Find Dentist Near Colcord, Oklahoma
|Lai Joe DDS||2 S Coo Y Yah St # E, Pryor, Oklahoma, OK||74361||
||(918) 825-7444||| Direction|
|Staples Kim||304 E Main St, Gentry, Arkansas, AR||72734||
||(479) 736-2800||| Direction|
|Aesthetic Dental Institute Dr. Aubrey J. Henshaw III DDS||611 W Ruth Ave, Sallisaw, Oklahoma, OK||74955||
||(918) 775-4431||Reviews | Direction|
|Sedation Dentistry||13 S Coo Y Yah St, Pryor, Oklahoma, OK||74361||
||(918) 825-7645||| Direction|
|Family Dental Associates Center for Dentistry and Facial Aesthetics||1816 N Main St, Miami, Oklahoma, OK||74354||
||(918) 542-3337||Reviews | Direction|
|Kirkpatrick Thomas B DDS||2 S Coo Y Yah St # E, Pryor, Oklahoma, OK||74361||
||(918) 825-7444||| Direction|
|Dental Arts of Locust Grove||409 E Main St, Locust Grove, Oklahoma, OK||74352||
||(918) 400-3614||Reviews | Direction|
|New Direction Dental & Sleep Care||559 Meadow Creek Dr, Tahlequah, Oklahoma, OK||74464||
||(918) 456-0977||Reviews | Direction|
|Spring Dental||5401 Taylor Dr, Bartlesville, Oklahoma, OK||74006||
||(918) 333-4500||Reviews | Direction|
|Gentry Family Dentistry||304 E Main St, Gentry, Arkansas, AR||72734||
||(479) 736-2800||Reviews | Direction|
|Dr. Christopher M. Wilcox, DDS||1419 N Main St A, Jay, Oklahoma, OK||74346||
||(918) 253-3331||Reviews | Direction|
|Dr. James L. Gore, DDS||6 S Rowe St, Pryor, Oklahoma, OK||74361||
||(918) 825-7411||Reviews | Direction|
|Spring Dental||504 S Lynn Riggs Blvd, Claremore, Oklahoma, OK||74017||
||(918) 283-7377||Reviews | Direction|
|Jourdan Family Dentistry||120 W Delaware Ave A, Vinita, Oklahoma, OK||74301||
||(918) 256-6831||Reviews | Direction|
|Jourdan Thomas DDS||120 W Delaware Ave, Vinita, Oklahoma, OK||74301||
||Reviews | Direction|
|Sallisaw Dental Care||504 E Cherokee Ave, Sallisaw, Oklahoma, OK||74955||
||(918) 776-0804||Reviews | Direction|
|Turney Jarett DDS||859 E Melton Dr, Jay, Oklahoma, OK||74346||
||(918) 253-4271||| Direction|
|All Smiles Dental & Dentures||225 US-169, Oologah, Oklahoma, OK||74053||
||(918) 443-9900||Reviews | Direction|
|Ozark Pediatric Dentistry||2125 E Main St #13, Siloam Springs, Arkansas, AR||72761||
||(479) 231-3005||Reviews | Direction|
|Keys Family Dentistry||25279 OK-82, Park Hill, Oklahoma, OK||74451||
||(918) 458-5140||Reviews | Direction|
- Brushing Up on Oral Health: The Surprising Truth About How Often You Should Change Your ToothbrushOral hygiene is an essential aspect of maintaining good health. Brushing your teeth twice a day is a crucial part of oral hygiene, but it is equally important to ensure that your toothbrush is clean and hygienic. Poor toothbrush hygiene can lead to the accumulation of harmful bacteria, which can cause various oral health problems. ...
- Get a Perfect Smile: Discover the Top 3 Teeth-Straightening Procedures!Straight teeth are not only aesthetically pleasing, but they also play a crucial role in maintaining good oral health. Misaligned teeth can lead to a variety of dental problems, including gum disease, tooth decay, and even jaw pain. Fortunately, there are several procedures available to straighten teeth and improve overall dental health. In this article, ...
- Smile Makeover: 5 Must-Try Cosmetic Dentistry Treatments for a Perfect SmileWhen it comes to enhancing one's appearance, cosmetic dentistry has become increasingly popular in recent years. From teeth whitening to veneers, there are a variety of treatments available to help individuals achieve their desired smile. One of the most sought-after cosmetic dentistry treatments is teeth whitening. This procedure involves the use of bleaching agents to ...
- Unlocking the Secret to a Perfect Smile: The Essential Requirements for Getting Dental BracesDental braces are a common orthodontic treatment used to correct various dental issues. They are designed to straighten teeth, improve bite, and enhance overall oral health. Braces are typically recommended for individuals with crooked, crowded, or misaligned teeth, as well as those with overbites, underbites, or crossbites. The usual requirements in getting dental braces include ...
- Uncovering the Mystery: The Fascinating World of ExtractionsWhat Is an Extraction? Extraction is the process of removing or taking out something from a substance or mixture. This process is commonly used in various industries, including pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, and mining. The extracted substance can be a desired product or a waste material that needs to be removed. The extraction process involves ...
- Relax and Smile: 5 Compelling Reasons to Try Sedation Dentistry Today!Sedation dentistry is a technique that has been gaining popularity in recent years. It involves the use of medication to help patients relax during dental procedures. For many people, the thought of going to the dentist can be anxiety-inducing, and sedation dentistry can help alleviate those fears. In this article, we will explore 5 reasons ...
- Timing is Everything: The Ultimate Guide to Knowing When to Remove Your Wisdom TeethWisdom teeth, also known as third molars, are the last set of teeth to develop in the mouth. They typically emerge between the ages of 17 and 25, and are located at the back of the mouth, behind the second molars. While wisdom teeth were once necessary for our ancestors to grind and chew tough ...
- Calming the Nerves: How Dental Sedation is Revolutionizing Oral Care for Special Needs PatientsProviding dental care to special needs patients can be a challenging task for dentists. These patients often require special attention and care due to their physical, mental, or emotional conditions. Dental sedation is a technique that has been used to help these patients receive the dental care they need. Dental sedation for special needs patients ...
- Unveiling the Shining Glory: All You Need to Know About Metal CrownsWhat Is a Metal Crown? A metal crown is a type of dental crown that is made from a variety of metals, including gold, silver, and other alloys. The purpose of a metal crown in dentistry is to provide a durable and long-lasting solution for restoring a damaged or decayed tooth. Metal crowns are often ...
- Revolutionizing Dentistry: Exploring the Benefits of Digital Dental X-RaysWhat Are Digital Dental X-Rays? Digital dental x-rays are a modern technology that has revolutionized the way dentists take and analyze dental images. Unlike traditional x-rays, digital dental x-rays use electronic sensors to capture images of the teeth and gums. These images are then displayed on a computer screen, allowing dentists to view them in ...