Find Dentist Near Holy Cross, Alaska
|Alaska Dental Clinic||3437 Airport Way, Fairbanks, Alaska, AK||99709||
||(907) 479-5544||Reviews | Direction|
|Alaska Advanced Dentistry||6917 Old Seward Hwy, Anchorage, Alaska, AK||99518||
||(907) 290-8870||Reviews | Direction|
|btyDENTAL – Tikahtnu||1136 N Muldoon Rd Suite 110, Anchorage, Alaska, AK||99504||
||(907) 333-6666||Reviews | Direction|
|Anchorage Dental Center||235 E 9th Ave, Anchorage, Alaska, AK||99501||
||(907) 278-2521||Reviews | Direction|
|Mann Family Dental||4641 E Frontier Plz Dr, Wasilla, Alaska, AK||99654||
||(907) 373-2227||Reviews | Direction|
|Glacier Dental||2421 E Tudor Rd #101, Anchorage, Alaska, AK||99507||
||(907) 222-6000||Reviews | Direction|
|Alaska Avenue Dental Clinic||Fort St John, BC V1J 1Z8, Canada, ,||
||+1 250-787-1606||Reviews | Direction|
|Four Corners Dental Group Fairbanks||3487 Airport Way, Fairbanks, Alaska, AK||99709||
||(907) 479-7771||Reviews | Direction|
|Anchorage Midtown Dental Center||2805 Dawson St # 101, Anchorage, Alaska, AK||99503||
||(907) 202-7165||Reviews | Direction|
|SEARHC Juneau Dental Clinic||3245 Hospital Dr, Juneau, Alaska, AK||99801||
||(907) 463-4041||Reviews | Direction|
|Glacier Dental – Bragaw||1569 Bragaw St STE 101, Anchorage, Alaska, AK||99508||
||(907) 802-4517||Reviews | Direction|
|St. Peter’s Dental Center||1092 Madison Ave, Albany, New York, NY||12208||
||(518) 525-1757||Reviews | Direction|
|bty DENTAL||1921 W Dimond Blvd #101, Anchorage, Alaska, AK||99515||
||(907) 333-6666||Reviews | Direction|
|Advanced Family Dental Care||1840 W Northern Lights Blvd, Anchorage, Alaska, AK||99517||
||(202) 998-6459||Reviews | Direction|
|Holland Cross Dental Centre||Ottawa, ON K1Y 4S7, Canada, ,||
||+1 613-728-1511||Reviews | Direction|
|Alaska Smiles||1000 E Dimond Blvd Ste 210, Anchorage, Alaska, AK||99515||
||(907) 278-6684||Reviews | Direction|
|Fairbanks Dental Center||3112 Airport Way Suite 1, Fairbanks, Alaska, AK||99709||
||(907) 452-1250||Reviews | Direction|
|Owings Mills Dentistry||10995 Owings Mills Blvd #218, Owings Mills, Maryland, MD||21117||
||(410) 363-1626||Reviews | Direction|
|Fairbanks Family Dental Care||360A Old Chena Pump Rd, Fairbanks, Alaska, AK||99709||
||(907) 921-8888||Reviews | Direction|
|Dr. Brett Johnson||1000 E Dimond Blvd Ste 210, Anchorage, Alaska, AK||99515||
||(907) 278-6684||| Direction|
- Delaying the Inevitable: The Truth About How Long You Can Put Off Tooth ExtractionTooth extraction is a common dental procedure that involves the removal of a tooth from its socket in the jawbone. This procedure is usually performed by a dentist or oral surgeon and is often necessary to maintain good dental health. Tooth extraction may be required for a variety of reasons, including severe decay, infection, overcrowding, ...
- Smiling: The Surprising Key to Unlocking Your Optimal WellnessOverall wellness is a crucial aspect of our lives that we often overlook. It encompasses not only physical health but also mental and emotional well-being. In today's fast-paced world, it's easy to get caught up in the hustle and bustle of daily life and forget to take care of ourselves. However, taking care of our ...
- Unveiling the 3D World of Cone Beam Imaging: A Revolutionary Technology for Dental DiagnosisWhat Is A Cone Beam Image? Cone Beam Image is a type of 3D imaging technology that has revolutionized the field of dentistry. It uses a cone-shaped beam of radiation to capture detailed images of the teeth, jaw, and surrounding structures. This technology has become increasingly popular in recent years due to its ability to ...
- The Hidden Benefits of Tongue Brushing: Why It’s More Important Than You Think!Oral hygiene is an essential aspect of maintaining good health. It involves taking care of your teeth, gums, and tongue to prevent dental problems and maintain fresh breath. While most people focus on brushing their teeth and flossing, the tongue is often overlooked. However, brushing your tongue is just as important as brushing your teeth. ...
- Sinus Pressure or Toothache? Don’t Let the Pain Fool You!Do you have sinus pressure or a toothache? These two conditions can often be confused with each other due to their similar symptoms. Sinus pressure is a common condition that affects millions of people worldwide. It is caused by inflammation and swelling of the sinuses, which can lead to a range of uncomfortable symptoms. Toothache, ...
- Sleep Easy: Debunking the Myths and Ensuring the Safety of Sedation DentistrySedation dentistry is a technique that has been gaining popularity in recent years. It involves the use of medication to help patients relax during dental procedures. The purpose of sedation dentistry is to make dental treatments more comfortable and less stressful for patients. This technique is particularly useful for patients who experience anxiety or fear ...
- Bridge the Gap: Understanding the Benefits of Dental BridgesWhat Is a Dental Bridge? A dental bridge is a dental restoration that is used to replace one or more missing teeth. It is a fixed prosthetic device that is anchored to the remaining teeth on either side of the gap, or to dental implants. The purpose of a dental bridge is to restore the ...
- Expecting a Healthy Smile: The Importance of Dental Care During PregnancyPregnancy is a crucial time for women, and it is essential to take care of their health and well-being. One aspect of health that is often overlooked during pregnancy is dental care. Many women are unaware of the importance of dental care during pregnancy and the potential risks that can arise if proper dental hygiene ...
- Calming the Little Ones: The Benefits of Dental Sedation for ChildrenDental Sedation for Children is a technique used by dentists to help children relax during dental procedures. It involves the use of medication to calm the child and make them more comfortable during the treatment. The purpose of dental sedation is to reduce anxiety and fear in children, making it easier for them to receive ...
- Say Goodbye to Cavities: A Comprehensive Guide to Preventing Tooth DecayTooth decay is a common dental problem that affects people of all ages. It is caused by the buildup of plaque on the teeth, which leads to the erosion of the enamel and the formation of cavities. Poor oral hygiene, a diet high in sugar and carbohydrates, and certain medical conditions can all contribute to ...