Find Dentist Near Clayton, Iowa
|The University of Iowa College of Dentistry and Dental Clinics||801 Newton Rd, Iowa City, Iowa, IA||52242||
||(319) 335-7499||Reviews | Direction|
|Uptown Dental – Marion Family Dentist||890 7th Ave, Marion, Iowa, IA||52302||
||(319) 377-1300||Reviews | Direction|
|North Liberty Dental||525 W Cherry St, North Liberty, Iowa, IA||52317||
||(319) 626-2300||Reviews | Direction|
|Dr. Jennifer A. Stevenson, DDS||915 Hudson Rd, Cedar Falls, Iowa, IA||50613||
||(319) 553-3085||Reviews | Direction|
|Horton Family Dental||901 Tower Terrace Rd #200, Marion, Iowa, IA||52302||
||(319) 393-0773||Reviews | Direction|
|Iowa City Dental Health||2109 Rochester Ave, Iowa City, Iowa, IA||52245||
||(319) 338-0707||Reviews | Direction|
|Jones Family Dentistry||537 Westbury Dr, Iowa City, Iowa, IA||52245||
||(319) 338-9219||Reviews | Direction|
|Northpark Dental||8860 Northpark Dr Ste 300, Urbandale, Iowa, IA||50131||
||(515) 707-8050||Reviews | Direction|
|Melrose Dental Office: Shawn Hedlund & David Foreman||1000 Melrose Ave, Iowa City, Iowa, IA||52246||
||(319) 338-6896||| Direction|
|Boltz & Linquist Dental Associates||4224 University Ave, Des Moines, Iowa, IA||50311||
||(515) 277-6183||| Direction|
|Interstate Dental||755 W Iowa 80 Rd, Walcott, Iowa, IA||52773||
||(563) 284-6161||Reviews | Direction|
|Sonya Conlon, DDS||3219 8th St SW, Altoona, Iowa, IA||50009||
||(515) 412-1410||| Direction|
|Waukon Dental||18 1st Ave NW, Waukon, Iowa, IA||52172||
||(563) 568-4528||Reviews | Direction|
|Dr. Joel Walsworth||121 20th St NW, Waverly, Iowa, IA||50677||
||(319) 352-5281||| Direction|
|Dental Professionals||200 N B St, Indianola, Iowa, IA||50125||
||(515) 961-8411||Reviews | Direction|
|Carroll Dental Associates||1406 U. S. Hwy 71, Carroll, Iowa, IA||51401||
||(712) 792-2528||Reviews | Direction|
|All Smiles Family Dentistry||915 Hudson Rd, Cedar Falls, Iowa, IA||50613||
||(319) 553-3085||Reviews | Direction|
|Lawson Family Dentistry||4444 Northwest 128th Street, Urbandale, Iowa, IA||50323||
||(515) 416-5233||Reviews | Direction|
|Carroll Dental Clinic||703 Simon Ave, Carroll, Iowa, IA||51401||
||(712) 792-4375||Reviews | Direction|
|Pella Family Dentistry||2300 Washington St, Pella, Iowa, IA||50219||
||(641) 628-2671||Reviews | Direction|
- Implant Dentures: Which Option is Right for You – Removable or Fixed?When it comes to replacing missing teeth, there are two main options: removable and fixed implant dentures. Removable implant dentures are designed to be taken out for cleaning and maintenance, while fixed implant dentures are permanently attached to the jawbone. Both types of dentures offer unique benefits and drawbacks, and the choice between them will ...
- The Mysterious Third Molar: Uncovering the Secrets of Wisdom TeethWhat Is a Wisdom Tooth? A wisdom tooth, also known as the third molar, is one of the four permanent teeth that typically emerge in the back of the mouth during early adulthood. These teeth are located at the very back of the mouth, behind the second molars, and are the last teeth to emerge. ...
- Say Goodbye to Cavities: A Comprehensive Guide to Preventing Tooth DecayTooth decay is a common dental problem that affects people of all ages. It is caused by the buildup of plaque on the teeth, which leads to the erosion of the enamel and the formation of cavities. Poor oral hygiene, a diet high in sugar and carbohydrates, and certain medical conditions can all contribute to ...
- Mastering the Art of Flossing: Tips for Efficient and Effective Oral CareOral health is an essential aspect of our overall well-being, and flossing plays a crucial role in maintaining it. Flossing is a simple yet effective technique that helps remove plaque and food particles from between teeth and gums, preventing the buildup of harmful bacteria that can lead to tooth decay and gum disease. In this ...
- Unlocking the Secrets of IV Dental Sedation: A Guide to Safe and Comfortable Dental ProceduresWhat Is IV Dental Sedation? IV dental sedation is a type of sedation dentistry that involves the administration of sedative drugs through an intravenous (IV) line. This method of sedation is commonly used in dental procedures that require a high level of relaxation and pain management. IV dental sedation works by inducing a state of ...
- Battle of the Smiles: Retainers vs Dental Braces – Which is the Ultimate Winner?Orthodontic treatment is a common dental procedure that aims to correct misaligned teeth and jaws. Two of the most popular orthodontic appliances are retainers and dental braces. These devices are designed to straighten teeth, improve bite, and enhance overall oral health. Retainers and dental braces are often used interchangeably, but they have distinct differences that ...
- Smile Brighter: The Surprising Truth About How Often You Should Visit the DentistOral health is an essential aspect of overall well-being, and regular dental check-ups play a crucial role in maintaining it. Dental check-ups are not just about getting your teeth cleaned; they involve a comprehensive examination of your oral health, including your gums, tongue, and throat. These check-ups help detect any potential dental problems early on, ...
- Smile Makeover Showdown: Porcelain Veneers vs. BracesWhen it comes to achieving a perfect smile, there are several options available. Two of the most popular options are porcelain veneers and braces. Both of these treatments can help improve the appearance of your teeth, but they work in different ways. Porcelain veneers are thin shells that are placed over the front of your ...
- Age-Defying Smiles: The Ultimate Guide to Brushing Your Teeth at Every Stage of LifeDental hygiene is an essential aspect of maintaining good health. It is crucial to take care of our teeth and gums to prevent dental problems such as cavities, gum disease, and bad breath. Regular brushing is one of the most effective ways to maintain good dental hygiene. However, many people are not aware of how ...
- Emergency Dental Care: The Ultimate Guide to Dos and Don’ts for a Pain-Free SmileWhen a dental emergency happens, it can be a stressful and overwhelming experience. However, it is important to stay calm and assess the situation before taking any action. Knowing the dos and don'ts in a dental emergency can help you handle the situation with confidence and ensure the best possible outcome for your dental health. ...