Find Dentist Near Hop Bottom, Pennsylvania
|Dental Health Care Centre||3 Kim Ave, Tunkhannock, Pennsylvania, PA||18657||
|Dr. Chris Kalna||30 E Tioga St, Tunkhannock, Pennsylvania, PA||18657||
||(570) 836-7050||| Direction|
|Todd D Habeeb DMD PC||115 Moosic Rd, Old Forge, Pennsylvania, PA||18518||
||(570) 457-3444||Reviews | Direction|
|Orthodontics Unlimited: Mariotti John R DDS||80 W Tioga St, Tunkhannock, Pennsylvania, PA||18657||
||(570) 836-4194||| Direction|
|Century Dental Throop||400 Dunmore St, Throop, Pennsylvania, PA||18512||
||(570) 489-2101||Reviews | Direction|
|Notari Robert J DDS||429 S Main St #5, Old Forge, Pennsylvania, PA||18518||
||(570) 451-0130||| Direction|
|Thran J Douglas DDS||164 W Tioga St, Tunkhannock, Pennsylvania, PA||18657||
||(570) 836-6040||| Direction|
|Aspen Dental||1516 Scranton Carbondale Hwy, Scranton, Pennsylvania, PA||18508||
||(570) 383-3200||Reviews | Direction|
|Dr. Jeffrey Manzo||1814 Red Barn Village Rd, Clarks Summit, Pennsylvania, PA||18411||
||(570) 587-0306||| Direction|
|Jeff D. Aronsohn, D.D.S., F.A.G.D.||164 W Tioga St, Tunkhannock, Pennsylvania, PA||18657||
||(570) 836-6362||| Direction|
|Lafoca Santo T DDS||RR 1, Falls, Pennsylvania, PA||18615||
||(570) 388-2131||Reviews | Direction|
|Electric City Dentistry||300 Lackawanna Ave, Scranton, Pennsylvania, PA||18503||
||(570) 343-4472||Reviews | Direction|
|Emergency Dental Service||9 S Keyser Ave, Taylor, Pennsylvania, PA||18517||
||(570) 732-5380||Reviews | Direction|
|Frantz Dental||189 Market St, Kingston, Pennsylvania, PA||18704||
||Reviews | Direction|
|Lucchesi Joseph DDS||2872 Turnpike St, Susquehanna, Pennsylvania, PA||18847||
||(570) 853-3883||Reviews | Direction|
|Northern Country Dental||30 W Tioga St, Tunkhannock, Pennsylvania, PA||18657||
|Dr. Kenneth C. Killino, DMD||520 S Main St, Old Forge, Pennsylvania, PA||18518||
||(570) 457-7855||Reviews | Direction|
|Dr. Nicholas E. Pecuch, DDS||165 N Main St, Old Forge, Pennsylvania, PA||18518||
||(570) 457-3131||| Direction|
|Century Dental Associates||1220 PA-307, Factoryville, Pennsylvania, PA||18419||
||(570) 378-3305||Reviews | Direction|
|Main Street Dental||201 N Main St, Old Forge, Pennsylvania, PA||18518||
||(570) 231-7111||Reviews | Direction|
- Smile Brighter with These Enamel-Boosting Foods!Tooth enamel is the hard, outer layer of our teeth that protects them from decay and damage. It is the hardest substance in the human body, but it can still be weakened by certain foods and drinks. Maintaining strong and healthy tooth enamel is crucial for good oral health, and there are certain foods that ...
- Brushing Up on Oral Health: The Surprising Truth About How Often You Should Change Your ToothbrushOral hygiene is an essential aspect of maintaining good health. Brushing your teeth twice a day is a crucial part of oral hygiene, but it is equally important to ensure that your toothbrush is clean and hygienic. Poor toothbrush hygiene can lead to the accumulation of harmful bacteria, which can cause various oral health problems. ...
- Battle of the Smiles: Bonding vs. Veneers – Which Reigns Supreme?When it comes to cosmetic dental procedures, bonding and veneers are two popular options that can help improve the appearance of teeth. Bonding involves applying a tooth-colored resin material to the surface of a tooth to improve its shape or color, while veneers are thin shells made of porcelain or composite resin that are placed ...
- Timing is Everything: The Ultimate Guide to When Your Child Should See a Pediatric DentistOral health is an essential aspect of overall health, and it is crucial to start taking care of your child's teeth from an early age. Early dental care for children is essential to prevent dental problems and ensure healthy teeth and gums. When it comes to dental care for children, it is recommended to start ...
- Uncovering the Mystery: The Fascinating World of ExtractionsWhat Is an Extraction? Extraction is the process of removing or taking out something from a substance or mixture. This process is commonly used in various industries, including pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, and mining. The extracted substance can be a desired product or a waste material that needs to be removed. The extraction process involves ...
- Unveiling the Beauty of Porcelain Veneers: The Secret to a Perfect SmileWhat Is a Porcelain Veneer? Porcelain veneers are thin shells of porcelain that are custom-made to fit over the front surface of a tooth. They are used to improve the appearance of teeth that are discolored, chipped, misaligned, or worn down. Porcelain veneers are a popular cosmetic dentistry treatment that can transform a smile in ...
- Unveiling the Shining Glory: All You Need to Know About Metal CrownsWhat Is a Metal Crown? A metal crown is a type of dental crown that is made from a variety of metals, including gold, silver, and other alloys. The purpose of a metal crown in dentistry is to provide a durable and long-lasting solution for restoring a damaged or decayed tooth. Metal crowns are often ...
- Smile Makeover: 5 Must-Try Cosmetic Dentistry Treatments for a Perfect SmileWhen it comes to enhancing one's appearance, cosmetic dentistry has become increasingly popular in recent years. From teeth whitening to veneers, there are a variety of treatments available to help individuals achieve their desired smile. One of the most sought-after cosmetic dentistry treatments is teeth whitening. This procedure involves the use of bleaching agents to ...
- Uncovering the Silent Threat: The Truth About Gum DiseaseGum disease, also known as periodontal disease, is a common oral health condition that affects the gums and the surrounding tissues of the teeth. It is caused by the buildup of plaque, a sticky film of bacteria that forms on the teeth and gums. If left untreated, gum disease can lead to tooth loss and ...
- From Heart to Mouth: The Surprising Link Between Cardiac and Oral HealthOral health and heart disease may seem like two completely unrelated topics, but recent research has shown that there is a strong connection between the two. This link is known as The Cardiac – Oral Health Connection, and it has become increasingly important for healthcare professionals to understand. In this article, we will explore the ...