Find Dentist Near Harbor Hills, New York
|Paul Im, DDS / 임욱치과||107 Northern Blvd #208, Great Neck, New York, NY||11021||
||(718) 224-9453||Reviews | Direction|
|Anna Kwasnik||47 Elm St, Great Neck, New York, NY||110211940||
||(718) 679-3570||| Direction|
|Dr. Gerald S. Wank, DDS||40 Bayview Ave, Great Neck, New York, NY||11021||
||(516) 487-7877||| Direction|
|Linsky Dental Group||900 Northern Blvd # 240, Great Neck, New York, NY||11021||
||(516) 482-6677||Reviews | Direction|
|Barry Jason DDS||1 Barstow Rd, Great Neck, New York, NY||11021||
||(516) 767-0900||Reviews | Direction|
|Dr. Nahid Neman DMD||64 Bayview Ave, Great Neck, New York, NY||11021||
||(516) 773-4554||| Direction|
|Dental Korner||560 Northern Blvd #205, Great Neck, New York, NY||11021||
||(516) 515-7310||Reviews | Direction|
|K Dental – Kyung Kim DDS||1 Barstow Rd # P23, Great Neck, New York, NY||11021||
||(516) 466-8744||Reviews | Direction|
|Eliza Haimi DDS||7 Bond St # 1D, Great Neck, New York, NY||11021||
||(516) 466-4464||Reviews | Direction|
|Valdinoto Frank J DDS||12 Bond St, Great Neck, New York, NY||11021||
||(516) 472-0110||Reviews | Direction|
|Dental Expressions by Dr. Gary Bram||35-34 Bell Blvd, Queens, New York, NY||11361||
||(718) 395-5331||Reviews | Direction|
|Dilmanian Minoo DDS||19 Laurel Dr, Great Neck, New York, NY||11021||
||(516) 829-4247||Reviews | Direction|
|Great Neck Dental Care||1000 Northern Blvd Suite 100, Great Neck, New York, NY||11021||
||(516) 717-4729||Reviews | Direction|
|Osipow Joseph D DDS||29 Barstow Rd # 107, Great Neck, New York, NY||11021||
||(516) 487-4326||| Direction|
|Distinctive Dental Services of Ny: George Mary L DDS||173 E Shore Rd Ste. #201, Great Neck, New York, NY||11023||
||(516) 487-8110||Reviews | Direction|
|Bond Orthodontics & Dental Care PLLC||12 Bond Street, suite# C4, Great Neck, New York, NY||11021||
||(516) 482-5888||Reviews | Direction|
|Cohen Dental Care||23 Bond St, Great Neck, New York, NY||11021||
||(516) 604-0700||Reviews | Direction|
|Habashy Micheline DDS||4007 Westmoreland St, Queens, New York, NY||11363||
||(718) 279-9503||| Direction|
|Golombeck Irving DDS||24 Arleigh Rd, Great Neck, New York, NY||11021||
||(516) 487-0314||Reviews | Direction|
- The Hidden Dangers of Wisdom Teeth: Why Extraction is Crucial for Your Oral HealthWisdom teeth, also known as third molars, are the last set of teeth to emerge in the back of the mouth. While some people may not experience any issues with their wisdom teeth, others may face complications that require extraction. One of the most common problems associated with wisdom teeth is overcrowding and misalignment of ...
- Delaying the Inevitable: The Truth About How Long You Can Put Off Tooth ExtractionTooth extraction is a common dental procedure that involves the removal of a tooth from its socket in the jawbone. This procedure is usually performed by a dentist or oral surgeon and is often necessary to maintain good dental health. Tooth extraction may be required for a variety of reasons, including severe decay, infection, overcrowding, ...
- Capturing Your Smile: The Art of Dental ImpressionsDental impressions are a crucial aspect of dentistry that involves creating a replica of a patient's teeth and gums. These impressions are used to create custom-fitted dental appliances such as crowns, bridges, dentures, and orthodontic braces. What Are Dental Impressions? They are essentially molds of a patient's teeth and gums that are created using a ...
- Sparkling Smiles: 5 Expert Tips for Teaching Kids to Brush Their TeethWhen it comes to teaching kids about dental hygiene, it's important to start early and make it fun. By introducing brushing as a fun activity from a young age, you can create a positive association with dental hygiene that will last a lifetime. In this article, we'll share 5 tips for teaching kids to brush, ...
- Smile Brighter: The Ultimate Checklist for Your Next Dental VisitRegular dental checkups and cleanings are essential for maintaining good oral health. Many people tend to neglect their dental health, which can lead to serious dental problems in the future. According to the American Dental Association, it is recommended that individuals visit their dentist at least twice a year for routine checkups and cleanings. These ...
- Keeping Your Wisdom Teeth: To Extract or Not to Extract?Wisdom teeth, also known as third molars, are the last set of teeth to develop in the mouth. They typically emerge between the ages of 17 and 25, and some people may not even develop them at all. These teeth were once necessary for our ancestors who had larger jaws and needed the extra molars ...
- The Evolutionary Mystery of Wisdom Teeth: Uncovering the Purpose Behind Our Third MolarsWhy Do We Have Wisdom Teeth? This is a question that has puzzled scientists and researchers for years. Wisdom teeth, also known as third molars, are the last set of teeth to develop in the human mouth. They typically emerge between the ages of 17 and 25, and for many people, they can cause a ...
- Bridge the Gap: Understanding the Benefits of Dental BridgesWhat Is a Dental Bridge? A dental bridge is a dental restoration that is used to replace one or more missing teeth. It is a fixed prosthetic device that is anchored to the remaining teeth on either side of the gap, or to dental implants. The purpose of a dental bridge is to restore the ...
- Smiling: More Than Just a Facial Expression – The Surprising Link to Dental HealthDental health is an essential aspect of overall well-being that is often overlooked. Maintaining good oral hygiene not only prevents tooth decay and gum disease but also has a significant impact on one's overall health. One of the most visible signs of good dental health is a bright and healthy smile. Smiling is not only ...
- Rescue Your Smile: The Ultimate Guide to Saving a Damaged ToothWhen it comes to dental emergencies, a damaged tooth can be one of the most painful and concerning issues. Whether it's due to a sports injury, a fall, or biting down on something hard, a damaged tooth can cause discomfort, sensitivity, and even infection if left untreated. That's why it's crucial to know how to ...