Find Dentist Near Bingham, Illinois
|Smalltown Dental Morton (Fourth)||1600 S Fourth Ave Suite 110, Morton, Illinois, IL||61550||
||(309) 263-2781||Reviews | Direction|
|Anderson Dental||2535 Galen Dr, Champaign, Illinois, IL||61821||
||(217) 356-7334||Reviews | Direction|
|Sweetbriar Family Dentistry||1237 Sweetbriar Pl, Galesburg, Illinois, IL||61401||
||(309) 342-7112||Reviews | Direction|
|Creative Smiles Dental Care||1905 Convenience Pl Suite A, Champaign, Illinois, IL||61820||
||(217) 355-5165||Reviews | Direction|
|Metro East Dental Care||1923 Johnson Rd, Granite City, Illinois, IL||62040||
||(618) 260-0087||Reviews | Direction|
|College Avenue Family Dentistry||3430 College Ave, Alton, Illinois, IL||62002||
||(618) 465-5727||Reviews | Direction|
|Eastland Dental Center||1404 Eastland Dr Suite 101, Bloomington, Illinois, IL||61701||
||(309) 663-4711||Reviews | Direction|
|Springfield Dental Care||3820 Wabash Ave, Springfield, Illinois, IL||62711||
||(217) 698-1717||Reviews | Direction|
|Carterville Family Dentistry||301 N Division St, Carterville, Illinois, IL||62918||
||(618) 985-3515||Reviews | Direction|
|Dental Group of Springfield||2701 S Koke Mill Rd, Springfield, Illinois, IL||62711||
||(217) 793-8899||Reviews | Direction|
|Macomb Dental Center||1200 W Jackson St, Macomb, Illinois, IL||61455||
||(309) 836-6688||Reviews | Direction|
|Corley Natalie DDS||160 W McKinley Ave, Decatur, Illinois, IL||62526||
||(217) 330-6217||Reviews | Direction|
|Dogwood Dental Care||1111 E Walnut St Ste A1, Carbondale, Illinois, IL||62901||
||(618) 529-2471||Reviews | Direction|
|Riverbend Dental||215 E Center Dr # E, Alton, Illinois, IL||62002||
||(618) 462-3330||Reviews | Direction|
|Metro East Dental Care: Kathy Splaingard DDS||1923 Johnson Rd, Granite City, Illinois, IL||62040||
||(618) 877-6303||| Direction|
|Corley Family Dental||160 W McKinley Ave, Decatur, Illinois, IL||62526||
||(217) 330-6217||Reviews | Direction|
|Family Dental Care of Champaign||14 E Anthony Dr A, Champaign, Illinois, IL||61820||
||(217) 359-8697||Reviews | Direction|
|Morton Family Dentistry||313 N Main St, Morton, Illinois, IL||61550||
||(309) 263-0821||Reviews | Direction|
|Hessel Park Family Dentistry||314 W Kirby Ave, Champaign, Illinois, IL||61820||
||(217) 398-9898||Reviews | Direction|
|Prairie Dental Group||2900 Greenbriar Dr, Springfield, Illinois, IL||62704||
||(217) 546-0412||Reviews | Direction|
- The Importance of a Full Smile: Why Replacing Lost Teeth is Vital for Your Health and HappinessTeeth play a crucial role in our daily lives, from helping us chew and speak to enhancing our appearance. Losing teeth can have a significant impact on our overall well-being, affecting our ability to eat, speak, and smile with confidence. This is why replacing lost teeth is important, not only for our physical health but ...
- Uncovering the Mystery: The Fascinating World of ExtractionsWhat Is an Extraction? Extraction is the process of removing or taking out something from a substance or mixture. This process is commonly used in various industries, including pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, and mining. The extracted substance can be a desired product or a waste material that needs to be removed. The extraction process involves ...
- 7 Days to a Brighter Smile: The Ultimate Guide to Whiter TeethHaving a bright, white smile is something that many people desire. Not only does it improve your appearance, but it can also boost your confidence and self-esteem. In fact, studies have shown that people with whiter teeth are perceived as more attractive, successful, and trustworthy. With the rise of social media and the constant need ...
- Overcoming Dental Anxiety: A Step-by-Step Guide to Conquer Your Fear and Enjoy Your Next Dental VisitVisiting the dentist can be a daunting experience for many people. The thought of sitting in a dental chair, with sharp instruments poking around in your mouth, can trigger anxiety and fear. However, avoiding dental visits can lead to serious oral health problems. So, how can you conquer your fear when visiting a dentist? The ...
- Delaying the Inevitable: The Truth About How Long You Can Put Off Tooth ExtractionTooth extraction is a common dental procedure that involves the removal of a tooth from its socket in the jawbone. This procedure is usually performed by a dentist or oral surgeon and is often necessary to maintain good dental health. Tooth extraction may be required for a variety of reasons, including severe decay, infection, overcrowding, ...
- Unveiling the Mystery: Exploring the Fascinating Tools and Equipment in Your Dentist’s OfficeWhat Are Those Things In the Dentist’s Office? If you've ever visited a dentist's office, you may have noticed a variety of tools and equipment that are used during dental procedures. These items are essential for maintaining good oral health and treating dental problems. From the dental chair to the various instruments used for cleaning ...
- Relax and Smile: The Benefits of Sedation Dentistry ExplainedWhat Is Sedation Dentistry? Sedation dentistry is a technique used by dentists to help patients relax during dental procedures. It involves the use of medication to calm the patient's nerves and reduce anxiety. Sedation dentistry is particularly useful for patients who have a fear of the dentist or who have had traumatic dental experiences in ...
- Polish Your Smile: A Comprehensive Guide to Dental CleaningsOral health is an essential aspect of overall well-being, and dental cleaning plays a crucial role in maintaining it. Regular dental cleaning is necessary to prevent dental problems such as cavities, gum disease, and bad breath. It involves the removal of plaque, tartar, and stains from the teeth, which cannot be achieved through regular brushing ...
- Battle of the Smiles: Bonding vs. Veneers – Which Reigns Supreme?When it comes to cosmetic dental procedures, bonding and veneers are two popular options that can help improve the appearance of teeth. Bonding involves applying a tooth-colored resin material to the surface of a tooth to improve its shape or color, while veneers are thin shells made of porcelain or composite resin that are placed ...
- Raising the Roof: The Importance of a Sinus Lift for Optimal Oral HealthA sinus lift is a surgical procedure that is commonly performed in dentistry to increase the amount of bone in the upper jaw. This procedure is also known as a sinus augmentation or sinus elevation. The purpose of a sinus lift is to create more space between the sinus cavity and the upper jawbone, allowing ...