Find Dentist Near Greenville, Georgia
|Economy Dentures & Implants||218 S 11 St, Griffin, Georgia, GA||30224||
||(470) 204-8184||Reviews | Direction|
|Senoia Family Dentistry||42 Main St, Senoia, Georgia, GA||30276||
||(770) 599-4441||Reviews | Direction|
|Cosmetic & Restorative Dent||407 N Greenwood St, LaGrange, Georgia, GA||30240||
||(706) 882-0094||| Direction|
|Warm Springs Dental Clinic||3741 Whitehouse Pkwy, Warm Springs, Georgia, GA||31830||
||(706) 655-2700||| Direction|
|Thomas Hopkin||408 Perry St, Manchester, Georgia, GA||318161203||
||(706) 846-3128||| Direction|
|LaGrange Dentistry||210 N Lewis St, LaGrange, Georgia, GA||30240||
||(706) 882-2551||| Direction|
|Stiehl Dental||55 Glenda Trace, Newnan, Georgia, GA||30265||
||(770) 252-4466||Reviews | Direction|
|Wheat Family Dental||42 Market Square Rd, Newnan, Georgia, GA||30265||
||(770) 251-8145||Reviews | Direction|
|Family Dentistry at Seven Hills||76 Seven Hills Blvd #107, Dallas, Georgia, GA||30132||
||(678) 574-4837||Reviews | Direction|
|Seven Hills Dentistry||1305 Cedarcrest Rd #115, Dallas, Georgia, GA||30132||
||(678) 946-2915||Reviews | Direction|
|Mark Martindale, DDS||1528 Lucky St, Griffin, Georgia, GA||30223||
||(770) 227-0223||Reviews | Direction|
|Dr. Michael D. Goldstein, DDS||474 N Rover Rd, Williamson, Georgia, GA||30292||
||(770) 227-4606||| Direction|
|Avella Family and Implant Dentistry||2513 Redwine Rd suite c, Peachtree City, Georgia, GA||30269||
||(770) 486-1984||Reviews | Direction|
|Hilary Smith||1447 N Expy A, Griffin, Georgia, GA||30223||
||(470) 204-2409||| Direction|
|Douglasville Dental Associates||9579 GA-5 Suite 701, Douglasville, Georgia, GA||30135||
||(770) 746-8161||Reviews | Direction|
|West Georgia Family Dentistry||8590 Bowden St, Douglasville, Georgia, GA||30134||
||(770) 949-1680||Reviews | Direction|
|Griffith Alan a D DDS||218 S 11 St, Griffin, Georgia, GA||30224||
||(770) 412-6575||| Direction|
|United States Postal Service||405 Lagrange St, Greenville, Georgia, GA||30222||
||(800) 275-8777||Reviews | Direction|
|Dr. Michael D. Tilmann, DDS||3741 Whitehouse Pkwy, Warm Springs, Georgia, GA||31830||
||(706) 655-2700||| Direction|
|Chastity Brown||1520 Lucky St, Griffin, Georgia, GA||30233||
||(770) 227-0223||| Direction|
- The Incredible Power of Your Tongue: Unlocking Its Hidden PotentialYour Amazing Tongue plays a crucial role in your ability to taste and enjoy food. The tongue is a muscular organ located in the mouth that is responsible for a variety of functions, including speech, swallowing, and taste perception. Understanding the anatomy of the tongue is essential to understanding how it works to detect different ...
- Smile Brighter: The Surprising Truth About How Often You Should Visit the DentistOral health is an essential aspect of overall well-being, and regular dental check-ups play a crucial role in maintaining it. Dental check-ups are not just about getting your teeth cleaned; they involve a comprehensive examination of your oral health, including your gums, tongue, and throat. These check-ups help detect any potential dental problems early on, ...
- Extracted Tooth Dilemma: To Replace or Not to Replace?There are various reasons why a tooth may need to be extracted, ranging from decay and damage to overcrowding and infection. While tooth extraction may seem like a daunting procedure, it is sometimes necessary to maintain oral health and prevent further complications. However, the question that often arises after a tooth extraction is whether or ...
- Beyond the Teeth: The Vital Role of Oral Surgeons in Modern DentistryOral surgery is a specialized field of dentistry that deals with the diagnosis and treatment of various conditions affecting the mouth, teeth, jaws, and facial structures. It involves surgical procedures that are performed to correct or alleviate problems such as impacted teeth, jaw misalignment, facial trauma, and oral cancer. The role of an oral surgeon ...
- Uncovering the Truth Behind Root Canal: A Comprehensive Guide to the ProcedureWhat is a root canal procedure? It is a dental treatment that involves removing the infected or damaged pulp from the inside of a tooth. The pulp is the soft tissue that contains nerves, blood vessels, and connective tissue. When the pulp becomes infected or inflamed, it can cause severe pain and discomfort. A root ...
- Peeking into Your Teeth: The Fascinating World of Dental X-RaysDental x-rays are a crucial diagnostic tool used in dentistry to detect and diagnose oral health problems that may not be visible to the naked eye. What are dental x-rays? They are images of the teeth, bones, and soft tissues of the mouth that are produced by exposing a patient to a small amount of ...
- The Importance of a Full Smile: Why Replacing Lost Teeth is Vital for Your Health and HappinessTeeth play a crucial role in our daily lives, from helping us chew and speak to enhancing our appearance. Losing teeth can have a significant impact on our overall well-being, affecting our ability to eat, speak, and smile with confidence. This is why replacing lost teeth is important, not only for our physical health but ...
- Timing is Everything: The Ultimate Guide to When Your Child Should See a Pediatric DentistOral health is an essential aspect of overall health, and it is crucial to start taking care of your child's teeth from an early age. Early dental care for children is essential to prevent dental problems and ensure healthy teeth and gums. When it comes to dental care for children, it is recommended to start ...
- Smile Makeover: Choosing Between Porcelain Veneers and CrownsWhen it comes to enhancing the appearance of your teeth, there are several options available. Two of the most popular cosmetic dental procedures are porcelain veneers and crowns. These treatments can help improve the look of your teeth, giving you a brighter, more confident smile. Porcelain veneers are thin, custom-made shells that are placed over ...
- Smile Showdown: Invisalign vs Traditional Braces – Which is the Clear Winner?When it comes to straightening teeth, there are two popular options available: Invisalign and conventional dental braces. Both of these methods have their own unique advantages and disadvantages, and it's important to understand the differences between them before making a decision. In this article, we will explore the key differences between Invisalign and conventional dental ...