Find Dentist Near Apple River, Illinois
|Fountain View Family Dental||925 E Pontaluna Rd Suite A, Muskegon, Michigan, MI||49444||
||(231) 799-1110||Reviews | Direction|
|The Dental Office At Melrose Park||818 N 19th Ave, Melrose Park, Illinois, IL||60160||
||(708) 450-1170||Reviews | Direction|
|Apple Tree Dental Rochester||973 Skyline Dr SW, Rochester, Minnesota, MN||55902||
||(507) 424-1040||Reviews | Direction|
|Village of Apple River||105 N Prairie St, Apple River, Illinois, IL||61001||
||(815) 594-2363||| Direction|
|Apple Valley Dental Care||14635 Pennock Ave #100, Apple Valley, Minnesota, MN||55124||
||(952) 432-5509||Reviews | Direction|
|Dental Care of Oak Park: Dr. John J. Perna, DDS||101 S Oak Park Ave, Oak Park, Illinois, IL||60302||
||(708) 386-0960||Reviews | Direction|
|Smile Obsession Dental – Montgomery||20 Boulder Hill Pass, Montgomery, Illinois, IL||60538||
||(630) 896-5013||Reviews | Direction|
|Apple Valley Family Dentistry||7493 147th St W Suite 100, Apple Valley, Minnesota, MN||55124||
||(952) 432-7145||Reviews | Direction|
|Dr. Jessica Monroe||11634 W Florissant Ave, Florissant, Missouri, MO||63033||
||(314) 355-4140||Reviews | Direction|
|ProCare Dental Group||434 W Ontario St, Chicago, Illinois, IL||60654||
||(312) 475-9751||Reviews | Direction|
|Dental Professionals of Glen Carbon||3805 IL-159, Glen Carbon, Illinois, IL||62034||
||(618) 288-6227||| Direction|
|Orland Dental Center||9661 W 143rd St #100, Orland Park, Illinois, IL||60462||
||(708) 403-0100||| Direction|
|Dental Health Center||15875 Emperor Ave, Apple Valley, Minnesota, MN||55124||
||(651) 463-2300||Reviews | Direction|
|Dentistry At Somerset||2720 Stange Rd, Ames, Iowa, IA||50010||
||(515) 268-0516||Reviews | Direction|
|Apple River State Bank||103 Main St, Apple River, Illinois, IL||61001||
||(815) 594-2351||Reviews | Direction|
|Geivelis, Milton D.D.S., M.S. The Geivelis Group||106 W Bartlett Ave, Bartlett, Illinois, IL||60103||
||(630) 830-4930||Reviews | Direction|
|Orland Dental Care||14360 South La Grange Road, Orland Park, Illinois, IL||60462||
||(872) 266-2207||Reviews | Direction|
|Apple Denture Center of West Michigan||900 E Apple Ave, Muskegon, Michigan, MI||49442||
||(231) 773-8500||Reviews | Direction|
|Three Rivers Dental||11634 W Florissant Ave, Florissant, Missouri, MO||63033||
||(314) 355-4140||Reviews | Direction|
|K & S Marine Inc||11A267 Nicklaus Ct, Apple River, Illinois, IL||61001||
||(815) 492-2504||Reviews | Direction|
- Unlocking the Link Between Oral Health and Alzheimer’s: What You Need to KnowAlzheimer's disease is a progressive brain disorder that affects memory, thinking, and behavior. It is the most common cause of dementia among older adults, and its prevalence is expected to increase as the population ages. While the cognitive and behavioral symptoms of Alzheimer's are well-known, its impact on oral health is often overlooked. The Alzheimer’s ...
- The Tooth Fairy’s Guide: A Fascinating Journey of How Children’s Teeth Erupt and Fall OutAs parents, we all eagerly await the arrival of our child's first tooth. The process of teeth eruption and shedding in children is a natural and exciting milestone in their development. Understanding this process can help parents prepare for the changes that come with it and ensure their child's dental health is properly maintained. In ...
- Uncovering the Surprising Link Between Diabetes and Your Oral HealthDiabetes is a chronic disease that affects millions of people worldwide. It is a condition that occurs when the body is unable to produce or use insulin effectively, resulting in high blood sugar levels. While diabetes is commonly associated with complications such as heart disease and kidney failure, it is also linked to dental health. ...
- Unveiling the Secrets: A Fascinating Look into the Anatomy of Your TeethThe Anatomy of Your Teeth is a fascinating subject that many people may not be aware of. Teeth are an essential part of our body, and they play a crucial role in our daily lives. Understanding the anatomy of teeth is essential for maintaining good oral health and preventing dental problems. In this article, we ...
- Beyond the Mouth: The Surprising Ways Oral Health Affects Your BodyOral health is an essential aspect of overall health that is often overlooked. Many people fail to realize the connection between their oral health and their overall well-being. However, research has shown that poor oral health can have a significant impact on various aspects of our health, including our cardiovascular system, respiratory system, and even ...
- Uncovering the Mystery of Onlays: The Ultimate GuideWhat Is an Onlay? In dentistry, an onlay is a type of dental restoration that is used to repair a damaged or decayed tooth. It is a custom-made piece of dental material that is designed to fit over the damaged area of the tooth, covering the cusps or the biting surface. The purpose of an ...
- Unveiling the Shining Glory: All You Need to Know About Metal CrownsWhat Is a Metal Crown? A metal crown is a type of dental crown that is made from a variety of metals, including gold, silver, and other alloys. The purpose of a metal crown in dentistry is to provide a durable and long-lasting solution for restoring a damaged or decayed tooth. Metal crowns are often ...
- Freshen Up Your Oral Health: The Importance of Using MouthwashOral hygiene is an essential aspect of maintaining good health. It involves taking care of your teeth, gums, and mouth to prevent dental problems such as cavities, gum disease, and bad breath. One of the most effective ways to maintain oral hygiene is by using mouthwash. Mouthwash is a liquid solution that is used to ...
- Polish Your Smile: A Comprehensive Guide to Dental CleaningsOral health is an essential aspect of overall well-being, and dental cleaning plays a crucial role in maintaining it. Regular dental cleaning is necessary to prevent dental problems such as cavities, gum disease, and bad breath. It involves the removal of plaque, tartar, and stains from the teeth, which cannot be achieved through regular brushing ...
- Calming the Nerves: How Dental Sedation is Revolutionizing Oral Care for Special Needs PatientsProviding dental care to special needs patients can be a challenging task for dentists. These patients often require special attention and care due to their physical, mental, or emotional conditions. Dental sedation is a technique that has been used to help these patients receive the dental care they need. Dental sedation for special needs patients ...