, PA||15122||
||(412) 466-4773||Reviews | Direction|
- Smile Brighter: Top Tips for a Successful First Visit with Your New DentistWhen it comes to dental care, finding a reliable and experienced dentist is crucial. Whether you are new to an area or simply looking for a change, it is important to do your research before scheduling an appointment with a new dentist. There are several things to remember when having an appointment with a new ...
- Flossing Made Easy: Discover the 3 Secrets to Simplify Your Oral Care RoutineOral hygiene is an essential aspect of maintaining good health. Brushing your teeth twice a day is a common practice, but flossing is often overlooked. Flossing helps remove food particles and plaque from between teeth and gums, preventing gum disease and tooth decay. However, despite its importance, many people find flossing challenging and often skip ...
- Smile all the way to the bank: A guide to running a successful dental supplies shopAs a business owner, it is crucial to identify your target market and their needs in order to run a profitable dental supplies shop. Understanding your customers' preferences, pain points, and purchasing behavior can help you tailor your products and services to meet their demands. In this article, we will explore the importance of identifying ...
- Unlocking the Benefits: Why an Oral Surgeon is Essential for Your Dental HealthOral health is an essential aspect of overall well-being, and it is crucial to maintain it through regular dental check-ups and treatments. However, some dental issues require specialized care that only an oral surgeon can provide. Understanding the role of an oral surgeon in dental health is crucial to ensure that you receive the best ...
- Brush Up on Toothbrush Care: Tips for Maintaining a Healthy SmileProper oral hygiene is essential for maintaining healthy teeth and gums. One of the most important tools in your oral hygiene arsenal is your toothbrush. However, many people overlook the importance of maintaining their toothbrush properly. In this article, we will discuss how to maintain your toothbrush properly, starting with the simple step of rinsing ...
- Raising the Roof: The Importance of a Sinus Lift for Optimal Oral HealthA sinus lift is a surgical procedure that is commonly performed in dentistry to increase the amount of bone in the upper jaw. This procedure is also known as a sinus augmentation or sinus elevation. The purpose of a sinus lift is to create more space between the sinus cavity and the upper jawbone, allowing ...
- The Hidden Dangers of Wisdom Teeth: Why Extraction is Crucial for Your Oral HealthWisdom teeth, also known as third molars, are the last set of teeth to emerge in the back of the mouth. While some people may not experience any issues with their wisdom teeth, others may face complications that require extraction. One of the most common problems associated with wisdom teeth is overcrowding and misalignment of ...
- Uncovering the Silent Threat: The Truth About Gum DiseaseGum disease, also known as periodontal disease, is a common oral health condition that affects the gums and the surrounding tissues of the teeth. It is caused by the buildup of plaque, a sticky film of bacteria that forms on the teeth and gums. If left untreated, gum disease can lead to tooth loss and ...
- Unveiling the 3D World of Cone Beam Imaging: A Revolutionary Technology for Dental DiagnosisWhat Is A Cone Beam Image? Cone Beam Image is a type of 3D imaging technology that has revolutionized the field of dentistry. It uses a cone-shaped beam of radiation to capture detailed images of the teeth, jaw, and surrounding structures. This technology has become increasingly popular in recent years due to its ability to ...
- Brace Yourself for Comfortable Eating: Tips and Tricks for Enjoying Food with Dental BracesHaving dental braces can be a challenging experience, especially when it comes to eating. The wires and brackets can make it difficult to chew and swallow food, causing discomfort and even pain. However, with the right techniques and strategies, it is possible to eat comfortably even with dental braces. In this article, we will explore ...