Find Dentist Near Bayou Goula, Louisiana
|Premier Dental Care||5188 Highland Rd, Baton Rouge, Louisiana, LA||70808||
||(225) 766-8107||Reviews | Direction|
|Dr. Kurt A. Lejeune, DDS||3138 McIlhenny Dr #8655, Baton Rouge, Louisiana, LA||70809||
||(225) 248-8400||Reviews | Direction|
|Exceptional Dental of Highland||7278 Highland Rd # C, Baton Rouge, Louisiana, LA||70808||
||(225) 329-1140||Reviews | Direction|
|BR Dental Care||15420 S Harrells Ferry Rd C, Baton Rouge, Louisiana, LA||70816||
||(225) 650-7162||Reviews | Direction|
|Bonaventure Dental Care||13431 Tiger Bend Rd, Baton Rouge, Louisiana, LA||70817||
||(225) 753-0123||Reviews | Direction|
|Lefebvre Louis C DDS||7393 LA-44, Gonzales, Louisiana, LA||70737||
||(225) 473-7766||Reviews | Direction|
|BR Dentistry||8519 Highland Rd, Baton Rouge, Louisiana, LA||70808||
||(225) 766-1765||Reviews | Direction|
|Hood Dental Care – Denham Springs||140 Veterans Blvd, Denham Springs, Louisiana, LA||70726||
||(225) 800-4495||Reviews | Direction|
|Tiger Town Dental Care||8160 YMCA Plaza Dr, Baton Rouge, Louisiana, LA||70810||
||(225) 768-8200||Reviews | Direction|
|Acadian Modern Dentistry||3535 Perkins Rd Ste 345, Baton Rouge, Louisiana, LA||70808||
||(225) 747-0181||Reviews | Direction|
|Acadian Family Dentistry||363 S Acadian Thruway, Baton Rouge, Louisiana, LA||70806||
||(225) 389-0040||Reviews | Direction|
|Palm Family Dentistry: Daniel Palm, DDS||40398 LA-42, Prairieville, Louisiana, LA||70769||
||(225) 622-2545||Reviews | Direction|
|Daniel O. Bankhead, DDS||8519 Highland Rd, Baton Rouge, Louisiana, LA||70808||
||(225) 766-1765||Reviews | Direction|
|Louisiana Dental Center – Addis||6572 La Hwy 1 S, Addis, Louisiana, LA||70710||
||(225) 320-3434||Reviews | Direction|
|Sandefer Premier Dental||1291 Florida Ave SW, Denham Springs, Louisiana, LA||70726||
||(225) 725-7723||Reviews | Direction|
|Highland Dental Center: William P Welch Jr., DDS||7121 Highland Rd, Baton Rouge, Louisiana, LA||70808||
||(225) 769-7640||Reviews | Direction|
|GBR Dental Clinic||260 S Alexander Ave, Port Allen, Louisiana, LA||70767||
||(225) 224-7758||Reviews | Direction|
|Hood Dental Care – Watson Office||32871 LA-16 Building A, Denham Springs, Louisiana, LA||70706||
||(225) 240-1116||Reviews | Direction|
|Dr. Philip Gastinel||10552 S Glenstone Pl, Baton Rouge, Louisiana, LA||70810||
||(225) 767-6400||Reviews | Direction|
|Dentistry by Brooksher||1010 S Acadian Thruway ste a, Baton Rouge, Louisiana, LA||70806||
||(225) 396-5046||Reviews | Direction|
- Unleashing the Power of Laughing Gas: Exploring the Science Behind Nitrous OxideNitrous oxide, also known as laughing gas, is a colorless and odorless gas that has been used in medicine and dentistry for over a century. It is a safe and effective sedative that helps patients relax during medical procedures. Nitrous oxide is commonly used in dental offices to alleviate anxiety and pain during procedures such ...
- The Hidden Benefits of Tongue Brushing: Why It’s More Important Than You Think!Oral hygiene is an essential aspect of maintaining good health. It involves taking care of your teeth, gums, and tongue to prevent dental problems and maintain fresh breath. While most people focus on brushing their teeth and flossing, the tongue is often overlooked. However, brushing your tongue is just as important as brushing your teeth. ...
- Unlocking the Beauty of Inlays: Discovering the Art of Intricate DesignWhat Is an Inlay? Inlay is a decorative technique that involves inserting pieces of material into a surface to create a pattern or design. The purpose of inlay varies depending on the industry it is used in. In the woodworking industry, inlay is used to add intricate designs to furniture, flooring, and musical instruments. In ...
- Capturing Your Smile: The Art of Dental ImpressionsDental impressions are a crucial aspect of dentistry that involves creating a replica of a patient's teeth and gums. These impressions are used to create custom-fitted dental appliances such as crowns, bridges, dentures, and orthodontic braces. What Are Dental Impressions? They are essentially molds of a patient's teeth and gums that are created using a ...
- Unlocking the Full Picture: Exploring the Benefits of Panoramic Dental X-RaysWhat Are Panoramic Dental X-Rays? These are specialized dental x-rays that provide a comprehensive view of the entire mouth, including the teeth, jawbone, and surrounding structures. Unlike traditional x-rays that capture images of individual teeth, panoramic x-rays use a single image to capture a wide-angle view of the entire mouth. This makes them an essential ...
- Unveiling the Beauty of Porcelain Veneers: The Secret to a Perfect SmileWhat Is a Porcelain Veneer? Porcelain veneers are thin shells of porcelain that are custom-made to fit over the front surface of a tooth. They are used to improve the appearance of teeth that are discolored, chipped, misaligned, or worn down. Porcelain veneers are a popular cosmetic dentistry treatment that can transform a smile in ...
- The Importance of a Full Smile: Why Replacing Lost Teeth is Vital for Your Health and HappinessTeeth play a crucial role in our daily lives, from helping us chew and speak to enhancing our appearance. Losing teeth can have a significant impact on our overall well-being, affecting our ability to eat, speak, and smile with confidence. This is why replacing lost teeth is important, not only for our physical health but ...
- The Importance of Dental Specialists: Why Your Smile Deserves the Best CareOral health care is an essential aspect of overall health and well-being. It is crucial to maintain good oral hygiene and seek professional dental care regularly. However, some dental conditions require specialized treatment that general dentists may not be equipped to handle. This is where dental specialists come in. They are highly trained and experienced ...
- Calming the Little Ones: The Benefits of Dental Sedation for ChildrenDental Sedation for Children is a technique used by dentists to help children relax during dental procedures. It involves the use of medication to calm the child and make them more comfortable during the treatment. The purpose of dental sedation is to reduce anxiety and fear in children, making it easier for them to receive ...
- The Truth About Dental Fear: Separating Fact from FictionDental fear is a common phenomenon that affects a significant portion of the population. It is a feeling of anxiety or apprehension that arises when an individual thinks about visiting a dentist or undergoing dental procedures. This fear can range from mild discomfort to severe phobia, and it can have a significant impact on a ...