Find Dentist Near Hazleton, Indiana
|Dental Care of Greencastle||1012 Mill Pond Ln Suite A, Greencastle, Indiana, IN||46135||
||(765) 630-3170||Reviews | Direction|
|Enlow Gerald D DDS||8070 Park Pl Dr, Newburgh, Indiana, IN||47630||
||(812) 853-8700||Reviews | Direction|
|Saratoga Family Dental||1070 W Main St, Plainfield, Indiana, IN||46168||
||(317) 838-7100||Reviews | Direction|
|Newburgh Family Dental||8800 Ruffian Ln, Newburgh, Indiana, IN||47630||
||(812) 490-7653||Reviews | Direction|
|Holder Bruce E DDS||200-204 W Vine St, Fort Branch, Indiana, IN||47648||
||(812) 753-3439||Reviews | Direction|
|Batesville Dental||391 Northside Dr, Batesville, Indiana, IN||47006||
||(812) 934-3651||Reviews | Direction|
|Mooresville Family Dentistry, P.C.||908 Samuel Moore Pkwy, Mooresville, Indiana, IN||46158||
||(317) 831-6000||Reviews | Direction|
|Bloom Dental – Bloomington||2909 E Buick Cadillac Blvd, Bloomington, Indiana, IN||47401||
||(812) 339-3427||Reviews | Direction|
|Dr. Mark Sanford, DDS||2875 W Broderie Ln, Monrovia, Indiana, IN||46157||
||(317) 996-3391||Reviews | Direction|
|Hamilton Town Dentistry||14139 Town Center Blvd #200, Noblesville, Indiana, IN||46060||
||(317) 773-9992||Reviews | Direction|
|Family Dentistry – Drs. Ogle, Schmitz, Fickas, and Fabiano||10655 IN-662, Newburgh, Indiana, IN||47630||
||(812) 853-3313||Reviews | Direction|
|Evansville Family Dentistry||1220 Washington Ave, Evansville, Indiana, IN||47714||
||(812) 473-1400||Reviews | Direction|
|Frazee Family Dentistry||425 Town Ctr St, Mooresville, Indiana, IN||46158||
||(317) 584-3540||Reviews | Direction|
|Mooresville Dental||150 N Indiana St, Mooresville, Indiana, IN||46158||
||(317) 831-4240||Reviews | Direction|
|Village Dental at Saxony||13390 Overview Dr, Fishers, Indiana, IN||46037||
||(317) 565-4249||Reviews | Direction|
|Markland Family Dental||927 S Washington St, Kokomo, Indiana, IN||46901||
||(765) 868-7113||Reviews | Direction|
|Skees Dentistry||4123 Town Center Blvd, Jeffersonville, Indiana, IN||47130||
||(812) 280-8300||Reviews | Direction|
|Mishler Dental||380 W Market St #1632, Crawfordsville, Indiana, IN||47933||
||(765) 362-1906||Reviews | Direction|
|Badell Dental Clinic||1800 US-35, Knox, Indiana, IN||46534||
||(574) 772-3666||Reviews | Direction|
|Harvey Rachel S DDS||123 N Mc Creary St, Fort Branch, Indiana, IN||47648||
||(812) 753-1039||| Direction|
- Unveiling the 3D World of Cone Beam Imaging: A Revolutionary Technology for Dental DiagnosisWhat Is A Cone Beam Image? Cone Beam Image is a type of 3D imaging technology that has revolutionized the field of dentistry. It uses a cone-shaped beam of radiation to capture detailed images of the teeth, jaw, and surrounding structures. This technology has become increasingly popular in recent years due to its ability to ...
- Uncovering the Hidden Dangers of Periodontitis: What You Need to KnowPeriodontitis is a severe gum disease that affects the tissues surrounding the teeth. It is a chronic inflammatory condition that can lead to tooth loss if left untreated. What Is Periodontitis? It is caused by the buildup of plaque and tartar on the teeth, which can lead to the destruction of the gum tissue and ...
- Unveiling the Beauty of Porcelain Veneers: The Secret to a Perfect SmileWhat Is a Porcelain Veneer? Porcelain veneers are thin shells of porcelain that are custom-made to fit over the front surface of a tooth. They are used to improve the appearance of teeth that are discolored, chipped, misaligned, or worn down. Porcelain veneers are a popular cosmetic dentistry treatment that can transform a smile in ...
- Unveiling the Mystery: Exploring the Fascinating Tools and Equipment in Your Dentist’s OfficeWhat Are Those Things In the Dentist’s Office? If you've ever visited a dentist's office, you may have noticed a variety of tools and equipment that are used during dental procedures. These items are essential for maintaining good oral health and treating dental problems. From the dental chair to the various instruments used for cleaning ...
- Unlocking the Benefits: Why an Oral Surgeon is Essential for Your Dental HealthOral health is an essential aspect of overall well-being, and it is crucial to maintain it through regular dental check-ups and treatments. However, some dental issues require specialized care that only an oral surgeon can provide. Understanding the role of an oral surgeon in dental health is crucial to ensure that you receive the best ...
- Behind the Scenes: 10 Surprising Things Your Dentist Does During Your CheckupRegular dental checkups are essential for maintaining good oral health. However, many people are unaware of what their dentist is doing during these appointments. Understanding the procedures and techniques used during a dental checkup can help patients feel more comfortable and informed about their oral health. In this article, we will explore 10 things you ...
- Behind the Mask: Uncovering the Surprising Truth About Your Hygienist’s Role in Your Oral HealthDo You Really Know What Your Hygienist Does? Dental hygienists play a crucial role in maintaining good oral health. They are licensed oral health professionals who work alongside dentists to provide preventive and therapeutic care to patients. Their primary responsibility is to clean teeth, remove plaque and tartar, and educate patients on proper oral hygiene ...
- Smoking Stains: How Cigarettes Can Leave a Lasting Mark on Your TeethSmoking is a habit that has been around for centuries, and despite the numerous warnings about its harmful effects, many people still engage in it. One of the most significant consequences of smoking is its impact on oral health. The effects of cigarettes on your teeth can be devastating, leading to a range of dental ...
- Painful Pus Pockets: Understanding the Mystery of AbscessesAn abscess is a painful and swollen area on the body that is filled with pus. It is a common condition that can occur in various parts of the body, including the skin, teeth, gums, and internal organs. What Is an Abscess? It is a localized infection that can be caused by bacteria, viruses, or ...
- Keeping Your Wisdom Teeth: To Extract or Not to Extract?Wisdom teeth, also known as third molars, are the last set of teeth to develop in the mouth. They typically emerge between the ages of 17 and 25, and some people may not even develop them at all. These teeth were once necessary for our ancestors who had larger jaws and needed the extra molars ...