Find Dentist Near Lansing, Minnesota
|Oakdale Family Dentistry||1077 Helmo Ave N Suite 130, Oakdale, Minnesota, MN||55128||
||(651) 731-6464||Reviews | Direction|
|Shakopee Dental||4180 Dean Lakes Blvd, Shakopee, Minnesota, MN||55379||
||(952) 233-1020||Reviews | Direction|
|Southeastern Minnesota Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery||605 W Oakland Ave, Austin, Minnesota, MN||55912||
||(507) 433-1031||Reviews | Direction|
|Uptown Dental||141 E William St, Albert Lea, Minnesota, MN||56007||
||(507) 377-5033||Reviews | Direction|
|Dr. Travis A. Schmitt, DDS||204 4th St SW, Austin, Minnesota, MN||55912||
||(507) 437-2023||| Direction|
|Dahl Robert R DDS||400 3rd Ave NW, Austin, Minnesota, MN||55912||
||(507) 433-4291||| Direction|
|Overby Orthodontics: Overby Eric R DDS||700 1st Ave SW, Austin, Minnesota, MN||55912||
||(507) 437-3269||Reviews | Direction|
|Lien Deborah DDS MBS||132 2nd Ave NE, Blooming Prairie, Minnesota, MN||55917||
||(507) 269-8713||| Direction|
|Penz Dental Care||2001 2nd St SW Suite 110, Rochester, Minnesota, MN||55902||
||(507) 258-3300||Reviews | Direction|
|DR. PETER B. GREEN||800 1st Ave SW, Austin, Minnesota, MN||55912||
||(507) 437-8208||| Direction|
|Integrity Dental Care||7500 80th St S #200, Cottage Grove, Minnesota, MN||55016||
||(651) 459-3039||Reviews | Direction|
|Dr. Sean Nelson||205 6th Pl NW, Austin, Minnesota, MN||55912||
||(507) 433-9515||| Direction|
|Orono Dental Care||2765 Kelley Pkwy #140, Orono, Minnesota, MN||55356||
||(952) 449-9494||Reviews | Direction|
|Dental Associates Of Savage||S Frontage Rd, Savage, Minnesota, MN||55378||
||(952) 440-2292||Reviews | Direction|
|Southdale Family Dentistry||6600 France Ave S #420, Edina, Minnesota, MN||55435||
||(952) 926-6081||Reviews | Direction|
|Deborah Lien||132 2nd Ave NE, Blooming Prairie, Minnesota, MN||55917||
||(507) 583-6613||| Direction|
|Schafer Daniel M DDS||405 Main St E, Blooming Prairie, Minnesota, MN||55917||
||(507) 583-2141||| Direction|
|Parkview Dental||10 Hassan St NE, Hutchinson, Minnesota, MN||55350||
||(320) 587-2726||Reviews | Direction|
|Dentists of Savage||14012 State Hwy 13, Savage, Minnesota, MN||55378||
||(952) 242-1997||Reviews | Direction|
|Lindgren Dental Care||6936 Pine Arbor Dr S #210, Cottage Grove, Minnesota, MN||55016||
||(651) 769-1000||Reviews | Direction|
- Uncovering the Truth: Debunking Myths About Dental X-Ray SafetyDental x-rays are an essential part of dental care that have been used for decades to diagnose and treat various dental conditions. These x-rays are a type of diagnostic imaging that allows dentists to see the internal structures of teeth and gums that are not visible to the naked eye. They are an important tool ...
- Keeping Your Wisdom Teeth: To Extract or Not to Extract?Wisdom teeth, also known as third molars, are the last set of teeth to develop in the mouth. They typically emerge between the ages of 17 and 25, and some people may not even develop them at all. These teeth were once necessary for our ancestors who had larger jaws and needed the extra molars ...
- Get a Brighter Smile: Discover the Top 3 Teeth Whitening Procedures!Having a bright, white smile is a common desire for many people. Fortunately, there are several procedures available to help whiten teeth. In this article, we will discuss 3 procedures that whiten teeth, including in-office treatments, at-home kits, and natural remedies. Each of these options has its own benefits and drawbacks, and it's important to ...
- Transform Your Smile, Transform Your Life: Why You Might Need a Smile MakeoverDo you need a smile makeover? A smile makeover is a cosmetic dental procedure that can transform your smile and improve your overall appearance. It involves a combination of treatments such as teeth whitening, veneers, and dental implants to enhance the look of your teeth and gums. The benefits of a smile makeover go beyond ...
- Get a Perfect Smile: Discover the Top 3 Teeth-Straightening Procedures!Straight teeth are not only aesthetically pleasing, but they also play a crucial role in maintaining good oral health. Misaligned teeth can lead to a variety of dental problems, including gum disease, tooth decay, and even jaw pain. Fortunately, there are several procedures available to straighten teeth and improve overall dental health. In this article, ...
- 7 Days to a Brighter Smile: The Ultimate Guide to Whiter Teeth!Having a bright, white smile is something that many people desire. Not only does it enhance your overall appearance, but it can also boost your confidence and self-esteem. A set of pearly whites can make you feel more attractive and approachable, and can even have a positive impact on your personal and professional relationships. However, ...
- Smile Makeover: 5 Must-Try Cosmetic Dentistry Treatments for a Perfect SmileWhen it comes to enhancing one's appearance, cosmetic dentistry has become increasingly popular in recent years. From teeth whitening to veneers, there are a variety of treatments available to help individuals achieve their desired smile. One of the most sought-after cosmetic dentistry treatments is teeth whitening. This procedure involves the use of bleaching agents to ...
- Painful Pus Pockets: Understanding the Mystery of AbscessesAn abscess is a painful and swollen area on the body that is filled with pus. It is a common condition that can occur in various parts of the body, including the skin, teeth, gums, and internal organs. What Is an Abscess? It is a localized infection that can be caused by bacteria, viruses, or ...
- Is it Time to Say Goodbye to Your Wisdom Tooth? Here’s How to Tell!Wisdom teeth, also known as third molars, are the last set of teeth to emerge in the back of the mouth. These teeth typically appear between the ages of 17 and 25, and while some people have no issues with their wisdom teeth, others experience a range of problems. Understanding the anatomy of wisdom teeth ...
- From Heart to Mouth: The Surprising Link Between Cardiac and Oral HealthOral health and heart disease may seem like two completely unrelated topics, but recent research has shown that there is a strong connection between the two. This link is known as The Cardiac – Oral Health Connection, and it has become increasingly important for healthcare professionals to understand. In this article, we will explore the ...