Find Dentist Near IXL, Oklahoma
|Impressions Dental, PLLC||2510 E Independence St #600, Shawnee, Oklahoma, OK||74804||
||(405) 273-2002||Reviews | Direction|
|Dickson Dental Practice||820 Allison Ave, Chandler, Oklahoma, OK||74834||
||(405) 258-1042||Reviews | Direction|
|Oklahoma Dental Surgery Centers||1530 SW 119th St #108, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, OK||73170||
||(405) 594-8846||Reviews | Direction|
|Siler Johnny L DDS||1201 N Stonewall Ave, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, OK||73117||
||(405) 271-4000||| Direction|
|Spring Dental||12345 S Memorial Dr Suite 101, Bixby, Oklahoma, OK||74008||
||(918) 364-4463||Reviews | Direction|
|Oklahoma Dental – Del City||5225 SE 15th St, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, OK||73115||
||(405) 670-2461||Reviews | Direction|
|Custom Dental of Cushing||3200 E Main St, Cushing, Oklahoma, OK||74023||
||(918) 225-6400||Reviews | Direction|
|Hospital Dentistry Oklahoma||1226 W Broadway St, Drumright, Oklahoma, OK||74030||
||(918) 352-3312||Reviews | Direction|
|Spring Creek Dental||6001 NW 120th Ct STE 8, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, OK||73162||
||(405) 721-5757||Reviews | Direction|
|Joe Isaacson Dental||8200 N May Ave, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, OK||73120||
||(405) 943-8575||Reviews | Direction|
|Aspen Dental||4520 Marketplace Blvd Ste A, Shawnee, Oklahoma, OK||74804||
||(405) 695-5038||Reviews | Direction|
|Quailbrook Dental Care||10924 Hefner Pointe Dr, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, OK||73120||
||(405) 751-8737||| Direction|
|Dr. Jerry W. Dickson, DDS||820 Allison Ave, Chandler, Oklahoma, OK||74834||
||(405) 258-1042||Reviews | Direction|
|Region Dental||148 W Main St, Glenpool, Oklahoma, OK||74033||
||(918) 321-2000||Reviews | Direction|
|Dentist||5700 SE 74th St, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, OK||73135||
||(405) 741-9000||| Direction|
|Sapulpa Dentistry & Braces||911 Ridge Pointe Dr, Sapulpa, Oklahoma, OK||74066||
||(918) 224-3232||Reviews | Direction|
|Brixton Family Dental – Oklahoma City||7101 Northwest Expy Ste 105, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, OK||73132||
||(405) 722-7042||Reviews | Direction|
|One Eleven Dental||8194 East 111th St S, Bixby, Oklahoma, OK||74008||
||(539) 525-9760||Reviews | Direction|
|Dental Images of Oklahoma City||5804 Northwest Expy, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, OK||73132||
||(405) 728-3300||Reviews | Direction|
|Laura Ballinger, DDS||1900 S Kelly Ave, Edmond, Oklahoma, OK||73013||
||(405) 844-8445||| Direction|
- Peeking into Your Teeth: The Fascinating World of Dental X-RaysDental x-rays are a crucial diagnostic tool used in dentistry to detect and diagnose oral health problems that may not be visible to the naked eye. What are dental x-rays? They are images of the teeth, bones, and soft tissues of the mouth that are produced by exposing a patient to a small amount of ...
- Emergency Dental Care: How to Handle Common Dental Emergencies with First AidCommon Dental Emergencies and First Aid are crucial topics that every individual should be aware of. Dental emergencies can occur at any time, and it is essential to know how to handle them to prevent further damage and alleviate pain. Dental emergencies can range from a chipped tooth to a severe toothache, and they can ...
- Revolutionizing Dental Care: The Benefits of Composite FillingsWhat Is a Composite Filling? A composite filling is a type of dental filling that is used to repair a tooth that has been damaged by decay or trauma. It is made up of a mixture of plastic and glass materials that are designed to match the color of your natural teeth. The purpose of ...
- Supermarket Smiles: A Guide to Finding the Best Dental Products on the ShelvesWhen it comes to maintaining good oral hygiene, choosing the right dental products is crucial. With so many options available in the supermarket, it can be overwhelming to determine which products are effective and safe to use. However, there is a simple way to spot good dental products in the supermarket - look for the ...
- Unveiling the Mystery: Exploring the Fascinating Tools and Equipment in Your Dentist’s OfficeWhat Are Those Things In the Dentist’s Office? If you've ever visited a dentist's office, you may have noticed a variety of tools and equipment that are used during dental procedures. These items are essential for maintaining good oral health and treating dental problems. From the dental chair to the various instruments used for cleaning ...
- Uncovering the Surprising Link Between Diabetes and Your Oral HealthDiabetes is a chronic disease that affects millions of people worldwide. It is a condition that occurs when the body is unable to produce or use insulin effectively, resulting in high blood sugar levels. While diabetes is commonly associated with complications such as heart disease and kidney failure, it is also linked to dental health. ...
- Smoking Stains: How Cigarettes Can Leave a Lasting Mark on Your TeethSmoking is a habit that has been around for centuries, and despite the numerous warnings about its harmful effects, many people still engage in it. One of the most significant consequences of smoking is its impact on oral health. The effects of cigarettes on your teeth can be devastating, leading to a range of dental ...
- Smile on a Budget: The Ultimate Guide to Affordable Braces Under $1000Are you in need of braces but worried about the cost? Look no further than affordable orthodontic clinics. With a little research, you can find a clinic that offers quality braces at a price that won't break the bank. In this article, we will explore how to get a good deal on braces for under ...
- Gingivitis Unmasked: Understanding the Sneaky Culprit Behind Your Gum WoesGingivitis is a common dental problem that affects millions of people worldwide. It is a type of gum disease that causes inflammation and irritation of the gums. What Is Gingivitis? It is a condition that occurs when plaque, a sticky film of bacteria, builds up on the teeth and gums. Plaque contains harmful bacteria that ...
- Unpacking Impaction: Understanding the Causes and ConsequencesWhat Does Impaction Mean? In medical terms, impaction refers to a condition where a substance becomes lodged or stuck in a particular area of the body. This can occur in various parts of the body, including the digestive system, respiratory system, and urinary tract. Impaction can cause discomfort, pain, and even serious health complications if ...