Find Dentist Near Charleston, Utah
|Prince Dental Group: Prince David M DDS||210 E Main St, Midway, Utah, UT||84049||
||(435) 654-2822||Reviews | Direction|
|Riverton Dental||2464 W 12600 S, Riverton, Utah, UT||84065||
||(801) 446-8446||Reviews | Direction|
|Brown Rand DDS||160 S 100 W, Heber City, Utah, UT||84032||
||(435) 654-0392||| Direction|
|Glenn E. Taylor DDS||9924 S 700 E, Sandy, Utah, UT||84070||
||(801) 565-9411||| Direction|
|Simply Dental||1434 E 9400 S #206, Sandy, Utah, UT||84093||
||(801) 571-0063||Reviews | Direction|
|Wasatch Orthodontics, Dr. Jared Brown||493 S Main St, Heber City, Utah, UT||84032||
||(435) 654-4586||Reviews | Direction|
|Hammond Aesthetic & General Dentistry||3575 100 E Ste 200, Provo, Utah, UT||84604||
||(385) 485-0820||Reviews | Direction|
|Dr. Kolby Lance||575 S 200 E, Heber City, Utah, UT||84032||
||(435) 315-3080||| Direction|
|Jerry R Sorensen DDS||90 W 500 S, Heber City, Utah, UT||84032||
||(435) 654-1413||Reviews | Direction|
|Quarry Bend Dental||9141 Village Shop Dr, Sandy, Utah, UT||84094||
||(801) 727-2626||Reviews | Direction|
|Dr. Mark Dorrough||345 Gateway Dr Ste 200, Heber City, Utah, UT||84032||
||(435) 252-0456||| Direction|
|Dr. Jeffrey S. Ellis, DMD||160 S 100 W, Heber City, Utah, UT||84032||
||(435) 654-5322||Reviews | Direction|
|Heber Children’s Dentistry||742 W 100 S, Heber City, Utah, UT||84032||
||(435) 654-5322||Reviews | Direction|
|Taylor Dental Care||9924 S 700 E, Sandy, Utah, UT||84070||
||(801) 565-9411||Reviews | Direction|
|Gateway Dentistry||228 W 200 S Ste. 1A, Kamas, Utah, UT||84036||
||(435) 783-2273||Reviews | Direction|
|Fort Union Family Dental||8915 S 700 E Suite 103, Sandy, Utah, UT||84070||
||(801) 562-2147||Reviews | Direction|
|William D. Wright, DDS||575 S 200 E, Heber City, Utah, UT||84032||
||(435) 654-3006||Reviews | Direction|
|Matthews Implant & Cosmetic Dentistry||62 E Thrive Dr Suite 320, Saratoga Springs, Utah, UT||84045||
||(801) 406-3283||Reviews | Direction|
|White Family Dental||1809 W State St Suite B-3, Pleasant Grove, Utah, UT||84062||
||(385) 316-6323||Reviews | Direction|
|Scott M. Healey Family Dentistry and Orthodontics||530 N State St, Lindon, Utah, UT||84042||
||(801) 653-0099||Reviews | Direction|
- Mastering the Art of Flossing: Tips for Efficient and Effective Oral CareOral health is an essential aspect of our overall well-being, and flossing plays a crucial role in maintaining it. Flossing is a simple yet effective technique that helps remove plaque and food particles from between teeth and gums, preventing the buildup of harmful bacteria that can lead to tooth decay and gum disease. In this ...
- Revolutionizing Dentistry: Exploring the Benefits of Digital Dental X-RaysWhat Are Digital Dental X-Rays? Digital dental x-rays are a modern technology that has revolutionized the way dentists take and analyze dental images. Unlike traditional x-rays, digital dental x-rays use electronic sensors to capture images of the teeth and gums. These images are then displayed on a computer screen, allowing dentists to view them in ...
- Fresh Air, Fresh Breath: Mastering Mouth Hygiene in the Great OutdoorsWhen it comes to outdoor activities, we often focus on protecting our skin from the sun and wearing appropriate clothing. However, we tend to overlook the importance of good mouth hygiene while outdoors. Whether you're camping, hiking, or simply enjoying a picnic in the park, practicing good mouth hygiene is crucial to maintaining your overall ...
- Smile Brighter: The Ultimate Checklist for Your Next Dental VisitRegular dental checkups and cleanings are essential for maintaining good oral health. Many people tend to neglect their dental health, which can lead to serious dental problems in the future. According to the American Dental Association, it is recommended that individuals visit their dentist at least twice a year for routine checkups and cleanings. These ...
- Peeking into Your Teeth: The Fascinating World of Dental X-RaysDental x-rays are a crucial diagnostic tool used in dentistry to detect and diagnose oral health problems that may not be visible to the naked eye. What are dental x-rays? They are images of the teeth, bones, and soft tissues of the mouth that are produced by exposing a patient to a small amount of ...
- Raising the Roof: The Importance of a Sinus Lift for Optimal Oral HealthA sinus lift is a surgical procedure that is commonly performed in dentistry to increase the amount of bone in the upper jaw. This procedure is also known as a sinus augmentation or sinus elevation. The purpose of a sinus lift is to create more space between the sinus cavity and the upper jawbone, allowing ...
- From Swish to Smile: The Surprising Impact of Water on Dental HealthDental health is an essential aspect of overall health and well-being. Maintaining good dental hygiene is crucial in preventing various dental problems such as cavities, gum diseases, and bad breath. While brushing and flossing are the most common ways to maintain dental health, the role of water in this aspect is often overlooked. Does water ...
- Unveiling the Secrets: A Fascinating Look into the Anatomy of Your TeethThe Anatomy of Your Teeth is a fascinating subject that many people may not be aware of. Teeth are an essential part of our body, and they play a crucial role in our daily lives. Understanding the anatomy of teeth is essential for maintaining good oral health and preventing dental problems. In this article, we ...
- Delaying the Inevitable: The Truth About How Long You Can Put Off Tooth ExtractionTooth extraction is a common dental procedure that involves the removal of a tooth from its socket in the jawbone. This procedure is usually performed by a dentist or oral surgeon and is often necessary to maintain good dental health. Tooth extraction may be required for a variety of reasons, including severe decay, infection, overcrowding, ...
- Beyond Teeth: How Periodontists Improve Your Overall HealthWhat Periodontists Do for Patients is diagnose and treat gum disease, including gingivitis and periodontitis. Periodontists are dental specialists who focus on the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of gum disease. They are experts in the structures that support the teeth, including the gums, bone, and ligaments. Periodontists work closely with general dentists to provide comprehensive ...