Find Dentist Near Iliamna, Alaska
|Alaska Center For Dentistry, PC||1700 E Bogard Rd #201a, Wasilla, Alaska, AK||99654||
||(907) 373-8455||Reviews | Direction|
|Alaska Dental Care||4000 Old Seward Hwy #200, Anchorage, Alaska, AK||99503||
||(907) 561-3639||Reviews | Direction|
|Alaska Smiles||1000 E Dimond Blvd Ste 210, Anchorage, Alaska, AK||99515||
||(907) 278-6684||Reviews | Direction|
|Alaska Advanced Dentistry||6917 Old Seward Hwy, Anchorage, Alaska, AK||99518||
||(907) 290-8870||Reviews | Direction|
|Alaska Premier Dental Group-Wasilla||865 N Seward Meridian Pkwy Ste 201, Wasilla, Alaska, AK||99654||
||(888) 831-5007||Reviews | Direction|
|Dr. Scott Lyke||2700 Gambell St, Anchorage, Alaska, AK||99503||
||(907) 258-7060||| Direction|
|Dr. Christy Jen DDS||4200 Lake Otis Pkwy Suite 201, Anchorage, Alaska, AK||99508||
||(907) 562-1003||Reviews | Direction|
|South Anchorage Dental Center||9170 Jewel Lake Rd, Anchorage, Alaska, AK||99502||
||(907) 248-7275||Reviews | Direction|
|bty DENTAL – 9th Ave.||726 E 9th Ave, Anchorage, Alaska, AK||99501||
||(907) 333-6666||Reviews | Direction|
|Anchorage Dental Center||235 E 9th Ave, Anchorage, Alaska, AK||99501||
||(907) 278-2521||Reviews | Direction|
|Rainbow King Lodge||1 Roadhouse Strip Rd, Iliamna, Alaska, AK||99606||
||(800) 458-6539||Reviews | Direction|
|DENALI DENTAL CARE||625 E 34th Ave Suite 200, Anchorage, Alaska, AK||99503||
||(907) 274-7691||Reviews | Direction|
|Todd Miles, DDS||880 N St #301a, Anchorage, Alaska, AK||99501||
||(907) 276-7787||| Direction|
|Dr. Tyler Mann||3341 E Palmdale Dr, Wasilla, Alaska, AK||99654||
||(907) 373-2227||| Direction|
|SCF Children’s Dental Clinic||4441 Diplomacy Dr, Anchorage, Alaska, AK||99508||
||(907) 729-2000||Reviews | Direction|
|Anchorage Midtown Dental Center||2805 Dawson St # 101, Anchorage, Alaska, AK||99503||
||(907) 202-7165||Reviews | Direction|
|btyDENTAL – Arctic||3565 Arctic Blvd Unit D1-2, Anchorage, Alaska, AK||99503||
||(907) 333-6666||Reviews | Direction|
|Denali Pediatric Dentistry||2600 Denali St #500, Anchorage, Alaska, AK||99503||
||(907) 334-9543||Reviews | Direction|
|Glacier Dental – Bragaw||1569 Bragaw St STE 101, Anchorage, Alaska, AK||99508||
||(907) 802-4517||Reviews | Direction|
|Anchorage Dental Group||8301 Briarwood St Ste 201, Anchorage, Alaska, AK||99518||
||(907) 349-6522||Reviews | Direction|
- Unveiling the Beauty of Porcelain Veneers: The Secret to a Perfect SmileWhat Is a Porcelain Veneer? Porcelain veneers are thin shells of porcelain that are custom-made to fit over the front surface of a tooth. They are used to improve the appearance of teeth that are discolored, chipped, misaligned, or worn down. Porcelain veneers are a popular cosmetic dentistry treatment that can transform a smile in ...
- Uncovering the Surprising Link Between Diabetes and Your Oral HealthDiabetes is a chronic disease that affects millions of people worldwide. It is a condition that occurs when the body is unable to produce or use insulin effectively, resulting in high blood sugar levels. While diabetes is commonly associated with complications such as heart disease and kidney failure, it is also linked to dental health. ...
- Indulge in Self-Care: Treat Yourself to the Dental Aisle ExperienceWhen it comes to maintaining good oral hygiene, the dental aisle is the go-to place for most people. It is a section in the store that is dedicated to dental care products such as toothpaste, mouthwash, dental floss, and toothbrushes. The dental aisle is an essential part of any store, and it is crucial for ...
- Unveiling the Shining Glory: All You Need to Know About Metal CrownsWhat Is a Metal Crown? A metal crown is a type of dental crown that is made from a variety of metals, including gold, silver, and other alloys. The purpose of a metal crown in dentistry is to provide a durable and long-lasting solution for restoring a damaged or decayed tooth. Metal crowns are often ...
- Age-Defying Smiles: The Ultimate Guide to Brushing Your Teeth at Every Stage of LifeDental hygiene is an essential aspect of maintaining good health. It is crucial to take care of our teeth and gums to prevent dental problems such as cavities, gum disease, and bad breath. Regular brushing is one of the most effective ways to maintain good dental hygiene. However, many people are not aware of how ...
- Polish Your Smile: A Comprehensive Guide to Dental CleaningsOral health is an essential aspect of overall well-being, and dental cleaning plays a crucial role in maintaining it. Regular dental cleaning is necessary to prevent dental problems such as cavities, gum disease, and bad breath. It involves the removal of plaque, tartar, and stains from the teeth, which cannot be achieved through regular brushing ...
- Implant Dentures: Which Option is Right for You – Removable or Fixed?When it comes to replacing missing teeth, there are two main options: removable and fixed implant dentures. Removable implant dentures are designed to be taken out for cleaning and maintenance, while fixed implant dentures are permanently attached to the jawbone. Both types of dentures offer unique benefits and drawbacks, and the choice between them will ...
- Smile Your Way to Success: How Cosmetic Dentistry Can Boost Your CareerAppearance plays a crucial role in the workplace, and it can significantly impact one's career growth and success. A well-groomed and polished appearance can create a positive impression on colleagues, clients, and superiors, while a shabby and unkempt look can have the opposite effect. In today's competitive job market, it's essential to present oneself in ...
- Revolutionizing Dental Care: The One-Visit Crown ExplainedWhat Is a One-Visit Crown? A one-visit crown is a type of dental crown that can be completed in a single appointment, unlike traditional crowns that require multiple visits to the dentist. This innovative technology has revolutionized the way dental crowns are made and placed, providing patients with a more convenient and efficient option for ...
- Unlocking the Full Picture: Exploring the Benefits of Panoramic Dental X-RaysWhat Are Panoramic Dental X-Rays? These are specialized dental x-rays that provide a comprehensive view of the entire mouth, including the teeth, jawbone, and surrounding structures. Unlike traditional x-rays that capture images of individual teeth, panoramic x-rays use a single image to capture a wide-angle view of the entire mouth. This makes them an essential ...