Find Dentist Near Bruceville, Indiana
|Bloomington Implant||723 College Ave, Vincennes, Indiana, IN||47591||
||(812) 882-5113||Reviews | Direction|
|Clark Kara E DDS||1243 Joliet St, Dyer, Indiana, IN||46311||
||(219) 322-7610||Reviews | Direction|
|Snyder Alan F DDS||310 Church St, Vincennes, Indiana, IN||47591||
||(812) 882-4742||Reviews | Direction|
|Mooresville Dental||150 N Indiana St, Mooresville, Indiana, IN||46158||
||(317) 831-4240||Reviews | Direction|
|Stutsman Dentistry||1801 Charlton Ct, Goshen, Indiana, IN||46526||
||(574) 533-8934||Reviews | Direction|
|Dr. Juan Yepes||45 W Green Meadows Dr, Greenfield, Indiana, IN||46140||
||(317) 597-0184||| Direction|
|Springer Dental Care at Keystone||1802 Charlton Ct, Goshen, Indiana, IN||46526||
||(574) 533-5925||Reviews | Direction|
|West 10th Dental Group||6443 W 10th St #204, Indianapolis, Indiana, IN||46214||
||(463) 218-7082||Reviews | Direction|
|Springer Dental Care at Crossroads||57250 Alpha Dr, Goshen, Indiana, IN||46528||
||(574) 875-3817||Reviews | Direction|
|Frazee Family Dentistry||425 Town Ctr St, Mooresville, Indiana, IN||46158||
||(317) 584-3540||Reviews | Direction|
|Wood Kyley DDS||611 Dubois St, Vincennes, Indiana, IN||47591||
||(812) 882-8888||| Direction|
|Dr. J Pediatric Dentistry||10820 Pendleton Pike b, Indianapolis, Indiana, IN||46236||
||(317) 597-0184||Reviews | Direction|
|Village Dental at Saxony||13390 Overview Dr, Fishers, Indiana, IN||46037||
||(317) 565-4249||Reviews | Direction|
|Harmony Dentistry||1509 S Waterleaf Dr, Westfield, Indiana, IN||46074||
||(463) 300-5216||Reviews | Direction|
|Lana R. Helms, DDS, MSD, PC||2848 Ford Road, Vincennes, Indiana, IN||47591||
||(812) 254-4500||Reviews | Direction|
|Smile Doctors Orthodontics – Vincennes||1410 S Quail Run, Vincennes, Indiana, IN||47591||
||(812) 882-7867||Reviews | Direction|
|Jan Slapnicka||630 Kimmell Rd, Vincennes, Indiana, IN||47591||
||(812) 316-3100||| Direction|
|Springer Dental Care||3702 E Mishawaka Rd, Elkhart, Indiana, IN||46517||
||(574) 875-6595||Reviews | Direction|
|Monesmith & Wood||611 Dubois St, Vincennes, Indiana, IN||47591||
||(812) 882-8888||Reviews | Direction|
|Indianapolis Dentistry||7218 US-31, Indianapolis, Indiana, IN||46227||
||(317) 882-0228||Reviews | Direction|
- Revolutionizing Dentistry: The Game-Changing Overdenture ExplainedWhat Is an Overdenture? An overdenture is a type of dental prosthesis that is designed to fit over the remaining teeth or dental implants in the mouth. The purpose of an overdenture is to provide support and stability to the remaining teeth or implants, while also replacing any missing teeth. This type of prosthesis is ...
- Calming the Nerves: How Dental Sedation is Revolutionizing Oral Care for Special Needs PatientsProviding dental care to special needs patients can be a challenging task for dentists. These patients often require special attention and care due to their physical, mental, or emotional conditions. Dental sedation is a technique that has been used to help these patients receive the dental care they need. Dental sedation for special needs patients ...
- Uncovering the Mystery: Exploring the Fascinating World of Partial FractionsWhat Is a Partial? In mathematics, a partial is a term used to describe a derivative or a partial derivative. It is a mathematical concept that plays a significant role in various fields of study, including physics, engineering, and economics. A partial derivative is a mathematical tool used to measure the rate of change of ...
- Beyond the Mouth: The Surprising Ways Oral Health Affects Your BodyOral health is an essential aspect of overall health that is often overlooked. Many people fail to realize the connection between their oral health and their overall well-being. However, research has shown that poor oral health can have a significant impact on various aspects of our health, including our cardiovascular system, respiratory system, and even ...
- Indulge in Self-Care: Treat Yourself to the Dental Aisle ExperienceWhen it comes to maintaining good oral hygiene, the dental aisle is the go-to place for most people. It is a section in the store that is dedicated to dental care products such as toothpaste, mouthwash, dental floss, and toothbrushes. The dental aisle is an essential part of any store, and it is crucial for ...
- Unlocking the Link Between Oral Health and Alzheimer’s: What You Need to KnowAlzheimer's disease is a progressive brain disorder that affects memory, thinking, and behavior. It is the most common cause of dementia among older adults, and its prevalence is expected to increase as the population ages. While the cognitive and behavioral symptoms of Alzheimer's are well-known, its impact on oral health is often overlooked. The Alzheimer’s ...
- Brush Up on Toothbrush Care: Tips for Maintaining a Healthy SmileProper oral hygiene is essential for maintaining healthy teeth and gums. One of the most important tools in your oral hygiene arsenal is your toothbrush. However, many people overlook the importance of maintaining their toothbrush properly. In this article, we will discuss how to maintain your toothbrush properly, starting with the simple step of rinsing ...
- Smile Makeover: Unveiling the Magic of Dental BondingWhat Is Dental Bonding? Dental bonding is a cosmetic dental procedure that involves the application of a tooth-colored resin material to the teeth. The purpose of dental bonding is to improve the appearance of teeth that are discolored, chipped, cracked, or misaligned. This procedure is a popular choice for patients who want to enhance their ...
- Uncovering the Hidden Dangers of Periodontitis: What You Need to KnowPeriodontitis is a severe gum disease that affects the tissues surrounding the teeth. It is a chronic inflammatory condition that can lead to tooth loss if left untreated. What Is Periodontitis? It is caused by the buildup of plaque and tartar on the teeth, which can lead to the destruction of the gum tissue and ...
- Sleep Easy: Debunking the Myths and Ensuring the Safety of Sedation DentistrySedation dentistry is a technique that has been gaining popularity in recent years. It involves the use of medication to help patients relax during dental procedures. The purpose of sedation dentistry is to make dental treatments more comfortable and less stressful for patients. This technique is particularly useful for patients who experience anxiety or fear ...