Find Dentist Near Cottonwood, Oklahoma
|Mc Intosh Janna DDS||329 W Carl Albert Pkwy, McAlester, Oklahoma, OK||74501||
||(918) 423-2897||Reviews | Direction|
|Spring Dental||103 S Broadway St, Cleveland, Oklahoma, OK||74020||
||(918) 358-0002||Reviews | Direction|
|Drumright Dental Center||1226 W Broadway St, Drumright, Oklahoma, OK||74030||
||(918) 352-3312||Reviews | Direction|
|Ada Smile Place||1801 Arlington St, Ada, Oklahoma, OK||74820||
||(580) 453-4025||Reviews | Direction|
|Steven Kendrick||570 S Post Rd, Midwest City, Oklahoma, OK||73130||
||(405) 732-0431||Reviews | Direction|
|Henryetta Dental Center||121 S 6th St, Henryetta, Oklahoma, OK||74437||
||(918) 652-2555||Reviews | Direction|
|All About Smiles Dentistry||724 N Washington Ave, Durant, Oklahoma, OK||74701||
||(580) 924-0660||Reviews | Direction|
|Spring Dental||202 S 6th St, Henryetta, Oklahoma, OK||74437||
||(918) 652-4404||Reviews | Direction|
|Dr. Benjamin F. Edwards Jr, DDS||1801 Arlington St, Ada, Oklahoma, OK||74820||
||(580) 332-1660||Reviews | Direction|
|Spring Dental||2329 E Main St, Cushing, Oklahoma, OK||74023||
||(918) 285-5500||Reviews | Direction|
|Dentistry & Orthodontics||107 NE F St #2603, Antlers, Oklahoma, OK||74523||
||(580) 298-5582||| Direction|
|Dental Depot||5691 Tinker Diagonal, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, OK||73110||
||(405) 458-5020||Reviews | Direction|
|Comfort Dental||7100 SE 15th St, Midwest City, Oklahoma, OK||73110||
||(405) 241-9960||Reviews | Direction|
|Midwest City Dental Center||570 S Post Rd, Midwest City, Oklahoma, OK||73130||
||(405) 732-0431||Reviews | Direction|
|Spring Dental||1829 S Wood Dr, Okmulgee, Oklahoma, OK||74447||
||(918) 756-6500||Reviews | Direction|
- Smile Showdown: Invisalign vs Traditional Braces – Which is the Clear Winner?When it comes to straightening teeth, there are two popular options available: Invisalign and conventional dental braces. Both of these methods have their own unique advantages and disadvantages, and it's important to understand the differences between them before making a decision. In this article, we will explore the key differences between Invisalign and conventional dental ...
- Grinning from Ear to Ear: Surprising Statistics on Smiling and HappinessSmiling and happiness are two essential components of a fulfilling life. They not only make us feel good, but they also have a positive impact on our physical and mental health. Statistics About Smiling and Happiness reveal that people who smile more often are perceived as more attractive, confident, and approachable. Moreover, studies have shown ...
- Timing is Everything: The Ultimate Guide to Knowing When to Remove Your Wisdom TeethWisdom teeth, also known as third molars, are the last set of teeth to develop in the mouth. They typically emerge between the ages of 17 and 25, and are located at the back of the mouth, behind the second molars. While wisdom teeth were once necessary for our ancestors to grind and chew tough ...
- Peeking into Your Teeth: The Fascinating World of Dental X-RaysDental x-rays are a crucial diagnostic tool used in dentistry to detect and diagnose oral health problems that may not be visible to the naked eye. What are dental x-rays? They are images of the teeth, bones, and soft tissues of the mouth that are produced by exposing a patient to a small amount of ...
- Say Goodbye to Cavities: A Comprehensive Guide to Preventing Tooth DecayTooth decay is a common dental problem that affects people of all ages. It is caused by the buildup of plaque on the teeth, which leads to the erosion of the enamel and the formation of cavities. Poor oral hygiene, a diet high in sugar and carbohydrates, and certain medical conditions can all contribute to ...
- Protect Your Health: The Importance of Regular CheckupsWhy Checkups Are Essential? Regular checkups are crucial for maintaining good health and detecting potential health issues early on. Many people tend to neglect their health until they experience symptoms, but by then, it may be too late to prevent serious health problems. Regular checkups can help identify health issues before they become more severe ...
- Expecting Moms: Debunking the Myths and Facts About Dental X-RaysWhen it comes to dental care during pregnancy, many women are concerned about the safety of dental x-rays. The question on many expectant mothers' minds is, "Are dental x-rays safe during pregnancy?" It's a valid concern, as pregnant women want to ensure that they are not putting their unborn child at risk. However, dental x-rays ...
- Smile Your Way to Success: How Cosmetic Dentistry Can Boost Your CareerAppearance plays a crucial role in the workplace, and it can significantly impact one's career growth and success. A well-groomed and polished appearance can create a positive impression on colleagues, clients, and superiors, while a shabby and unkempt look can have the opposite effect. In today's competitive job market, it's essential to present oneself in ...
- Fresh Air, Fresh Breath: Mastering Mouth Hygiene in the Great OutdoorsWhen it comes to outdoor activities, we often focus on protecting our skin from the sun and wearing appropriate clothing. However, we tend to overlook the importance of good mouth hygiene while outdoors. Whether you're camping, hiking, or simply enjoying a picnic in the park, practicing good mouth hygiene is crucial to maintaining your overall ...
- Revolutionizing Dentistry: The Game-Changing Overdenture ExplainedWhat Is an Overdenture? An overdenture is a type of dental prosthesis that is designed to fit over the remaining teeth or dental implants in the mouth. The purpose of an overdenture is to provide support and stability to the remaining teeth or implants, while also replacing any missing teeth. This type of prosthesis is ...