Find Dentist Near Hazel, Kentucky
|Dr. Laura Clark||111 S 13th St, Murray, Kentucky, KY||42071||
||(270) 753-1206||| Direction|
|Dr. Jerry C. Sells, DMD||1301 Olive St, Benton, Kentucky, KY||42025||
||(270) 527-1479||Reviews | Direction|
|Pebble Creek Family Dentistry||2100 N Main St, Madisonville, Kentucky, KY||42431||
||(270) 825-2686||Reviews | Direction|
|Freeman Dental PLLC||312 Wyatt Dr, Mayfield, Kentucky, KY||42066||
||(270) 247-1966||Reviews | Direction|
|Chesemore Professional Building: Nelson Holly||715 Morton St # A, Paris, Tennessee, TN||38242||
||(731) 642-3059||| Direction|
|Freeman Dental, P.L.L.C.||4616 Village Square Dr, Paducah, Kentucky, KY||42001||
||(270) 444-6080||Reviews | Direction|
|Benton Family Dental Care||117 W 5th St, Benton, Kentucky, KY||42025||
||(270) 527-8484||Reviews | Direction|
|Twin Lakes Dental Associates: Cathey Marty L DDS||405 Tyson Ave # A, Paris, Tennessee, TN||38242||
||(731) 642-2244||| Direction|
|Paducah Dental Care||5154 Village Square Dr, Paducah, Kentucky, KY||42001||
||(270) 444-6414||Reviews | Direction|
|Dr. Scott D. Seitzinger, DMD||3429 Lone Oak Rd, Paducah, Kentucky, KY||42003||
||(270) 534-8881||Reviews | Direction|
|Crestwood Dental Group||5805 W State Hwy 22, Crestwood, Kentucky, KY||40014||
||(502) 241-9407||Reviews | Direction|
|Pennyrile Family Dentistry||205 Burley Ave, Hopkinsville, Kentucky, KY||42240||
||(270) 632-6404||Reviews | Direction|
|Pennyrile Family Dentistry: Falco Joseph N DDS||205 Burley Ave, Hopkinsville, Kentucky, KY||42240||
||(270) 632-6404||Reviews | Direction|
|Cunningham Dental||4570 Pecan Dr, Paducah, Kentucky, KY||42001||
||(270) 366-0735||Reviews | Direction|
|Woodyard Dental Care||4915 Village Square Dr, Paducah, Kentucky, KY||42001||
||(270) 408-1321||Reviews | Direction|
|Hazel Green Dental||14244 US-231, Hazel Green, Alabama, AL||35750||
||(256) 829-8878||Reviews | Direction|
|Brummett Cosmetic & Family Dentistry||1225 N Main St, Monticello, Kentucky, KY||42633||
||(606) 340-0740||Reviews | Direction|
|UK Dentistry West Regional Clinic||267 Slickback Rd, Benton, Kentucky, KY||42025||
||(270) 527-8441||Reviews | Direction|
|Brad Mills Orthodontics||1708 KY-121, Murray, Kentucky, KY||42071||
||(270) 554-1993||Reviews | Direction|
|Dr. Leslie A. Hazel, DMD||1711 Destiny Ln #102, Bowling Green, Kentucky, KY||42104||
||(270) 843-8738||Reviews | Direction|
- Say Goodbye to Cavities: A Comprehensive Guide to Preventing Tooth DecayTooth decay is a common dental problem that affects people of all ages. It is caused by the buildup of plaque on the teeth, which leads to the erosion of the enamel and the formation of cavities. Poor oral hygiene, a diet high in sugar and carbohydrates, and certain medical conditions can all contribute to ...
- Age is Just a Number: Debunking the Myth of Being Too Old for Wisdom Teeth ExtractionWhen it comes to wisdom teeth extraction, age is often considered a crucial factor. However, it is not the only determining factor. Many people wonder, "Am I too old to have my wisdom teeth extracted?" The answer to this question is not as straightforward as one might think. While age can play a role in ...
- Smile Makeover: Unveiling the Magic of Dental BondingWhat Is Dental Bonding? Dental bonding is a cosmetic dental procedure that involves the application of a tooth-colored resin material to the teeth. The purpose of dental bonding is to improve the appearance of teeth that are discolored, chipped, cracked, or misaligned. This procedure is a popular choice for patients who want to enhance their ...
- Get a Brighter Smile: Discover the Top 3 Teeth Whitening Procedures!Having a bright, white smile is a common desire for many people. Fortunately, there are several procedures available to help whiten teeth. In this article, we will discuss 3 procedures that whiten teeth, including in-office treatments, at-home kits, and natural remedies. Each of these options has its own benefits and drawbacks, and it's important to ...
- Revolutionizing Your Smile: The Ultimate Guide to Dental ImplantsWhat Is a Dental Implant? A dental implant is a surgical component that is placed into the jawbone to support a dental prosthesis such as a crown, bridge, or denture. It is a popular and effective solution for replacing missing teeth and restoring oral function. Dental implants are made of biocompatible materials such as titanium ...
- Smile Your Way to Success: How Cosmetic Dentistry Can Boost Your CareerAppearance plays a crucial role in the workplace, and it can significantly impact one's career growth and success. A well-groomed and polished appearance can create a positive impression on colleagues, clients, and superiors, while a shabby and unkempt look can have the opposite effect. In today's competitive job market, it's essential to present oneself in ...
- Smile Makeover: Choosing Between Porcelain Veneers and CrownsWhen it comes to enhancing the appearance of your teeth, there are several options available. Two of the most popular cosmetic dental procedures are porcelain veneers and crowns. These treatments can help improve the look of your teeth, giving you a brighter, more confident smile. Porcelain veneers are thin, custom-made shells that are placed over ...
- Uncovering the Silent Threat: The Truth About Gum DiseaseGum disease, also known as periodontal disease, is a common oral health condition that affects the gums and the surrounding tissues of the teeth. It is caused by the buildup of plaque, a sticky film of bacteria that forms on the teeth and gums. If left untreated, gum disease can lead to tooth loss and ...
- Timing is Everything: The Ultimate Guide to Knowing When to Remove Your Wisdom TeethWisdom teeth, also known as third molars, are the last set of teeth to develop in the mouth. They typically emerge between the ages of 17 and 25, and are located at the back of the mouth, behind the second molars. While wisdom teeth were once necessary for our ancestors to grind and chew tough ...
- Relax and Unwind: The Benefits of Oral Sedation for a Stress-Free Dental ExperienceWhat Is Oral Sedation? Oral sedation is a technique used in dentistry to help patients relax during dental procedures. It involves the use of medication that is taken orally, usually in the form of a pill, to help patients feel calm and comfortable. The purpose of oral sedation is to reduce anxiety and fear associated ...